over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

green tea a must use?

preist943

Registered
i was reading the other day where a study was done on rats that says green tea may affect hormonal functions after giveing it to the rats they showed decreased thyroid output increased LH and testosterone the decreased thyroid was due to a blockage of oxidation effects needed for synthesis of thyroid green tea also inhibited 5-alpha reductase wich we know is the enzyme that changes testosterone to dht it was also showed to inhibit the enzyme that increases estrogen in the body how much to take the study didnt say just went on to say it was 5% of the rats diet just thought id post the info you can read the whole study in iron man it really dosnt say anymore than above im going to find out as much as i can as im always looking for good dht and estrogen inhibitors

OK - NO Asian-bashing on this board :D

Actually, your statement bothers me because look at HOW SMALL most asians are (it must the English in me that gives me my size :) )

I'd like to hear more feedback on this.

xcel

Yeah, no offense to Xcel, but if I know for a fact that Asian people use something, I tend to stay far, far away, unless I can find scientific proof that it works. Fortunately, Green Tea has been shown to have several health benefits in addition to what has been mentioned here. I wouldn't call it a must-use product, but I wouldn't hesitate to add it to my food cabinet for early-morning or late-night consumption.

I wasn't baching:D Most are healthy and live long lifes from what history says. But anyhow I keep the gallon jugs of Arizona's green tea in the fridge. I love it. Something different than water and has less junk in it than other stuff. Hell look what companies are doing to water these days. Sparkly this and sugar that. People really can fuck up a good thing. I live outside of town, basically in the country and have well water. Everyone from the city hates it. I tell them its because it doesn't have most of the crap in it that floats through the pipes in town. I personally love water!

better than coffee

green tea will not jack your plasma cortisol up for 12 hours like coffee will.

green tea is a great healthy alternative to the morning java and has a nice dose of threonine which has a calming, soothing affect on the nervous system. it wont put you to asleep either

i could use the soothing to preven me from killing people first thing in the morning.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131