over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Greens formula

Creation

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Anyone have a recommendation on a solid greens formula without having to pay a fortune.

I saw tn.com has one for pretty decent price , anyone tried it before?

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Anyone have a recommendation on a solid greens formula without having to pay a fortune.

I saw tn.com has one for pretty decent price , anyone tried it before?

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Haven't tried it yet. But I probably will. I get all my supps from TN!!

bumping this, as i was just searching for this same answer:)

solid greens, as in a green drink loaded with chloriphyll, B vitamins? I drink spirulina from NOW foods everyday, great price. It is so green it is black! Super alkaline for the the system.

nice thanks gogo! how you been?

i notice there's a capsule version too, think this is just as good? also how much of this you take a day? i searched and found 1tbsp is the serving size, not sure whats beneficial though. thanks boss

I using amazing grass greens superfood. Can be had for about $40-$50 per 100 servings. I usually mix it in with a fruit smoothie and cant taste it all.

nice thanks gogo! how you been?

i notice there's a capsule version too, think this is just as good? also how much of this you take a day? i searched and found 1tbsp is the serving size, not sure whats beneficial though. thanks boss

the powder is of course way cheaper than the pills so I go with powder. Also to get a good dose with pills you gotta take a ton. I do one heaping teaspoon with with enough oj to get it all down in one gulp. I think the 5lb jug was like $60 or something. I usually do this in the morning followed by a big glass of cold water with breakfast and if I have coffee its not till the afternoon. I wake up dehydrated so I want water not a diuretic like coffee.

I feel the biggest choice between a green supplement should be a reputable company and a good price. The main goal of the greens is to alkalize the body, I think its fractional if at all to say one kind gets you more alkaline.

the powder is of course way cheaper than the pills so I go with powder. Also to get a good dose with pills you gotta take a ton. I do one heaping teaspoon with with enough oj to get it all down in one gulp. I think the 5lb jug was like $60 or something. I usually do this in the morning followed by a big glass of cold water with breakfast and if I have coffee its not till the afternoon. I wake up dehydrated so I want water not a diuretic like coffee.

I feel the biggest choice between a green supplement should be a reputable company and a good price. The main goal of the greens is to alkalize the body, I think its fractional if at all to say one kind gets you more alkaline.

Have you noticed any benefits or how long you been taking it? I'm lazy with my veggie consumption so something like this would be ideal for me

Healthforce Nutritionals makes a real good one and it comes in veggie caps now. I used orange juice with it successfully but you have to start with small amounts and build it up in your system slow or you will sit on the toilet all day. Also, great for hang overs.

Vitamineral Green? | HealthForce Superfoods

Greens as in food greens right? Like all the good nutrition and all that? If so controlled labs has a green formula that tastes really good, pretty good price, and has amazing reviews.

The only "issue" you would have with it is that when you mix it with water the color comes out brownish...so it might not look good but it tastes freaking wonderful.

It's called "Orange OxiMega Greens" and if you are close to Dallas TX get it from lockout and you should have it within a day. They are located in Dallas.

I use the tn green powder unflavored, it taste like shit I usually mix chia seeds with it and just pound it with water. not sure if it actually helps me or not but I feel better about myself after doing it:)

I always encourage people to shop around but I can't understand why anyone would use something other than the true nutrition greens (or any tn product they sell). You CAN NOT find a similar or better quality product that priced better than True Nutrition. They are a manufacturer!
If you find a green formula for cheaper...it will not be the same quality or quantity!

I always encourage people to shop around but I can't understand why anyone would use something other than the true nutrition greens (or any tn product they sell). You CAN NOT find a similar or better quality product that priced better than True Nutrition. They are a manufacturer!
If you find a green formula for cheaper...it will not be the same quality or quantity!

You make a good point lol. I figured I would ask but TN seems hard to beat you're right

Yea cause NOW foods is a fly by night company :rolleyes: Spirulina is harvested, blue, green algae. You can tell by the taste and smell what it is. Not like a gel cap of st. Johns wort... who knows what the hell it is... rice flour!?

Have you noticed any benefits or how long you been taking it? I'm lazy with my veggie consumption so something like this would be ideal for me

I do feel good overall energy, but its not something that is gonna hit you like 400mg/wk of tren. I believe lots of disease comes from your body becoming to acidic.

if going with spirulina (my personal choice) then find a product using Parry organic spirulina!! its one of if not the best spirulina you can find. they dont sell directly, they're used by other companies. if going with the powder form then Now foods organic spirulina is one of the best (they use Parry organic spirulina). the 5 lb version is not organic, so i would stick with the organic 1lb version. if going with tabs, then Swanson has an organic spirulina tablet (that also uses Parry organic spirulina). Healthy Origins organic spirulina is another one. Again find a company that sources its spirulina from Parry Nutraceuticals...they're USP certified, USDA certified, Naturland certified, and many more. simply just the best you can find.

Trader joes green drink is decent.

Ak

Do they contain unlisted kelp or iodine? Some how kelp or iodine makes me feel really hypo and stressed.

Yea cause NOW foods is a fly by night company :rolleyes: Spirulina is harvested, blue, green algae. You can tell by the taste and smell what it is. Not like a gel cap of st. Johns wort... who knows what the hell it is... rice flour!?

I do feel good overall energy, but its not something that is gonna hit you like 400mg/wk of tren. I believe lots of disease comes from your body becoming to acidic.

When did I use the term fly by night company? Does NOW foods manufacture their own things or do they have it made for them by a MANUFACTURER? Thank you for telling me what spirulina is....I very well know. My point was the manufacturer will have lower costs....so please if you would like to make a point...make it on a serving size and cost per serving basis and I doubt you will find many companies that can beat a manufacturer...across the board.

I agree too much acidity can be the culprit of many health problems.

Do they contain unlisted kelp or iodine? Some how kelp or iodine makes me feel really hypo and stressed.

I'm pretty sure things would be listed bro. Do you ever notice your questions go unanswered almost 100% of the time? That's because they are easily found with a simple google or label search.

lol na i know that! but ya just for the overall health benefits from "greens" is what im looking for. i have always seemed to have a hard time eating my veggies for some reason...lazy there i guess :confused:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws