over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

green tea

feelnfit

FOUNDING Member
Registered
is there only certain green teas that you should buy that are true green tea. i went to the local international market and got some ginseng green tea. it makes me pee a lot and i only drink 2-3 cups a day. it does have a good taste and i add nothing to it. i usually drink my teas and coffe without sweetners.

Guess it has dieuretic effects. Most tea does to some degree but this sounds
like good stuff.

I drink it daily maybe 2 medium cups a day with 3 tea bags(stronger effect) in each with no sweetners . it also has me running to the bathroom constantly but i would say its benefits(antioxidants) out weighs the runs to the bathroom so its all good

feelnfit said:
is there only certain green teas that you should buy that are true green tea. i went to the local international market and got some ginseng green tea. it makes me pee a lot and i only drink 2-3 cups a day. it does have a good taste and i add nothing to it. i usually drink my teas and coffe without sweetners.

its real good,i do that before the show,but its realy hard to find real good green tea.actualy i was lucky and found it in healt food store,and it did the same thing like yours,but i drink it only before the show,you dont need to loose your water,its harder on your joints and its will make you lose some power.more water is better bro.

very nice read. now with the addition of ginseng will this help ? the brand i am using is beauti-leaf with panax ginseng. the tea is from zhejiang in china if that has anything to do with the quality.

feelnfit said:
very nice read. now with the addition of ginseng will this help ? the brand i am using is beauti-leaf with panax ginseng. the tea is from zhejiang in china if that has anything to do with the quality.

ginseng may help give ya a boost but nothing to write home about

Brooklynjuice - how much do you take of the extract daily? Always wondered what the % catechins is (esp. EGCG the most important polyphenol).

DrG

One extract = 2 perfectly brewed cups (however GT extrract market widened up after ephedra ban and the extracts are getting more and more stronger)

I usually get my 10 cups or equivalent per day. My pills have 90mg ECGC each.

thanks Brooklyn - how many pills do u take a day? I was thinking of getting the powder from beyond-a-century and capping some myself.

DrG

Green tea is now a huge staple in bodybuilders diets and honestly Brooklyn Juice about 4 years ago was the guy bringing it to the forefront of the bodybuilding culture on Animals boards with many many writeups and huge articles. I see people mentioning it all over the place in their diets now but Id like it known that BJ was the guy that really opened up my and everyones eyes to its benefits---I see alot of people saying "DC recommends green tea etc etc".....in their posts....but the truth is that all came from reading what BJ had to say on the subject...its important to me that he get kudos for that

Long time no see. Hiya doin pal.

Much respect for that post ;)

drgoodbody said:
thanks Brooklyn - how many pills do u take a day? I was thinking of getting the powder from beyond-a-century and capping some myself.

DrG

6 if im not drinking any.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear