over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Greens formula

Knight9, since you are considering juicing. .. bitter and sweet don't mix. I tried and found out the hard way. Tart/sour balance bitter.

Bottom line, if one or two 8-16oz "juice" blends that I make are going to allow me to take in a bunch of:

Vitamin A
Vitamin B
Vitamin C
Vitamin E
Zinc
Magnesium
Fiber
(WHAT ELSE AM I MISSING?)

Now if I can get this all daily without taking pills that may or may not be absorbed as easily as nutrients from real food then this seems like a very viable and intelligent option. No?

Bottom line, if one or two 8-16oz "juice" blends that I make are going to allow me to take in a bunch of:

Vitamin A
Vitamin B
Vitamin C
Vitamin E
Zinc
Magnesium
Fiber
(WHAT ELSE AM I MISSING?)

Now if I can get this all daily without taking pills that may or may not be absorbed as easily as nutrients from real food then this seems like a very viable and intelligent option. No?

Potassium, vitamin K, if your doing leafy green you're covered though.

i see -0- downside to juicing, i feel a crap ton better when i'm drinking it on a daily basis.

Did I ever ask you about the radiation issues in the pacific and the fish we are bound to consume?

No you haven't. I try and stay with Atlantic harvested foods. But if the problem is as bad as some say it will be...than we may have to avoid everything. If all oceans get contamination than so does the rain water.

Potassium, vitamin K, if your doing leafy green you're covered though.

AND anti-oxidants....

I really feel like one or two of these drinks a day in addition to our protein shakes and animal proteins are an easy fix. Hell, why not throw in a couple scoops of plant protein if you have to merge the shakes and "juice" drinks?

No you haven't. I try and stay with Atlantic harvested foods. But if the problem is as bad as some say it will be...than we may have to avoid everything. If all oceans get contamination than so does the rain water.

Yea I agree...harder to find wild atlantic fish like salmon it seems compared to the Wild pacific stuff..

i see -0- downside to juicing, i feel a crap ton better when i'm drinking it on a daily basis.

I've been doing it 2 years now. One of the best things I've done for my family and myself was get a juicer.

Yea I agree...harder to find wild atlantic fish like salmon it seems compared to the Wild pacific stuff..

It is hard. Are you on the west side of your state? Local would be the place to go. If not I would eat frozen honestly.

Last edited:
It is hard. Are you on the west side of your state? Local would be the place to go. If not I would eat frozen honestly.

North East side of FL. But I remember it wasn't much easier in DC area..

I've been doing it 2 years now. One of the best things I've done for my family and myself was get a juicer.
Did you go with something like a Vitamix, or the Jack LaLanne type? I guess i could tell my 17yo i put weed in it, maybe then she'd drink it:D (but i better not catch her smoking it :D)

Did you go with something like a Vitamix, or the Jack LaLanne type? I guess i could tell my 17yo i put weed in it, maybe then she'd drink it:D (but i better not catch her smoking it :D)

Lol!! I prefer the Jack LaLanne. Vitamix is great but that is a ton of fiber to try and consume. Good for you if you can handle it...as for the weed. If in Colorado vitamix or vaporizer :)

Lol!! I prefer the Jack LaLanne. Vitamix is great but that is a ton of fiber to try and consume. Good for you if you can handle it...as for the weed. If in Colorado vitamix or vaporizer :)

Wait, why does vitamix create more fiber?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

AND anti-oxidants....

I really feel like one or two of these drinks a day in addition to our protein shakes and animal proteins are an easy fix. Hell, why not throw in a couple scoops of plant protein if you have to merge the shakes and "juice" drinks?

True, berries, ubiquinol, ginger most veggies will have you covered. Variety is best so they dont turn prooxidant

Wait, why does vitamix create more fiber?

It won't remove fiber. Most juicers separate it so you can choose to add it back in...vitamix is a powerful blender.

True, berries, ubiquinol, ginger most veggies will have you covered. Variety is best so they dont turn prooxidant

I'm going to keep with d3, epa/dha, ubiquinol, curcumin, astaxanthin, tocotrienols...my "super 6".

I'm going to keep with d3, epa/dha, ubiquinol, curcumin, astaxanthin, tocotrienols...my "super 6".

Look into fresh ginger...similar to curcumin. I just ad a bit in the juicer. Dont inject it ;)

Look into fresh ginger...similar to curcumin. I just ad a bit in the juicer. Dont inject it ;)

LOL. After my top 6, comes magnesium, b and c vitamins and NAC. So, those middle 3 get handled with the juicing. The less pills, the better....even though I don't mind taking a handful.

LOL. After my top 6, comes magnesium, b and c vitamins and NAC. So, those middle 3 get handled with the juicing. The less pills, the better....even though I don't mind taking a handful.

Getting them naturally is best...plus there are so many enzymes that aren't present in pills.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131