over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Greens powder

Th price is great per serving. I wonder if 1 serving is not enough though. It seems to be half the price as others.

I kind of wish I had the answer to this myself. I'd say it depends how many other veggies you eat throughout the day. I just take two servings a day

Does it taste ok?

Yea it's not terrible. I just unload a scoop directly into my mouth and then sip a little water to swallow it down

I need to get a greens powder as actual greens are so expensive over here. I am talking $5-9 for a small amount of spinach, kale or asparagus etc. General salad is ok but I still pay $4 for a big bag.

I am using a fruit powder from My Protein at the moment. Just another way to get extra anti-oxidants in as I am not consuming that much fruit now. It tastes amazing... raspberry lemonade flavour.

Im eating green veg at all 6 meals right now but when I get a little complacent I find that a green drink supp is necessary. Esp when travelling, I double up

Amazing grass is solid and well priced on Amazon

I've read people say that taking greens with other supps messes up he absorption, have you guys heard that?

I'm biased here since I work with a supp company, and get free product sent to me. But I use a greens product by them and have been for the past year or so. Its definitely a staple in my diet, and if I end up parting ways with this company, I'll probably still keep buying their greens. They just sent me their new flavour (pineapple coconut) and its fricken amazing! Like a green pina colada haha. I like to mix it into my protein shake, which I usually have about an hour before lifting. But it tastes great on its own, as well.
In any case, I'd suggest to anyone to use a greens powder. Its basically concentrated micro-nutrients from land, sea, and cruciferous vegetables. Stuff we just don't get in our daily diets unless you're willing to buy A TON of veggies from fringe stores that carry them.

I was using phytophorm by prime. Picking up grazed by project AD.

I'm biased here since I work with a supp company, and get free product sent to me. But I use a greens product by them and have been for the past year or so. Its definitely a staple in my diet, and if I end up parting ways with this company, I'll probably still keep buying their greens. They just sent me their new flavour (pineapple coconut) and its fricken amazing! Like a green pina colada haha. I like to mix it into my protein shake, which I usually have about an hour before lifting. But it tastes great on its own, as well.
In any case, I'd suggest to anyone to use a greens powder. Its basically concentrated micro-nutrients from land, sea, and cruciferous vegetables. Stuff we just don't get in our daily diets unless you're willing to buy A TON of veggies from fringe stores that carry them.

Pineapple coconut?! That sounds delicious!

We need NY muscle here. He has been very busy lately hence not been around on board . He is a 'greens bro' totally lol. those 2 Blackstone fellas are fucking multimillionaires thanks to the likes of our much loved bro NY muscle lol

I was using phytophorm by prime. Picking up grazed by project AD.

I was using that too... tasted great. Right now I am just using Red powder from My protein (mix of red fruits and vegetables).

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
knarf447
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131