over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GREAT ARTICLE! HGH vs. TES- check it out

I did. I was just eager for some thoughts as getting on the CPU just isn't gonna happen for me for a couple days. Did you read it?

I did. I was just eager for some thoughts as getting on the CPU just isn't gonna happen for me for a couple days. Did you read it?

Yes sir. I feel high dose GH(10ius a day) is better for growth then high dose steroids for me personally. I feel better, grow better etc, so the article held the opposite view.

Instead of pitting these two drugs against each other....it would be nice to see an article about how synergistic these two drugs are when used in tandem.

I agree with it...I feel like if you looking for pure muscle then test is far better....you will add more muscle with test or other steroids then you will with HGH alone.....Now I feel that even tho you wont gain as much muscle with HGH...the quality of the muscle you do gain is better then the muscle you get from test.....

For the best results use them both together!! And I agree...I wish there was more written on the subject of using both HGH and TEST together! I have only used HGH by itself maybe 2-3 times...and that was between cycles....I did maintain alot more of what I gained from my cycle with the HGH....and got leaner....I think I maintain more because I was able to eat more then I normal would (at least less cleaner foods) if not using HGH....

But for pure fat lose you cant go wrong with some HGH....good diet...some t-3 and some cardio IMO

For pure muscle gain...you cant go wrong with HGH+ test...good diet and good training! I understanding I am not saying anything that you all havent read already...but I am just giving my 2 cents worth.

Well test will build more muscle mass...but gh is great for recomp. I don't see much in this article that pertains to us...many of us use both...and I think adding a little gh allows better results with less test...even 3-5iu a day makes test results notably better.

When using both synergistically sometimes it is hard to realize what is doing what. This article seems a bit biased and he is mostly referring to much lower doses. I figured i would just throw it out there n

I think hgh was hugely under rated in that artical. To me the beauty of hgh is staying lean while eating enough to grow-so no need to do a big cut at any point-just a little trim hear and there

interesting article.

I remember Dusty posting a couple months how most of his offseason is based around low test cycles with GH and he was getting awesome results. I really think that if someone isn't looking to compete, test+GH cycles are the best. keeps you lean as hell + increased muscle mass.

i personally have never used synthetic GH, only peps. i'm on peps right now but have never added test to the mix.

I must say... I'm on 600 mg of masteron and 10 ius of Eli's a day.... Never looked so good and been so strong in my life, I feel better all around! I honestly believe if you can afford a high does of GH for a long period of time, You wouldn't bother with a lot of test or in my case any at all.... As of right now, Test is in my done with list, Right along with tren, deca, dbol and a few other..... Haven't be able to part with a lil DHT yet, But i'I plan to at some point!

They are both critical hormones; if one was eliminated we would probably look and feel like crap. I have had more success with moderate doses of each together than large doses independently.

They are both critical hormones; if one was eliminated we would probably look and feel like crap. I have had more success with moderate doses of each together than large doses independently.

I agree!

I plan on running 500mg test e and 3-4iu's for 12 weeks on the test and 6 months on the hgh. I'm on growth now (first time and loving it). I wanna see how well they work together. But I read the article entirely. I like the idea of the 2 together. Also a nice interesting read on IGF-1 not being the cancer causing villain BUT IGF-11 is.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear