over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Grilfriend needs libido boost

MaxPain

Newbies
I've been trying to find out what would be good for my girlfriend's libido. She's not trying to bodybuild, she's doing it more for the HRT kind of results. Are there some ladies on here with experience in this area and can point us in the right direction.

Var worked well for my wife.... but proviron made her almost as bad as me!!!!!!.

anavar like one of the users have said but just wondering do you know what it is that is causing this libido change? Birth control, smoking weed, etc etc

I've been trying to find out what would be good for my girlfriend's libido. She's not trying to bodybuild, she's doing it more for the HRT kind of results. Are there some ladies on here with experience in this area and can point us in the right direction.

Ummm.....weren't you on the dating thread a few day's ago looking for an active female???

You move fast:D

send her roses to work , then when she gets home have a nice light dinner cooked with her favorite wine chilled , after dinner while she is enjoying her second glass , go draw her a bath in a nice candel light CLEANED bathroom.
Put on some soft music (Enya works) and while she is in the tub go clean the kitchen. Check on her in the tub , see if she needs a refill and stand by to help dry off

if that doesn't work you need to get a boyfriend

before you give her drugs , make her a Dr.'s appointment to have her labs drawn

For one of my exes we tried var at 10mg and she got extremely moody, 5mg-7.5mg was much better for her... Sex drive was through the roof

I read about this online a while ago and we decided to try it, take like 50mg of test suspension mix it in some lotion and rub on her skin. Only active for a very short time... few hours...

We would go out to a club and lets just say I don't drink and I would black out from the raunchiness. She would bring 3-4 girls home some nights with us. Put her in total slut mode which was amazing.

For one of my exes we tried var at 10mg and she got extremely moody, 5mg-7.5mg was much better for her... Sex drive was through the roof

I read about this online a while ago and we decided to try it, take like 50mg of test suspension mix it in some lotion and rub on her skin. Only active for a very short time... few hours...

We would go out to a club and lets just say I don't drink and I would black out from the raunchiness. She would bring 3-4 girls home some nights with us. Put her in total slut mode which was amazing.

Pure Aloe Vera gel used as a carrier with a very small (pea sized) amount of androgel or Test Suspension works very rapid and very well.

With Aloe Vera less likely you will pull the contaminates into the epidermis> dermis, as its water based and with a cream base which are higher viscosity, meaning they're a lot thicker than lotions,and lotions depending on the type may have a higher concentration of oil, hindering the absorption of the Androgen.

Thanks everybody. What about estrogen sides? Would proviron be better since it has low sides? What are the benefits of doing the lotion thing?

Easy bro. Like I said we have problems.

Well....1st I'm not a BRO and 2nd I was just joking. Didn't know you had issue's BRO...

before you give her drugs , make her a Dr.'s appointment to have her labs drawn

Seriously though, I agree with Gunny about seeing a doc. Speaking from past experience - supps can really throw me off balance, even in small doses for short periods of time. So for me personally it's not worth it. Hopefully you guy's figure it out....

Thanks everybody. What about estrogen sides? Would proviron be better since it has low sides? What are the benefits of doing the lotion thing?

seriously man , before you have her take anything else
!!PLEASE !!
stop giving her anything for at least a month , let things get back to normal the. have blood work done to see EXACTLY what she needs.

you are giving her test and other androgens when the issue could be high estrogen in which case a simple low dose of nolvadex could help with near zero sides as opposed to when she is taking now!!
Your current way of doing things is backwards and is not going to end well.

look at it like balancing a wheel , you know it's gonna take some weight to get it balanced , the trick is to use as little weight as possible put in the perfect spot.
same goes with drugs
use exactly what you need to suit your goals and use as little as possible to meet your needs

seriously man , before you have her take anything else
!!PLEASE !!
stop giving her anything for at least a month , let things get back to normal the. have blood work done to see EXACTLY what she needs.

you are giving her test and other androgens when the issue could be high estrogen in which case a simple low dose of nolvadex could help with near zero sides as opposed to when she is taking now!!
Your current way of doing things is backwards and is not going to end well.

look at it like balancing a wheel , you know it's gonna take some weight to get it balanced , the trick is to use as little weight as possible put in the perfect spot.
same goes with drugs
use exactly what you need to suit your goals and use as little as possible to meet your needs

No, she is not on anything. No birth control or anything.

How will nolva help? I thought any kind of sex drive problem was test related.

that's EXACTLY what I'm saying , you don't know if her test levels are low or if her estrogen levels are high.

if its an estrogen level issue then it would be better to treat that by lowering or maybe even raising it than giving her test as it will take less test and that makes for less sides.

remember what I said about balancing the wheel !!
rather than just keep piling on extra weights all over to try to get it figured out , it's better to pinpoint the problem and use as little weight as needed

the issue could be somthing as sime as just taking 25mg DHEA every day

Dopamine signaling is the first response in libido, for males and females. Hormones are very delicate, if you manipulate one there's a downstream effect too every single Sex hormone and Neuro endocrine hormones.
One's psychological well-being is a very major player in Sexual Stimuli. Don't mess with her hormones, let someone that understands female hormones take the driver seat in this.

Believe me all your efforts in restoring or trying too correct can backfire on the both of you.

Listen to what other's have said, blood work and her Psychological state out weigh your guess work.

Come on...

You all are absolutely right. We wanted a quick fix, especially me. It's just, when I started, I went the HRT way and ended up spending over $800 for a bottle of cyp and some nolva. Then I got smart and it pissed me off. How can I do this without spending that kind of money again? She does not have insurance and I'm no kingpin.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws