over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Greetings Earthlings!

rradam

Registered
Hello, I'd like to introduce myself. I am a mod at at what is now rarely used bodybuildingforyou.com, old member of OSBB before going to thevipboard, along with being an established member at anabolicminds and steroidology among others.

I have been lifting on and off for about 18 years now, mostly on. I have been an athlete all through my early years up through college, so most my training was related to some sort of athletics. I've tried about every form of workout program, besides westside which has been equipment prohibitive for me, but I would love to try it.

In the past few months I have been working out much more consistently and intensely. I pulled 355 DL raw for the first time in years a couple days ago, from 275 about a month and a half ago; granted its not close to my PR of 495 when I was in college (though i was 245lb then)

Squats have gone from 205 to 275 in that period. My bench has always been my weak point, and I haven't had a chance to max on barbell bench since I workout alone, but I've been steadily going up from 50lb dumbells to 75lbs.

I have done several cycles, starting with a mixed prohormone/aas cycle, 4ad/1-test/4oht which gave me very good gains. After that, was 100mg prop eod with 1-test transdermal, with excellent gains and few sides. 3. prop 75mg ed. decent gains 4. prop 100mg ed, m1t 30mg last 4 weeks of cycle. This was by far the most productive cycle, taking me from 220 to 245, going to 240 after pct with immense strength gains, but it was also the harshest. It wrecked my lipids, liver, and blood pressure, even with support supps. It also made me very lethargic and had painful lower back pumps. I have a faq floating around on several sites about the joys and pains of m1t, which in my experience is the strongest AAS in terms of gains and sides available - granted I have never taken anadrol, halo, cheque or methyl-tren. 4. prop 100mg ed/tren ace 75mg eod/turinabol (forgot dosage). This was my most disappointing cycle, with gains just similar to being on test solo, though with some extra sides (killer acne was a big one, but easy to deal with). I don't know if I just wasn't taking enough tren, or I just didnt respond well. I do know it was real. Or perhaps my expectations were too high. I do want to give it another chance though.

Onto #5, prop 100mg ed/superdrol (methasteron, ultradrol, w/e you want to call it). This was a pretty good cycle. #6 prop 100mg ed var 90mg ed. mild mass gains with decent strength gains. Then I had an off period (4 years of no AAS and inconsistent in the gym), married, kids, etc. #7 was prop 75mg ed/epistane (forget dosage) ed. Moderate gains. #8 prop 100mg ed/superdrol 30mg ed. Again, good cycle. I'm currently running prop 100mg ed/mechabol (methyl-clostebol) 100mg ed/masteron 100mg ed/var 90mg ed. so far a decent cycle. with every cycle, the injectables were run 8 weeks with orals the last 4 weeks of the cycle. The exception was the test/var cycle which I ran both all 8 weeks, and the cycle I am currently on, which is my "fanciest" cycle: prop weeks 1-9 mechabol 1-6, var 6-9 masteron 5-9. I don't mind pinning (obviously), so I always run prop though next cycle I plan on a long ester or sust test blend, tren blend, 1-test cyp, masteron, superdrol. The only source I have currently for 1-test is international which I am very skiddish about, so if I wind up ditching the 1-test (which is my favorite compound) I will likely go with prop 100mg ed/tren ace 100-150mg ed/superdrol 30mg ed/masteron 100mg ed.

I can go over the labs I have used in the past but not sure if that's against the rules or not, but I've been pleased with every lab I have used in all aspects, from TA to packing, to quality, which is what really counts for me. I suppose the worst experience I had was a batch of prop which came out of solution, but that was an easy fix.

Prior to my seventh cycle, I was in a rather horrific car accident which tore my spleen and fractured 2 vertebrae, and within a year I have come back to DL 355. This has inspired me to continue on lifting while trying to gear more toward strength. I am aspiring to compete in powerlifting events in the 181 class within a year or so (I am walking around 175 now with about 8% bf give or take). Though, I am not really sure where to get started, so I will just keep saying my prayers and eating my vitamins until I figure it out.

I live by some concrete philosophies when it comes to aas. I always run test in every cycle, I always keep nolva on hand and usually take 10mg eod/e3d/e4d, along with dex ed (dex just simply works better for me than letro) My eighth cycle I ran ralox instead of tamox for pct and I will never make that mistake again. My pct used to consist of nolva, sometimes with clomid, along with tribulus. Now it consists of nolva, sometimes with clomid, and DAA. For my cycles, I always take the same amount of time off as I do on, not including pct. IE: 8 week cycle, 4 week pct, 8 weeks at least off after pct before the next cycle. BCAAs, whey and creatine have always been and continue to be my staple supplements. Liv52 and choline will always be taken with orals. I ran a little experiment several weeks ago and ran 90mg of var with 125mg of mechabol every day, for one week, along with liv52 and choline, and my liver values were,

AST 21 Intl_unit/ 10-42
ALT 36 Intl_unit/ 0-65
ALP 74 Intl_unit/ 50-136
Bili Total 0.4 mg/dl <=1.0

I've had experience with ephedra, clen, t3, t4, and DNP. Clen being the most effective overall including the sides, though I will never do ephedra or DNP ever again, and most likely never clen again.

I do have a question. I've heard a lot of buzz about triptorelin and am thinking about giving 50mcg a shot after my current cycle. I've never seen it dosed in 50mcg, only 100mcg or 3grams for castration. Seems like about 80/20 positive to negative with 100mcg, so I figure 50mcg would be safe, and hopefully somewhat effective. Any opinions?

I am also trying to re-establish my presence in the online community of lifting as someone who has been in a few rodeos so to speak, prove I know what I am talking about, and contribute in anyway I can into a passion that I have had since childhood. I would also like to give props to a couple board sponsors, which I will in the appropriate threads.

Thanks for reading if you actually took the time to go through this "story of my life" :p. I hope I can contribute something positive to the world of lifting/bodybuilding.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Urs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws