over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Great Horned Owl - not a pet

triathloncoach

Featured Member / Kilo Klub / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Board Supporter
Around 6pm last night I was running thru my neighborhood with my wife and saw this Great Horned Owl in a tree. I love Raptors. I have never seen an owl in the wild before. I thought they are strictly nocturnal. I hope it's OK.

Very cool. I have some decent binoculars that I brought back with the camera after the run to check it out. I took my 2 kids and 2 neighbor kids to check it out too. It was twisting it's head and blinking.

It did not answer when I asked it how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop.

Fucking Bird. I was gonna get out my Ruger SR 556 and give it a lesson in manors.

Attachments

• DSC_0256.jpg
    DSC_0256.jpg
    323.7 KB · Views: 571
  • DSC_0259.jpg
    DSC_0259.jpg
    299.9 KB · Views: 492
Last edited:
Around 6pm last night I was running thru my neighborhood with my wife and saw this Great Horned Owl in a tree. I love Raptors. I have never seen an owl in the wild before. I thought they are strictly nocturnal. I hope it's OK.

Very cool. I have some decent binoculars that I brought back with the camera after the run to check it out. I took my 2 kids and 2 neighbor kids to check it out too. It was twisting it's head and blinking.

It did not answer when I asked it how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop.

Fucking Bird. I was gonna get out my Ruger SR 556 and give it a lesson in manors.

Cool pic Tricoach!! Please don't scar your children for life by taking that sweet little owl out w/ your big bad Ruger:p

Last edited:
Back in the 80's my roommates and I brought home a baby owl we found on a north Georgia job site one morning. We were stripping forms off the concrete foundation we had poured the day before. He was curled up in a corner, soaking up the heat from the curing concrete.

We kept him for a couple of weeks and named him Owl Capone. He ate mice from the local pet store. LOL... it was a blast to get high, turn off the lights, and watch him swoop around the apt.

I got worried about his diet and called Fish & Game who informed me that keeping OP was illegal, so we turned him over to them.

Back in the 80's my roommates and I brought home a baby owl we found on a north Georgia job site one morning. We were stripping forms off the concrete foundation we had poured the day before. He was curled up in a corner, soaking up the heat from the curing concrete.

We kept him for a couple of weeks and named him Owl Capone. He ate mice from the local pet store. LOL... it was a blast to get high, turn off the lights, and watch him swoop around the apt.

I got worried about his diet and called Fish & Game who informed me that keeping OP was illegal, so we turned him over to them.

I needed that laugh. Thanks man.

Back in the 80's my roommates and I brought home a baby owl we found on a north Georgia job site one morning. .

I am in Georgia too. Georgia has stupid owls I guess.

My buddy hit one in his truck, the thing was stuck in his grill, alive. When he tried to get it out it went apeshit on him.

Owls are amazing creatures and no they are not strictly nocturnal. I remember counting 8 or 9 of them in my parents back yard at once a long time ago late afternoon. Was kind of amazing to watch them. Another time I remember a barred owl showed up in front yard in the nighttime right after I let the new puppy toy poodle outside.Well I guess that has been like 15 yrs ago now but if I would not have been standing there the owl would have taken my dog haha.

is it hoot'n all night, drove me crazy. Those SR556's are nice.

is it hoot'n all night, drove me crazy. Those SR556's are nice.

it was tell he got out his saiga 12G noting was around after that!

This made my day!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner