over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Great Interview with Brandon Curry

Not a mention of what they're pumping them full of... boring... I'm sure it's all the mindset and excruciating fluff n pump work outs in the arabian heat.

Not a mention of what they're pumping them full of... boring... I'm sure it's all the mindset and excruciating fluff n pump work outs in the arabian heat.

Yeah man, it sucks... if you only knew what magic drug he is taking, you'd look just like him... that's what's stopping you... that's what's most interesting.

Nothing to do with his genetics, I know it has to be all drugs...

Nothing to do with his diet, with approach to training, approach to cardio, nope it's all a secret drug.

Nothing to do with the fact, when in prep, his life is bodybuilding and nothing else. Just training, eating, sleeping. Nope, has to be the drugs.

Maybe one day, they will release this secret drug and you too can be a front runner for the Mr. Olympia title. But until then, who cares about learning more about training, dieting etc... You already know everything, and I'm sure you do everything perfect. No need for anymore new ideas, or learning from a different perspective... nope you just have to wait for that secret drug.

Last edited:
Yeah man, it sucks... if you only knew what magic drug he is taking, you'd look just like him... that's what's stopping you... that's what's most interesting.

Nothing to do with his genetics, I know it has to be all drugs...

Nothing to do with his diet, with approach to training, approach to cardio, nope it's all a secret drug.

Nothing to do with the fact, when in prep, his life is bodybuilding and nothing else. Just training, eating, sleeping. Nope, has to be the drugs.

Maybe one day, they will release this secret drug and you too can be a front runner for the Mr. Olympia title. But until then, who cares about learning more about training, dieting etc... You already know everything, and I'm sure you do everything perfect. No need for anymore new ideas, or learning from a different perspective... nope you just have to wait for that secret drug.

No not Rly because his life is such and such because most pros eat junk food and do rec drugs stay up party etc too . The only smart thing you said is genetics Tbh.

No not Rly because his life is such and such because most pros eat junk food and do rec drugs stay up party etc too . The only smart thing you said is genetics Tbh.

yea you can clearly tell he eats junk food like chips and ice cream, soda and Big Macs probably does cocaine all night into the morning and trains no more than once a week but his genetics are so good he can get away with it I’m sure you could teach him so much with your laser focus dedication and just outright love for the iron FOH w that bullshit lol

yea you can clearly tell he eats junk food like chips and ice cream, soda and Big Macs probably does cocaine all night into the morning and trains no more than once a week but his genetics are so good he can get away with it I’m sure you could teach him so much with your laser focus dedication and just outright love for the iron FOH w that bullshit lol

Muh dedication. No one that isn't a 12 year old believes that idealistic magazine bullshit

Reality
https://i.imgur.com/DotYp5T.jpg
*autopsy also found weed in his system and you can post the alcohol bottle pics
Not to mention there's a ghb thread 2 threads down
Wasn't there some top 10 Olympia bb that was arrested for weed in Sweden as well?
Buendia and coke addiction

Etc

Nice strawman tho.

Last edited:
I hope a mod bans your ass permanently

Lol. Completely wrong in that argument so you want someone to censor it. You sound like a pussy.

You sound like a 12 year old. So a guy smoking weed is equivalent to "rec drugs" and partying all night... Yeah. Load up on tren and do that, you'll be Mr. Olympia in no time.

It's idiots like you, that have no idea what you're talking about, that give this 'sport' a bad name.

Why SHOULD he talk about gear? He's finally 'making it'. He's in this for money. Running his mouth about drug use is a sure fire way to talk his way out of sponsorship.
He--just like all the rest of them are on drugs. So is everybody on this board. Did you need me to tell you that?
The jealousy out there is amazing.

Muh dedication. No one that isn't a 12 year old believes that idealistic magazine bullshit

Reality
https://i.imgur.com/DotYp5T.jpg
*autopsy also found weed in his system and you can post the alcohol bottle pics
Not to mention there's a ghb thread 2 threads down
Wasn't there some top 10 Olympia bb that was arrested for weed in Sweden as well?
Buendia and coke addiction

Etc

Nice strawman tho.

Please don't say Buendia represents bodybuilders. Or Filipino people for that matter. F that guy.

Why SHOULD he talk about gear? He's finally 'making it'. He's in this for money. Running his mouth about drug use is a sure fire way to talk his way out of sponsorship.
He--just like all the rest of them are on drugs. So is everybody on this board. Did you need me to tell you that?
The jealousy out there is amazing.

He obv wouldn't but I mean what's the point in moving to the middle east if they're not doing somth different?

It's a bit delusional and feeding everyone watching shit to just claim you go there for the solitude or to push yourself or some bullshit. You can do that anywhere. If you go to a different continent and stay there while you have a family in the US there must be a reason besides oh the ability to focus on a workout that is pretty much pumping the muscle up with 60% 1rm...

Just being real didn't know I got so many fanbois butthurt shit.

First off....
NOTHING wrong with smoking weed! it doesnt enhance performance and imo it doesnt hinder it either. it would be a FAR better choice than alcohol. during preps i always dropped alcohol but NEVER weed. best for sleep and relaxation. c'mon surely you saw the end of Pumping Iron and Arnold smokin the joint. we ALL know arnolds work ethic was unreal. he had good genetics too. combine those two things and you have a mr olympia contender.

i dont think there is any secret sauce in the middle east. i DO think they can get whatever they want for very cheap and perhaps that is why guys go there. to get pharma stuff at next to no cost if they pimp the oxygen gym. soooo, imo guys go there cuz the shieks give em their drugs for free and its pharma is one reason they go there. PLUS, no distractions. thats a huge factor in focus and discipline. had a convo with Kevin Levrone once and asked why he would/could prep for only 4 months without doing any serious lifting in offseason. He said it was all about getting rid of distractions and obtaining focus.
he realized it was same or better to train for 4 months w no distractions, than to train 12 months with constant distractions (work, kids, wife, etc)
that is oxygen gym PLUS factor in the free/cheap pharma gear and boom
-F2S

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner