over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

'Grounding' for pain and inflammation reduction

11sh11

Featured Member
Featured Member
Registered
In this video, theres some great information on how simply walking barefoot has been proven to reduce pain and inflammation. (Which would include arthritis and heart disease)It makes sense, when you think of things that have electric current typically have a way to ground. Yet so is our body, electrical... so many socially accepted pills and products to take for symptoms, yet there are so many things that we can DO, for greater wellness.
Anyone try it? Anyone prefer natural remedies? Im a solid believer in promoting health over reducing symptoms... seems to be worth a try

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=852194124957998&id=100005022556607

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
I walk around my neighborhood completely naked most nights.. I feel it has helped

Purely anecdotal on my part, but I know I feel much better when I spend time outside barefoot, so there could be something to the whole grounding thing.

One thing I do supplement with that has helped with inflammation is Life Extension Bio Curcumin.

In this video, theres some great information on how simply walking barefoot has been proven to reduce pain and inflammation. (Which would include arthritis and heart disease)It makes sense, when you think of things that have electric current typically have a way to ground. Yet so is our body, electrical... so many socially accepted pills and products to take for symptoms, yet there are so many things that we can DO, for greater wellness.
Anyone try it? Anyone prefer natural remedies? Im a solid believer in promoting health over reducing symptoms... seems to be worth a try

**broken link removed**

I have always felt that lying on the ground relieves anxiety for me.

I'm very familiar with Grounding and believe in it's benefits.

Often I will go to the beach with my chair, bury my feet in the sand
and learn "about life" by watching the waves.

It taught me that there is always "another wave" so when life gets
rough, don't get stuck in the undertow!

Swim out a grab the next wave :)!

Plus it feels good to be "in balance".

-MT

I'm very familiar with Grounding and believe in it's benefits.

Often I will go to the beach with my chair, bury my feet in the sand
and learn "about life" by watching the waves.

It taught me that there is always "another wave" so when life gets
rough, don't get stuck in the undertow!

Swim out a grab the next wave :)!

Plus it feels good to be "in balance".

-MT
Same here.....I was brought up in Martial Arts.....spent a lot of time studying the internal arts. Tai Chi, Pa Kua, ...just to name a few.

I had read translations of The Yellow Emperor's Classic of Medicine before I was 12 years old.

Even more interesting were marrow washing and blood cleansing exercises that were done.

A lot of people will think I'm "out there".....but everything is comprised of energy...just movement of atoms at the very core. Breath and energy work are at the center of most every ancient cultural medical practice in the world.... It just goes by different names.

I could ramble on forever about this...but suffice it to say I have seen things that some people would just not simply believe.

Keep in mind...this stuff has been around forever for a reason.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Same here.....I was brought up in Martial Arts.....spent a lot of time studying the internal arts. Tai Chi, Pa Kua, ...just to name a few.

I had read translations of The Yellow Emperor's Classic of Medicine before I was 12 years old.

Even more interesting were marrow washing and blood cleansing exercises that were done.

A lot of people will think I'm "out there".....but everything is comprised of energy...just movement of atoms at the very core. Breath and energy work are at the center of most every ancient cultural medical practice in the world.... It just goes by different names.

I could ramble on forever about this...but suffice it to say I have seen things that some people would just not simply believe.

Im sure we could have some long conversations...

My upbringing was very similar. Martial arts background, lots of focus on internal energies and meditating to learn to control them and focus them. I remember doing lots and lots of meditating learning to control my own 'self' in order to bring my asthma under control. Was really my first introduction into focusing one's self into bringing about a sort of physical change.

I'm with you though, I could talk about things like that forever.

It also sounds like I need a better beach like MT has and not the one here in Chicago next to Lake Michigan!

Last edited:
Lol, title made me think of Better Call Saul when Chuck has that schizophrenia type thing going on and asks anybody who steps into the house "Did you ground yourself?" :eek:

Classic little slice... it may help you, but probably not so much your neighbors

Oh - something tells me that he helps them too. Pretty hard to stress about your day when you look outside and there is a lil naked fella walking around - steam radiating off him from the DNP - as he is mumbling somewhat incomprehensibly about the evil women of the world. I’m sure that just knocks the stress of the day right away. :D

I have the grounding blanket that I try to use a few times a week. I just lay it on the davenport when I lay down. I don't think it's a game changer but the idea of grounding does "make sense" and all I have to do is plug it in and lay down.

My upbringing was very similar. Martial arts background, lots of focus on internal energies and meditating to learn to control them and focus them. I remember doing lots and lots of meditating learning to control my own 'self' in order to bring my asthma under control. Was really my first introduction into focusing one's self into bringing about a sort of physical change.

I'm with you though, I could talk about things like that forever.

It also sounds like I need a better beach like MT has and not the one here in Chicago next to Lake Michigan!

I could talk to you two for A while about this. The more that I understand these things (and I definitely am no guru) the easier and better life becomes. Realizing that all is connected and nothing is new (transformed but now “new”) - really opens ones eyes.

Or - it could just be that I am full of shit from smoking too much of that Martian “pashdalingdang” (kinda like your MJ - just much better suited to our DNA)

Grounding shoes, like moccasins

Has anyone practicing this tried a moccasin like this, something with a leather sole that hasn't been treated?
**broken link removed**

I wonder if my Hanover Dress shoes would work too, they have all leather soles but it is hardened with some kind of treatment. The leather on the softstar shoes looks really soft, like its made of elk foreskin or something! I'm not real hot on walking around barefoot because I am paranoid of walking on something sharp that might hurt my foot. I once stepped on a big nail in the woods and it went straight through my sneaker sole. It actually slightly pricked my foot too, but didn't break the skin. When I felt it touch my foot I immediately took all the weight off that foot. Someone had left a wooden board with a big ass nail sticking straight up in the air. Luckily I stepped on it and not one of my little girls.

Last edited:
I have the grounding blanket that I try to use a few times a week. I just lay it on the davenport when I lay down. I don't think it's a game changer but the idea of grounding does "make sense" and all I have to do is plug it in and lay down.

Ive heard about this. A friend just got one to put on her bed. Do you feel a difference?

**broken link removed**

this came up a buncha years ago...
some ppl i know played with it, hooking wires to the bed..
nothing really noted

i will say putting you bare feet in the sand/dirt real ground is theraputic

Guess it depends on where you live.
I'm in the City, so I wouldn't walk these Nasty Streets Barefoot anymore.
Use to when I was a kid.

I do however like to walk for Miles on a Nice Beach.
But think I get more from the Sound of the Waves Breaking, and the Calming Effect the Ocean has on me.
Then the Grounding Effect, but who knows.

I'm very familiar with Dr. Joseph Mercola, I've been on his Newsletter for years................... JP

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131