over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gregg Valentino on ESPN E:60

Lats said it best " He is an attention whore and a liar"

But God, can you blame the fucker? For the Anti Steroid message, what a GREAT fuckin poster child to not do steroids! He's been on a dozen talk shows now, had a part in BSF... Which, I didnt, how many of us here had even a second of fame in a movie? lol

But, this goes to show the world one thing. When I admitted to my father that I used gear, he was shocked, pissed and upset. He began " the lecture" the whole 9 yards. So I asked him to name me a dozen different brands of cigarettes and a dozen brands of liquor. He did, no problem. Then asked him to name me 5 narcotics and 5 Rx drugs that people abuse. Again, no problem for him. Then I asked him to name me 2 Anabolic steroids. "Testosterone and HGH" he said. I told him HGH wasnt AAS. He could not name anything else. Test and HGH has had there fair share in the news, especially with pro ball players being hauled off in front of congress; which he admitted where he heard them.
People in general dont know a damn thing about gear. So, when prick boy speaks, look at him, how could you not listen? lol

For someone who builds his reputation on being a "no bullshitter" he certainly has a way of doing just the opposite..

does a butcher shop sell meat with fascia attached?... personally, i think they're implants but this analogy is flawed.

I thought a little more about your retort and realised that it is flawed on numerous grounds.

(i) Butcher shops do sell meat with the fascia. There are two types of fascia: superficial and deep. Butchers will remove all superficial fascia i.e. the fascia that attaches skin to muscle but they will retain the fascia on some cuts of meat. Butcher's know fascia as "silver skin". Silverside is called that because one side of the cut has silver skin, this is the fascia. You can see the silver skin on other cuts of meat also eg. skirt steak.

(ii) I wasn't offering an analogy, I was offering a direct comparison. All mammalian fascia serve the same purpose and evolved from a common source.

(iii) The broad structure of my argument was one of elimination: it is neither possible to trap 400ml+ of oil between the fascia and the muscle or between adjacent muscle fibres.

:rolleyes:, "Dude" I dont care if your claims are true as I know his are false, period.
Has he taken aas? Probably so, did he get the localizing effect that he claims? ie; His utterly rediculasly looking perma flexed arms, hell no.

And if your so right and I'm so wrong then there must be a surgeon that can tell a far more entertaining story about GV and make millions from a book titled "The day I gave this nitwit 28" arms, the greg valentino story"

You are naive and you don't appear to value fact over fiction.

Firstly, there isn't a million to be made from a book written by Valentino's surgeon. The market is too small. Further, that surgeon will make his/her millions (if (s)he hasn't already) from performing surgery not violating patient/doctor confidence.

Secondly, have Michael Jackson's team of surgeons stepped forward to ridicule him in public? No because most doctors will observe patient/doctor confidence.

Thirdly, anyone that believes Velentino got his arms from SEO or AAS is totally ignorant about muscle physiology, anatomy, pharmacology and even basic clear thinking skills. If you want to wear that dubious badge of distinction then go ahead.

You are naive and you don't appear to value fact over fiction.

Firstly, there isn't a million to be made from a book written by Valentino's surgeon. The market is too small. Further, that surgeon will make his/her millions (if (s)he hasn't already) from performing surgery not violating patient/doctor confidence.

Secondly, have Michael Jackson's team of surgeons stepped forward to ridicule him in public? No because most doctors will observe patient/doctor confidence.

Thirdly, anyone that believes Velentino got his arms from SEO or AAS is totally ignorant about muscle physiology, anatomy, pharmacology and even basic clear thinking skills. If you want to wear that dubious badge of distinction then go ahead.

Aww you resorted to name calling on the internet how special :D

This tool is also what makes the government feel they must protect us from ourselves.They look at him and say if we don't try and bannish steroids this is what SOME jackasses will do with them.I know those arms arent AAS,but you know what I mean.We should be angry with him,he makes things harder for the responsible,educated USER(not abuser).

Last edited:

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke