over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

greg valentino = DICKHEAD

he is such an idiot. he just looks retarted, like one of those giant tumors growing on both arms. his right bicep is straight across, it looks like an anvil. on that shoulder press pic, the top of his bis are almost to his wrist!

c'mon guys

He aint that bad. He is OK even if it's just for the entertainment value.
I applaud almost anyone that can make some type of career from this sport. Think about how many friends and people this sport has screwed over because someone holding most of the money took advantage of the athletes.
I guess whatever it takes to get money back out of the powers that be is good enough for me. Other than outright stealing of course. That doesn't need to happen to anyone. (well maybe a thief. lol.)

Oh he's that bad

Should be a side show in the Coney Island Strip. I wish the little runt would come to my town.

while personally i think he looks incredibly silly, i say do what makes you happy.... i mean fuck it... people make fun of bodybuilders all the time...doesn't affect me one way or the other.

It's not that people are jelious of him or only hash on him because of his retarted looking arms. People don't like him for him as a person as well. I don't know how many of you have actually been around him or met hm before, but he's a fucking cock. and he goes out of his way to be the biggest dick possable. thats his claim to fame. But I say fuck him. He couldn't win a small state level show if he tried. I'd love to compete against him.
good luck and be safe...''

bigger...

wolverine said:

Tells it the way it is? I don't know what columns you have read from him, but I bought MD at the airport coming back from vegas when my plane was delayed because of the cali fires, and I read that jackoff's cloumn. All it sounded like to me was him dropping names of pro and amateur bodybuilders trying to make himself sound like he's some kind of icon in the industry. He even bragged HEAVILY about being in the fucking enquirer for God's sake. The enquirer? Oh boy, you have really made it when you hit the big time like that. He is a fucking ebarrassment and needs to be exiled from the bodybuilding world. MD is such a piece of shit mag that I wouldn't even wipe my ass with it. All they do is bitch about flex magazine and Peter McGough through the whole damn magazine.

you speak the truth brother and id have to 2nd what another bro said here.id like to knock is little troll ass out too .

how ever i still by the mag once in a while they have great gear profiles

I love using Syntherol, but dickheads like Greg Valentione make me embarassed to tell people I do when they ask. He has given site oils such a bad name, and bodybuilding as a whole.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bradyfan127
NapsGear