YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Great Interview Video With Jean Pierre Fux!

JP was always one of my favorites. I love the monsters

Bio I saw this video the day Dave interviewed him. Great guy. very likable jolly good fella. I just cant believe how many times the poor guys lost his peak properly for all sorts of issues. cutting sodium etc.

You feel like screaming..please can someone help this guy from screwing over the 1170th time!! stop

Just imagine if he peaked correctly and came in at 100 percent what damage he could have done.

There were guys around with know hoe I wish he had reached out to them for help.

oh well at least he is got the secrets now from Dave lol

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Professional Muscle mobile app

Totally agree! If Chris Aceto could have worked with him, he'd be known for more than being just a mass monster!!

He was one of my favorites in the early part of 2000's.....

Still remember this like it was yesterday...

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KGG8-YJe3Y"]GIANT KILLER, Squat Accident Destroyed This Bodybuilder's Career, Jean-Pierre Fux - YouTube[/ame]

I watched it last week, very good as I didn't know who he was but Iv seen that pic of him under the bar messed up so was cool to hear the story behind it

You guys should check out the Lee priest interview too and the follow up aimed at Shawn ray, so fucking funny

When JPF talks about his injury it shows the importance of warming up for heavy sets.

Funny you posted this, as JP and I were just texting each other earlier today. I also remember his injury like it was yesterday. It has to be one of, if not the worst injury ever incurred during a training photoshoot.

One of the best bodybuilding interviews ever. Great personality.

Guy was a giant back in the day.

Funny you posted this, as JP and I were just texting each other earlier today. I also remember his injury like it was yesterday. It has to be one of, if not the worst injury ever incurred during a training photoshoot.

The problem was always Chris Lund the photographer.. I used to bring this up to Balik ( ironman) about these silly photoshops.. Lund was with Flex magazine.. He was know for trying to always talk guys into doing way more weight than normal just for a photo shoot.. It happened to Orville Burke during a Lund photo shoot when he tore his tricep.. The older magazine like Musclemag had it right.. Just show up when the guy is training and document what he did.. No fake crap.. All real training..

It's sad what happened to Fux .. I have his training videos,, but I know what he is talking about., your only known for being a bodybuilder or being big.. When I tore my quad I remember thinking " I don't have to train a while " lol.. I'm not Fux but your identity sometimes gets untangled with this game.. I was finally able , for a few months, to have a " excuse" to take time off and no one say " you've lost weight.. Are you I'll "? .. I had a huge brace to be my excuse :D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131