over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Grow after competition cycle

MaNoZz

Newbies
Hello my friends, is a lot of time not write on your board , dorry for that :(
so i'm just finished to compete today and i've read last time ago and never tryed , that after competition is the best time to grow , but i not found anything about cycle or combination for do this .
so , i'm out now from
1,4gr propionate
176mg parabolan
6 ui hgh ( tyroid support exc...)
600mg propionate
76mg parabolan

200 propionate
500mg winstr
20 halo
20 oxa
50 win cps

500mg winstr
50 halo
20 oxa
70 win cps
80 halo
20 oxa
100 win cps
4 ui hgh ( tyroid support exc...)
20 oxa
2 ui hgh ( tyroid support exc...)

this from 2 week out i've repeat for 2 times for the last 2 competition , and now may be i've 2 week from the last but i thinking if do it or not , but i never tryed to continue a bridge or a cycle for increase a lot of muscle after competition..
now for sure i've some rebound for diuretic , becouse from tomorrow i increase my wather and salt ...
this week i control carboidrates not more 50-60gr days for not have a lot of rebound , but i need to know if you have more information if possible do that step after competition ...

THERE ARE A PROFESSIONAL BODYBUILDERS for explain me the best mode to increase a lot but a lot of very lean muscle ????

THANKS IN ADVICE :love::love:

Wow brother a gram of Mast// week....I’d be running around town humping fucking trees and goats, lol horny as shit and too bald and ugly at the same time...I couldn’t even begin to imagine. LOL.

In a seriousness, I’m not a pro, plenty enough experience though.
That’s a shit ton of orals and dieting and you’re likely not feeling your best.

Like most guys your insulin sensitivity is probably very good right now...

If it were myself, I’d come off all the orals immediately after your show.

For your post contest rebound, keep it simple....

1000-1500 mgs testosterone/ week. ( maybe a small dose of mast or proviron)
GH goes to 10 just/day if you can afford it, and add in a “little” slin pre WO.....only AFTER the first month. (And if you don’t already, learn about slin first)...then.
Use food, training, and rest to grow, each week slowly ramp up macros and training volume, or weight per exercise.
After the second month, come back down to 250 test and 2-4 ius/day, and supplement berberine with meals for a few weeks.

BOOM! use the K.I.S.S approach your rebound will be great, you’ll likely feel great, and you’ll grow like it’s your first cycle again.

i was thinking the same thing 2swole79 but ive tried some high doses of stuff to see how i would look lol. Not seeing any test ? so no test the last 4 weeks?

Post show rebound i like test P and npp. i blow up fast on those using the rebound gains . i pin 1ml each ED for a few weeks and then cruise on trt dose

Yeah, I run test p + npp all the time. I don’t know the OP’s level of development, knowledge or experience, and just basing by the type of question. It sounds to me like his doses, compounds are a little high and uneccesarily harsh for someone that’s basically asking how to rebound. Nothing wrong with a little npp at all. But I truly believe that the compounds/ hormones that our bodies already make are almost always the “cleanest” for our body to handle. Thus given the information he gave us to work with. Certainly after 1000-1500 test and the above, my next progression would be something like 500-700 of NPP, EQ, or possibly 1-test cyp, which I have yet to try, but by all the info out their would seem to be another good, clean, yet decently strong anabolic. Some might even use primo here, but cost to benefit from a pure mass/ muscle building perspective, wouldn’t be optimal IMO. That’s what I have always told friends who are coming up to just KISS keep it simple stupid, lol. You’ve just put your body through all hell for 12-16 or more weeks, likely tren, orals on top of orals, often diuretics, stimulants, thyroid, etc etc etc, I’ll stop there. Clearly your body has been taxed and most guys are burning the candle at both ends. Of course we could get more and more specific, and advanced but it’s just not needed. Any bodybuilder worth his weight in whey isolate, regardless of how advanced, can make HUGE gains, when the body is primed post diet especially on nothing but good old fashioned TEST, GH, and SLIN.....just like the body makes then EAT, SLEEP, TRAIN, and repeat. That’s true for damn near everyone from top to bottom of the bodybuilding ranks. The more advanced you are the higher your starting point for what requires additional growth would be, but it would never be totally necessary for anything else, that becomes personal choice. My assumption just by the OP’s question itself is that would be safe, effective and appropriate.

after contest, body needs rest also

Thanks a lot my frineds!
Yes that you say is rigth...
In fact, to prepare for these competitions, I have inserted many steroids for so long time , if I'm not mistaken 16 or more weeks, 20 maybe, and I'm 10 years old and more than i prepare year after year hoping to progress more and more but by now the levels have become too incredible!!! and I'm trying to recover as quickly as possible. In short I will also include the synthol in my preparation to see if I can increase my problematic points that are the upper chest in first111
so 2swole79 you have been very kind and I think I will follow this path as suggested by you and i proceed to complete th firts 4 weeks (after competition) with :
w1 - 250 t. enanth. +400 eq + 400 npp + anti estros tyroid exc..(to get off..)
5ui slow ins at the morning + 5ui fast ins post work
5ui hgh at the morning + 5ui hgh before bed

w2 - 250 t. enanth. +400 eq + 400 npp + anti estros tyroid exc..(to get off..)

w3 - 125 t. enanth. +400 eq + 400 npp + anti estros tyroid exc..(to get off..)

w4 - 100 prop. + 400 eq + 400 npp + anti estros tyroid exc..(to get off..)

and then i think to do 4 week with PCT , recovery my tyroid with some supplements and everything ..liver exc...

About synthol,I was thinking of injections by rotating the muscles day after day but before i start with chest , you have some infos about this ? you know some people that used it ?
i've see for example bruo moraes and is impossiblewihout synthol!! you can see the biceps is in the same situation also him is flat!!!

what do you think 2swole79??? THANKS A LOT :):love:

Curious how you manage to dose this.

1ml of UGL tren plus one amp of parabolan from the 80's? :D

AHAHHA :D no i've used a new brand and is very very good ! i don't know if i can write the brans on this board but very very good!! and all single amps .

AHAHHA :D no i've used a new brand and is very very good ! i don't know if i can write the brans on this board but very very good!! and all single amps .

And how are the amps dosed? 176mg per amp? 88?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131