over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Green top dose?

SCRAPSTER

Newbies
Did they change the iu per bottle again. Is the green top hgh 4iu or 8iu per bottle. Thanks it feels a little weak, wondering if i got beat.

i thought they were 10ius, now im confused. ur talkn generics not hyge right...

Hyge green tops are 8iu's....if its generic, its probably 10ius

Here is what I don't like. I see the same people carrying different color tops all 10iu per vial. I seriously doubt that they are all 10iu. If fact, I doubt a lot of the 10iu/vial gh actually contains 10iu. I personally use either a a 4iu blue top or 8iu green top that are excellent. I was told, I believe by was ronnyt from BOS, that if it is made in a legit GMP manufacturing facility that it can contain no more than 8iu/vial per china specs. Now I can not confirm that, but that would explain why many don't see the results they expect from 10iu/vial GH's. SO personally, I would never by anything over 8iu/vial.

Here is what I don't like. I see the same people carrying different color tops all 10iu per vial. I seriously doubt that they are all 10iu. If fact, I doubt a lot of the 10iu/vial gh actually contains 10iu. I personally use either a a 4iu blue top or 8iu green top that are excellent. I was told, I believe by was ronnyt from BOS, that if it is made in a legit GMP manufacturing facility that it can contain no more than 8iu/vial per china specs. Now I can not confirm that, but that would explain why many don't see the results they expect from 10iu/vial GH's. SO personally, I would never by anything over 8iu/vial.

Gensci is a GMP certified pharm company in China and they have 10iu vials of jinos. I'm sure they have to have what they say is in it due to the strict guidelines they have to abide by in order to keep their GMP certification.

As a board sponsor and seller of HGH I can tell you that top color on generics means absolutely nothing. When I place my order from the lab they ask me what color top I want. Yellow, green, blue, red... it doesn't matter. What matters is who you are buying from and whether they are a trusted seller who is buying their products from a quality lab and not just the cheapest lab.

I got 10iu redtop thanktropin on the top its self it says THANKTROPIN
10iu

I got 10iu redtop thanktropin on the top its self it says THANKTROPIN
10iu

And you're saying that it has 10ius of gh in it because it says that? Who cares what it says, The question is how much gh is actually in the bottle.

i never tried the red tops but used the hyges and ip yellow tops, i didnt really feel anything with hyge's at 4 iu went up to 6 and still didnt notice much yellows at least my hands started to go numb, how are the mexican greens?

i never tried the red tops but used the hyges and ip yellow tops, i didnt really feel anything with hyge's at 4 iu went up to 6 and still didnt notice much yellows at least my hands started to go numb, how are the mexican greens?

I love mex greens. where did you get the hyge's from, IP?

I'm not feeling that much off of the green tops either. I will say that I'm tired as fuck, and that's the only side effect i got.

Usually Greens comes in 4 and 8iu. Depends where you got it and which dosage you chose.

How come mexi hasn't responded? This guy sponsors PM an no one knows how many iu's are in his friggin vials?! I've had fukin blue balls ever since I started so I say its fukin hcg!!!

just to confuse even more same plant making my thanktropin and nd blues also making green tops 6iu for china resellers.so its also 6iu green tops floating around.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws