over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Greg Doucette interview with Jay Cutler

smok44

Newbies

Do you believe Jay Cutler in this interview ?

If these guys are such genetic miracles that they can get so big taking so little AAS, then how come is it possible that they lose size so quickly once they stop ?
( Jay Cutler, Paul Dillett, Kevin Levrone, Victor Martinez, or more recently Dexter Jackson and Roelly Winklaar )

Personally, I think it's silly to even speculate. Expecting everyone to tell the truth about their drug cycles is like expecting media outlets to tell the whole truth in a news story, a bit of a fool's errand. Also, the assumption that if someone loses size quickly after dropping doses that they must not have good genetics is a non starter; many also have excellent genetic response to gear, so dropping or stopping is going to end up with considerable size loss. It doesn't mean they don't have great genetics, besides, downsizing and coming off is intentional and is often accompanied by dramatic changes in diet and training

Jay seems like a pretty decent guy and is apparently very happy in life and looks pretty damn healthy. Not that it means anything, but that's good enough

I think he was holding back a little bit. I also have trouble believing that he only weighs 230..

A good analogy to this is professional cycling... There's a good interview with Lars Armstrong (who we could classify as an endurance genetic freak) by Peter Attia... in that interview, Lars explains in detail the mindset of those professional athletes that are trying to get to the top of their game, especially when there is money and glory involved. These guys, including him, were trying everything and more to make sure no one had an advantage over them.

Do you really believe that in our sport, where success is so tied to PEDs use and where we have some of the most addictive and extreme personalities... a high-level pro is going to say... Oh, I'm getting amazing results from a little number of drugs... I think that's enough... I don't need to take more... LOL... Please I'm tired of the BS that some members of these board spread... Unless you were sleeping with X or Y you have no idea what they were taking

Professional bodybuilders, especially those at the top... Are using everything (and more) under the sun to make sure they have an edge over their competition and they are lying about it (and you know what I am fine with that, they should lie about it)... That's how human nature works... No one is holding back, they are pushing the heck out of their limits, especially if they are genetically gifted!

A good analogy to this is professional cycling... There's a good interview with Lars Armstrong (who we could classify as an endurance genetic freak) by Peter Attia... in that interview, Lars explains in detail the mindset of those professional athletes that are trying to get to the top of their game, especially when there is money and glory involved. These guys, including him, were trying everything and more to make sure no one had an advantage over them.

Do you really believe that in our sport, where success is so tied to PEDs use and where we have some of the most addictive and extreme personalities... a high-level pro is going to say... Oh, I'm getting amazing results from a little number of drugs... I think that's enough... I don't need to take more... LOL... Please I'm tired of the BS that some members of these board spread... Unless you were sleeping with X or Y you have no idea what they were taking

Professional bodybuilders, especially those at the top... Are using everything (and more) under the sun to make sure they have an edge over their competition and they are lying about it (and you know what I am fine with that, they should lie about it)... That's how human nature works... No one is holding back, they are pushing the heck out of their limits, especially if they are genetically gifted!

Jay has always avoided the drug talk in the past, which is the smart way to go, if you ask me. He said in an interview during his contest days that, "you do what it takes to win". That says it all, but obviously 'doing what it takes' is entirely different for every competitor. The whole 'do you believe him?' and guessing who takes what is just silly

If you look at it the opposite way… why don’t amateurs just up the dose until they look like a pro? Are they standing on such a moral high ground that they would never dare? Or are they scared to be so risky?

The lack of perspective in this regard speaks volumes about the abhorrent laziness of those who make such judgements.

“I don’t understand why bodybuilders shrink when they get older, stop training like it’s their job, reduce their drug intake by 90%, and stop eating 6-8x a day. I sincerely can’t believe it. I thought they were medical and genetic marvels? Doesn’t muscle last forever?”

I’m also surprised that Nolan Ryan isn’t starting in the rotation for the Rangers next season and why Bo Jackson didn’t just use BPC for a few months to heal his busted hip.

If you look at it the opposite way… why don’t amateurs just up the dose until they look like a pro? Are they standing on such a moral high ground that they would never dare? Or are they scared to be so risky?

The lack of perspective in this regard speaks volumes about the abhorrent laziness of those who make such judgements.

“I don’t understand why bodybuilders shrink when they get older, stop training like it’s their job, reduce their drug intake by 90%, and stop eating 6-8x a day. I sincerely can’t believe it. I thought they were medical and genetic marvels? Doesn’t muscle last forever?”

I’m also surprised that Nolan Ryan isn’t starting in the rotation for the Rangers next season and why Bo Jackson didn’t just use BPC for a few months to heal his busted hip.

👍👍👍!

I have a hard time believing alot of what he says during the interview. At one point Jay says 'alot of times I couldn't get stuff(gear)'.....what?!
Jay never had a lack of access to gear I assure you of that personally. Of course he’s lying but woukd you publicly state your doses on your comp cycles? I will say most never get over 3,000 combined gear a week (not counting orals) and 2,000 is more common the hyper response to gear is real. I am no Jay and I cycled off for 3 years to have a baby at 40 and my test dropped to 17 and I was still bigger than pretty much everyone around me and I felt awful.

Honestly I think most pros take less than the ”GH15” and some, who just passed away, was spreading earlier in their career.

I guess it depends on your genetics. Are you someone with fantastic genetics and gear is icing on the cake or are you Nick Walker who seems to have an unbelievable response to the drugs? The latter will do more.

On the other hand you are competing on the highest level and you can almost smell the win, why wouldnt you push it a but?

Its such a big difference in what we hear. We have Jay and Lee who says 500 test 500 deca/eq is enough and then we have Martin Kjellström saying his craziest cycle was 1g of test per DAY for a month but it didnt yield that much so he dropped it (RX interview).

Jay is a freak he’s 19.
So many kids are gased up in the gym. They don’t look like this. That big and jay isn’t tall. He was huge there. Lol his biceps look bruised here though.

When these guys stop competing many.. like jay.. like dexter etc reduce everything..
Training intensity? Dropped
Food intake? Dropped
Gear ? Dropped..
Mindset? Dropped

So yes they shrink.. they go from eating 6 meals a day to 3.. or even 4 .. but thats still a dramatic reduction in calories and macros..
They stop training as hard .. intensity is greatly reduced.. volume is dropped..
They sometimes up the cardio.. etcetera

So it not " all drugs".. trust me to get where they came from requires superior genetics.. if that weren't the case we'd have olympia contenders out the ass here at PM with some of the dosages I've seen posted. But we dont..

As for Jay he's fibbing.. thats fine.. many do.. and trust me Jay never struggled to find gear hookups. . Jay's not going to talk about it.. thats fine.. but when he was chasing ronnie in the size dept he was downing some goodies.. thats just common sense..

And then we have the podcast with Milos where Jay comes with some real talk.. Pre wo 10iu insulin post wo 20-30IU.. using 100iu slin a day, Escilene pre stage etc..

Honestly I think most pros take less than the ”GH15” and some, who just passed away, was spreading earlier in their career.

I guess it depends on your genetics. Are you someone with fantastic genetics and gear is icing on the cake or are you Nick Walker who seems to have an unbelievable response to the drugs? The latter will do more.

On the other hand you are competing on the highest level and you can almost smell the win, why wouldnt you push it a but?

Its such a big difference in what we hear. We have Jay and Lee who says 500 test 500 deca/eq is enough and then we have Martin Kjellström saying his craziest cycle was 1g of test per DAY for a month but it didnt yield that much so he dropped it (RX interview).

Agree. Gear no doubt helps, and response to gear. But genetics is king. There are guys out there abusing AAS and live and breathe bodybuilding who don't look good. There are guys on very little gear who look great. There is as wide a spectrum in genetics as there is between Joe fatass and Lamar Jackson and Elon Musks intelligence vs someone who can't pass 9th grade algebra.

its funny yall call guys liars when they reveal their drug use and its less than u think it should be. how much do u think jay should have taken to get that big? cuz YOU need a shit ton of gear for 5 years just to get like he was at 19.
he was bigger at 19 than most of u are after years of use.
genetics. like branson robinson running back. oh he must be on peds. must be! yall are so sheltered to genetically gifted bodies. that has to be the case.
yall wont believe shit unless they say they use 3-4g a week. thats funny. sounds conspiracy "theory-ish" joker to me

For what is is worth . . . off topic but somewhat related.

I remember Jay saying from a tube or written interview that he had to stop training legs because of proportions; they grew faster than his upper body.

Oh darn.

When these guys stop competing many.. like jay.. like dexter etc reduce everything..
Training intensity? Dropped
Food intake? Dropped
Gear ? Dropped..
Mindset? Dropped

So yes they shrink.. they go from eating 6 meals a day to 3.. or even 4 .. but thats still a dramatic reduction in calories and macros..
They stop training as hard .. intensity is greatly reduced.. volume is dropped..
They sometimes up the cardio.. etcetera

So it not " all drugs".. trust me to get where they came from requires superior genetics.. if that weren't the case we'd have olympia contenders out the ass here at PM with some of the dosages I've seen posted. But we dont..

As for Jay he's fibbing.. thats fine.. many do.. and trust me Jay never struggled to find gear hookups. . Jay's not going to talk about it.. thats fine.. but when he was chasing ronnie in the size dept he was downing some goodies.. thats just common sense..

100%

I think Jay just doesn't want to put a lot of stuff out there, which I don't necessarily blame him for either.

There were years where he dieted on 1000+ grams of carbs, if people don't think that required some insulin they're just very unaware. Not to mention; 12 ius of pharmaceutical grade GH is a hefty dose, something he needed to stand next to the guys he went up against.

But everything was always there from the beginning, one can see it in the pic posted above.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131