over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Great Article by ry roid

Mr_Magoo

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Ry roid, i hope u dont mind me posting this, but ht einformation is great and applicable to not only people who enter contests but those who r coming out of a cutting cycle. Now some of u may have alread seen this and all bc i posted a week or two ago but not many people viewed it, and we are a fairly new board with members constantly joining who eed to c this stuff.

Design The Perfect Off-Season

Coming Out of Contest Mode

Ok, so you have just dieted for the last 12-16 weeks and if you look at another chicken breast, tuna can, pound of extra lean ground beef, shark steak or any other bastard food that has NO carbs in it you are gonna puke. You are cut to shreds and have one thing on your mind after all the diuretics, thermogenics and 2 hours of cardio a day. That word is Off-Season.

TIME OFF

Some guys take off for months at a time after a contest and that helps but, people don’t give the human body enough credit. It is a machine that can get the crap kicked out of it and still function. This is why I suggest taking 1-2 weeks off of

the gym and a good 3-4weeks off of Gear. Just think about what you want to accomplish and of course that will be putting on as much MASS as humanly possible so next time you diet down you might have 5-10lbs more lean muscle mass. I suggest in this time off you relax and pamper yourselves by doing things that you like. I like full body massages and such to relax. My wife does them for me and usually won’t touch me when I am dieting because I am a bitch to live with. So the word here is REST.

EAT AGAIN

You have depleted your body for months and have little bodyfat and are left w/ ripped muscle. I believe that after this much dieting you have to learn to eat again. Your stomach has shrunk significantly so you have to start eating again to get used to it. Trust me, you will get full very fast. But, of course you will binge.

There is nothing wrong w/ this but, I get asked all the time by guys why they are gaining 20-30lbs in 2 weeks after the contest. I just say, "Duuuuhhhhh!!!". Gaining that fast is too hard on the body and can make it hard to function as whole.

So start slowly and get back into it at a slower pace. You will be happier in the end I guarantee that.

Getting Into It Full Swing

DIET

First we will talk about the diet portion. This is what I call the "SeeFood Diet". It basically means eat as much as you possibly can. You want to eat from the time you get up till the time you go to bed. I have talked to many a bodybuilder that can’t put on weight. I look at their diet and laugh. It looks like what my 5 year old eats. You might think you are eating a lot but, until you do the math you will realize it isn’t enough. I am not gonna get into the whole multiply your weight by such and such to get your calories because everyone is different. Just eat till you drop and believe me it isn’t easy at all. Being full all day long can get annoying. Here is a basic diet for gaining weight and keep in mind that this isn’t what YOU should eat exactly but, just an example. I used to hate reading dry articles on diets when I was younger w/ no examples to look at. I am a simple man and liked things beat into my head so I can fully grasp it.

5A.M-8 Whole eggs

4 Slices Turkey bacon

2 Slices of whole wheat bread

2 Bananas

7A.M-Protein Shake

w/ Carb powder

10A.M-1/2lb Ground beef

w/ 1 cup diced potatoes and green peppers

12P.M-Protein Shake

w/ Carb powder

2P.M-3 Hamburgers w/ 2 cups Mixed veggies

4P.M-Protein Shake

w/ Carb powder

6P.M-1/4lbs Pasta w/ 3 Slices whole wheat

8P.M-Big Bowl of Ice Cream(Mon,Wed, Sat)

Weightgainer shake other days

*This is an example diet of a weekly diet plan. Usually what I tell people is eat your set amount of calories that you need to gain weight during the week and pick 1-2 days say on the weekend to eat 1-2,000 more calories than the other days just to throw your body off. I use my Sunday’s as a chinese buffet day where I eat there for a good 3-4hours. Mrs. Roid doesn’t enjoy those days as much as I do because I usually can’t make it up the stairs after that.

TRAINING

I don’t know about you guys but, I LOVE to be back with the "Big Boy" weights. I have using the complicated lifting theories like Rest/Pause, Supersets,

Drop sets etc. I like them for what they do but, I need to be around the heavy weights again. I like the feeling that your life depends on getting that weight up before it crushes you. I like the feeling of not necessarily getting pumped but, knowing that the next day you will suffer bigtime. Basically, in the Offseason I

Lift more days then when cutting up. I have more energy and more rest so I can really hurt myself. Here is a basic day by day lifting program that is used by me:

Monday-Pecs, Hamstrings, Cardio

Tuesday-Quads, Calves

Wednesday-Off

Thursday-Back, Calves, Cardio

Friday-Delts, Calves

Saturday-Bi’s, Tri’s, Cardio

Sunday-Off

I am lifting very heavy weights but, instead of doing 25sets per bodypart like I did in the old days I adhere to the schedule I have used for the last 5 years. I warm up thoughly then I do one main set w/ max intensity where I go for 5-6reps then do 2-3

Partial reps w/ negatives. I then do 2 drop sets for 5-6reps then I am done. I only add the drops, partials and negatives to one or two exercises per bodypart. I use 3-7 exercises per bodypart. This is a theory I have tampered with many times to find this is the best way to get all the intensity into one main set. If you can do another set after the main one you did something wrong and doing put 100% intensity into it.

GEAR

Ok, I hope I haven’t lost anyone yet. Now to the part that I am sure everyone has been waiting for, GEAR USE!!! This is the perfect time to hit your body with the heavy androgens, anabolics, growth hormone, insulin, Synthol etc.

I will outline a course for you but, keep in mind I am not including suggesting that you try this but, I just picked a course out of my head. Do not go by doses I describe and go by your own experience. If you grow off of 500mg of sust a week don’t use 2 grams. Got it people??

Week 1

1 gram Sustanon

100mg Suspension EOD

60mg D-bol ED

800mg Deca

10iu’s insulin 2 x ED

6iu’s GH ED(2iu’s 3x ED)

25mcg T-3 ED

1mg Arimidex ED

Week 2

1 gram Sustanon

1 gram Cypionate1

800mg Deca

60mg D-bol ED

10iu’s insulin 2x ED

6iu’s GH ED(2iu’s 3x ED)

25mcg T-3 ED

1mg Arimidex ED

Week 3

1 gram Sustonon

1 gram Enanthate

800mg Deca

60mg D-bol ED

10iu’s insulin 2x ED

6iu’s GH(2iu’s 3x ED)
25mcg T-3 ED

1mg Arimidex ED

Weeks 4-6

150mg Prop EOD

50mg WinV ED

400mg Primo

10iu’s insulin 2x ED

6iu’s GH(2iu’s 3x ED)

25mcg T-3 ED

This is a very short intense course that will FORCE you to grow. If so inclined you can use Synthol with this also. I suggest either mixing .5-1ml of it with your other shots of Sust, Deca, Enanthate etc and using your bodyparts that you want growth

In for site injections. You can also just do the shots separately but, why shoot yourself more than you need to?? You want the areas to swell and just 1 shot a week will keep them inflated.

Well I hope that this has helped people who have e-mailed me for offseason advice and if I have left anything out I would like to know. Remember the offseason is a time for bigtime MASS. You need to look at it like you are building a machine that has to be as big as possible to succeed. It isn’t easy but, with the right dedication and training everyone is a winner. Just keep it up guys and keep training hard and your goals will soon be met.

RY

Great Article there, Ry! Thanks for posting that Mags as there is a boatload of knowledge and information wrapped up in there for putting on mass!

---slide---

Thanks for relaying all this info into some good posts, Mr Magoo!
Ry knows his shit. One thing Id do different (Im not saying Ry is wrong, just my ideas) is that Id continue to add plenty of protein after the 4mp Shake, which on Rys diet there is none after 4pm except what little comes from pasta/ice cream. Shit, I do protein/EFA oil shakes before bed AND in the middle of the night.
Also I prefer longer cycles, but thats certainly an individual thing too.

Last edited:
Ry Roid

I am pretty sure that Ry retired from the boards. Talk about a huge loss! I am somewhat familiar with Big A (from the gade) and some of the other guys, lots of knowledgable bros. Ry, if you do frequent the boards and stay in the back ground, I miss chattin with ya, holler at me.

Mako

he has slowly but surely started posting over here

I CANNOT STAY AWAY!!!

I was having a bad week when I retired and had a guy that was supposedly snitching get ahold of me out of nowhere so I wanted to lay low. But, I am not a little bitch that will run and hide. I just bought a new house and just didn't need more problems so I took a break.

ON another note, I am sooo glad you guys liked the article and everything w/ me is a cycle of sorts. Sometimes I change things according to how my body is responding. Been dieting for 10 weeks and lost about 45lbs and looking good so I actually cheated and only gained 2lbs.hehhee

RY

I AM GLAD TO SEE YOUR BACK!!!! I figured once you had a chance to take things in and take a look at it from a different angle you'd be back. at least i was hoping that would happen lol

Re: I CANNOT STAY AWAY!!!

Ry Roid said:
. Been dieting for 10 weeks and lost about 45lbs and looking good so I actually cheated and only gained 2lbs.hehhee

RY

How do you manage to loose so much weight and keep so much muscle in such a short time? Last time I went on a diet it took me 8 months to loose 80lbs and I was still fat cause I lost tons of muscle and kept fat??? Please elaborate!:(

good to have you back RY

I remember reading this post somewhere else and writing it all down so I could use it and incorporate it. The basic outline is great and just like everything everyone likes to put their own twist on things. Great article. Also good to see you back RY. I know we dont personally know each other, but I always enjoyed reading your posts.

remember guys u can also use this approach if ur not in a contest, after a period of getting ripped and dieting for prolonged periods of time, u can elicit the anabolic effect and take advantage of it like the article outlines.

Good to see you back RY. The boards need the handful of guys who really know their shit to stick around!

Last edited:
With all the shit about internet faceless guru , I thought to dig this one for some that did not read post by Ry before .:)

ry roid wasn't faceless. I was close to him, talked on phone, saw training videos, pics of him....big guy 310 plus lbs, under 5'10, low bf.

ry roid wasn't faceless. I was close to him, talked on phone, saw training videos, pics of him....big guy 310 plus lbs, under 5'10, low bf.

I know that mate.
I was saying that in contrast to faceless nameless internet gurus , we had great info coming from real identities like him.

Wish I was around when Ry was hear

Nandro has told me a lot about him

Big boy here. Miss hm and guys like MikeS and Xcell, DaRooster etc good times..MM

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear