over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Great news for the members of pm!

These are all good ideas. I personally am only going to dish out enough $ for 2 samples from 2 companies , 4 items total. I'll have the lab date tomorrow, and whoever wants something tested can pm me and we can all arrange who gets what and to have it by the right date. As long as it's legal for research use I can test it , no hgh or gear.. My dept head had a long talk with his favorite highly anabolic student about not abusing this leeway in the lab :)

These are all good ideas. I personally am only going to dish out enough $ for 2 samples from 2 companies , 4 items total. I'll have the lab date tomorrow, and whoever wants something tested can pm me and we can all arrange who gets what and to have it by the right date. As long as it's legal for research use I can test it , no hgh or gear.. My dept head had a long talk with his favorite highly anabolic student about not abusing this leeway in the lab :)

Would the big ones like IGF-1 LR3 and DES be too much of a hassle?

Cjc Dac seems to pretty hit or miss too. Would be interesting

Would the big ones like IGF-1 LR3 and DES be too much of a hassle?

I could do Igf, and presumably des as well if there is a notable difference in amino acid composition

My top 3 picks (excluding HGH):
1. DES 1-3 IGF-1
2. CJC 1295 with DAC
3. MK-677

Maybe hold a poll? Either way, looking forward to your findings no matter what you end up testing :)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Follow Consumer Reports Formula

...if you follow their "supposed unbiased" formula I believe your plan will be of great interest and provide a service to many pm members. The below information was garnered from: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Consumer_Reports

Consumer Reports says its staff purchases all tested products at retail prices, anonymously in "most cases", and that they accept no free samples in order to prevent bias from bribery or from being given better than average samples.

Also Consumer Reports forbids the use of its reviews for selling products; for example, it will not allow a manufacturer to advertise a positive review. CR has gone to court to enforce that rule.

Thanks for coming up with this idea. I'd like to see test results on Hexarelin and Mod GRF 1-29, CJC-1295 without DAC (DAC stands for Drug Affinity Complex) but will faithfully follow whatever you choose.

This information is not intended to diagnose or treat health issues.

Attachments

• 99% Purity.png
    99% Purity.png
    76.1 KB · Views: 233
Not sure if this applies, but I'd like to get to the bottom of the whole caber in a liquid state thing. These peptide companies carry it, but most everyone seems to think it is not possible to keep stable In liquid form.

Also, I think someone needs to keep a master list of whats bought from which company so any would be donors can contact ahead of time so all the donors aren't buying/donating the same products from the same sources.

I need to go to the candy store within the next day or so, so if I can pick something up then and the OP can get back to me via pm I can pick something up as a donation.

Can you give details as to how you test, what's the procedure and what equipment, chemicals are used? Is this something that you could do in your home with basic equipment and the know how? Or is it too cost prohibitive?

I will pm you shortly, i would test the caber only if I am allowed to do so , let me ask my dept head. I have a chemistry lab available at my school and as a grad student I have a lot of lee way with what I can do in it as long as it relates to medicine or the endocrine systems. I'll be using gas chromatography and mass spectrometry. One will let me know what amino acids are present and one will help to determine types quantities isotopes etc.. It would be expensive but not absurdly so to do this at home , but not worth the investment

Last edited:
Anybody willing to donate , pm me . I have to compile a list and present it to my dept head in advance and get approval and then a lab date.

So do you have lab date yet? And what products are you going to be testing?

You have a free and willing participant above you...

Last edited:
Can you give details as to how you test, what's the procedure and what equipment, chemicals are used? Is this something that you could do in your home with basic equipment and the know how? Or is it too cost prohibitive?

It would be interesting for me too

Just checking to see if this is still a go. I could donate either igf-1 lr3 or mk677.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131