over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Growing after 40?

Emeric (Or any other experts). I have always tried to educate younger lifters and have tried my damnedest to talk them out of using gear. It always falls on deaf ears but i still try. i have also been against the use of Tren for any lifters that are not making a living with their bodies. i have always just felt it was too harsh. I will be 45 in 2 weeks :( and am on Dr regulated TRT of just Test. I have been reading a few posts from people that i truly respect, and some of them say adding in 50-100mg of Tren a week might not be all that bad. Its not the 400-600 mgs that some of the big guys are adding in, but they are saying the smaller dosages give a great boost to muscle building and at that low of a dose, its not as detrimental that i have always thought. ANy thoughts?

after early 30s I couldn't handle much aas in any way.

100mgs of tren a week is too much for me.

lol idk if that answers your question.

for the past few years I basically just vary my trt dose 100-300mg/wk.

to get crazy ill add in something else but only in the same dose range.

not more then 600mgs as sides get too bad.

try it. as it is really surprising to get so much off of doses you would never imagine would "work" lol.

i think you will also find that they are clearly not "healthy".

just male cosmetics. lol

:star-w:rs

Emeric (Or any other experts). I have always tried to educate younger lifters and have tried my damnedest to talk them out of using gear. It always falls on deaf ears but i still try. i have also been against the use of Tren for any lifters that are not making a living with their bodies. i have always just felt it was too harsh. I will be 45 in 2 weeks :( and am on Dr regulated TRT of just Test. I have been reading a few posts from people that i truly respect, and some of them say adding in 50-100mg of Tren a week might not be all that bad. Its not the 400-600 mgs that some of the big guys are adding in, but they are saying the smaller dosages give a great boost to muscle building and at that low of a dose, its not as detrimental that i have always thought. ANy thoughts?

People I know and respect that are very advanced users and lifters have reported significant effects with tren in doses less than 30 mg a week SUB-Q.
Not kidding.
Man older lifters I know SUB-Q cycle and are well under 200 mg test and less than 100 mg of tren or deca a week and have great results.

Original finaject and finajet (european veterinary Tren Ace) was 30 mg/ml for cattle made by Roussel Finaject and Hoechst Finajet. Unfortunately many never got to try it as it was discontinued in 1987. Early 90's and beyond was finaplix pellets, kits, finasol all that wonderful stuff.

I really hate what the internet evolved into since I was on the net since 1996 and people were taking up to a gram of tren a week. My head almost blew off at 300 mg a week and couldn't sleep, can't imagine 600 mg or more.

Less is more at our age.

I have been training 25 years, and my juicing history has been pretty much low dose for the first 5 years or so then high dose for 5 years - meaning at least a gram a week of test and then another gram of another anabolic combo of tren and deca. Orals were sporadic as was GH and insulin. Never was a huge fan of clen T3 or ephedrine. Estrogen has always been in check so never overdosed on those at all ever. The few times I took any type was nolva then arimidex but not much as it took my estro levels to tank toilet levels.
No way in hell could I ever make the gains I did twenty ten or even 5 years ago.
I switched about seven years ago to no more than 600 mg a week of a test deca combo, then tried traditional HRT which sucks. For that past 3 years of that I have been doing sub Q test injections of 100 to 140 mg a week and never felt better in my life on this type of HRT - thanks to Emeric for his thoughts on this.
Stopped super heavy training about 5 years ago limited on some exercises due to joint pain -neck back knee and RC (delt).
The older I get the more sensitive I got to huge surges of BP during the training, so now I train faster between sets, slower tempo, and reduced weight. 315 on the incline can feel like 455 when you slow it down rep wise and speed up the rest between sets - 30 - 60 seconds.

No GH insulin or MK677. As you age your glucose metabolism changes, and the compounds mentioned above all negatively impact that no matter what supplements you take or diet you eat.

Also a recent bout with skin cancer on my forehead and now face have convinced me mk677 was not helping as these spots sprang up and changed during my flirtatious time with the effective compound which releases your natural GH which is even more powerful that the synthetic version.

I got to my PCP and see a hematologist and have sleep apnea treated, so I am definitely into preventative medicine, as well as take a fist ful of supplements daily.

Am I smaller and less strong? Oh yes ..hell yes down 30 plus pounds to 270-275, and getting ready to drop to 250 and beyond - once I get to 50 in a few years my goal is 235.

Do I want this - hell no. But I need this because at my age blasting and blitzing heavy weights, food, AAS GH and insulin is a prescription for an early booking in a coffin.

Seen way too many friends my age go in their 40's cause they refused to lower the dose and get healthy.

No Donnie downer here just a realist and wanting to live well past 70, and I ain't gonna do that by living like I am in my mid 20's to 30's.

I remember you from Chad Nicholl's Muscle Mayhem forum. Im 33 but its interesting how as I get older lots of things that mattered to me when I was in my teens and 20s (being huge, Picking up new girls to screw, etc) doesnt excite me anymore. After seeing so many guys drop like flies in their 40s I have come to realize its not worth it. I still train, do low doses of test and deca but I am not obsessed like I used to be. How old are you now if you dont mind me asking?

Last edited:
I remember you from Chad Nicholl's Muscle Mayhem forum. Im 33 but its interesting how as I get older lots of things that mattered to me when I was in my teens and 20s (being huge, Picking up new girls to screw, etc) doesnt excite me anymore. After seeing so many guys drop like flies in their 40s I have come to realize its not worth it. I still train, do low doses of test and deca but I am not obsessed like I used to be. How old are you now if you dont mind me asking?

ya the good old days - good to see you on here -I was probably just finishing up my reckless days back in 2004 then on MM, and was trying to steer the young thunder cats from the high dose nonsense which didn't make me popular outside of that realm, although it took me a lot longer to quit chasing girls. :)
I didn't get nuts with the stuff till my 30's so the earlier we get it out of our system the better. I am closer to 50 than 45 on age I'll just say that.
No AARP card just yet!

I have been training 25 years, and my juicing history has been pretty much low dose for the first 5 years or so then high dose for 5 years - meaning at least a gram a week of test and then another gram of another anabolic combo of tren and deca. Orals were sporadic as was GH and insulin. Never was a huge fan of clen T3 or ephedrine. Estrogen has always been in check so never overdosed on those at all ever. The few times I took any type was nolva then arimidex but not much as it took my estro levels to tank toilet levels.

No way in hell could I ever make the gains I did twenty ten or even 5 years ago.

I switched about seven years ago to no more than 600 mg a week of a test deca combo, then tried traditional HRT which sucks. For that past 3 years of that I have been doing sub Q test injections of 100 to 140 mg a week and never felt better in my life on this type of HRT - thanks to Emeric for his thoughts on this.

Stopped super heavy training about 5 years ago limited on some exercises due to joint pain -neck back knee and RC (delt).

The older I get the more sensitive I got to huge surges of BP during the training, so now I train faster between sets, slower tempo, and reduced weight. 315 on the incline can feel like 455 when you slow it down rep wise and speed up the rest between sets - 30 - 60 seconds.

No GH insulin or MK677. As you age your glucose metabolism changes, and the compounds mentioned above all negatively impact that no matter what supplements you take or diet you eat.

Also a recent bout with skin cancer on my forehead and now face have convinced me mk677 was not helping as these spots sprang up and changed during my flirtatious time with the effective compound which releases your natural GH which is even more powerful that the synthetic version.

I got to my PCP and see a hematologist and have sleep apnea treated, so I am definitely into preventative medicine, as well as take a fist ful of supplements daily.

Am I smaller and less strong? Oh yes ..hell yes down 30 plus pounds to 270-275, and getting ready to drop to 250 and beyond - once I get to 50 in a few years my goal is 235.

Do I want this - hell no. But I need this because at my age blasting and blitzing heavy weights, food, AAS GH and insulin is a prescription for an early booking in a coffin.

Seen way too many friends my age go in their 40's cause they refused to lower the dose and get healthy.

No Donnie downer here just a realist and wanting to live well past 70, and I ain't gonna do that by living like I am in my mid 20's to 30's.

Thanks for sharing brother. Hope ur Gtg with skin cancer and it stay at bay!

110% or expect to regret it!

I didn't start using any compounds until I was 19 and that was for competitive purposes only. Prepping for competition then I was my own coach and based on the research I could find I used 400 mg. test enanthate and 600 mg. eq. I won the teen division and placed third in the novice mens' middleweight. Basically I had attained a sizable amount of quality mass naturally over the span of 6 years naturally.

I would like to see the research.

Damn! I've learned a TON just by reading from all you guys. I'm 42 years old myself and have been training natural for over 25+ years. I've built a decent base at 6'3" 235lbs and single digit bf with no hormones. But, have been leaning towards getting on without going overboard on the doses.

Very smart.

Thanks for sharing brother. Hope ur Gtg with skin cancer and it stay at bay!

Ya thanks - they got it all - wasn't deep or malignant - I hated this summer!! sunscreen and avoiding baking like I used too. It was kind of f'd up with stitches and dressings on these tiny little spots that they dug pretty deep.
Just one more fact that you lose as you get older I grew up at the beach, always tanned easy never burned, but it catches up to ya!

I watch Rich Piana's vids and he better watch out he's laughing off like his 2nd or 3rd skin cancers and it ain't no joke. I hope it's just part of an act cause once it gets systemic - it's chemo time.

Ya thanks - they got it all - wasn't deep or malignant - I hated this summer!! sunscreen and avoiding baking like I used too. It was kind of f'd up with stitches and dressings on these tiny little spots that they dug pretty deep.
Just one more fact that you lose as you get older I grew up at the beach, always tanned easy never burned, but it catches up to ya!

I watch Rich Piana's vids and he better watch out he's laughing off like his 2nd or 3rd skin cancers and it ain't no joke. I hope it's just part of an act cause once it gets systemic - it's chemo time.

Hey Massive G,

I too had melanoma (behind my ear), but they got it all, did not metastasize. Scary.
Am on a 3 month total body scan for the next 3 years. Have had tons of hide removed
over the years but nothing like this. I abused myself (think sun) over the years . . .
guess I am now paying for it. We all pay one way or another.

Melanoma is interesting. Can be anywhere. And not necessarily sun related. My skin
doc said he has removed melanoma from the sole of a woman’s foot. Wow. So ya
just never know.

Anyway, glad you are in the clear. Keep posting . . . love your posts.

Stay well.

PS. So ‘growing after 40’ is not just about growing muscles. Other things grow too. :(
It’s about staying healthy . . . not to derail this good thread.

Hey Massive G,

I too had melanoma (behind my ear), but they got it all, did not metastasize. Scary.

Am on a 3 month total body scan for the next 3 years. Have had tons of hide removed

over the years but nothing like this. I abused myself (think sun) over the years . . .

Melanoma is interesting. Can be anywhere. And not necessarily sun related. My skin

just never know.

Stay well.

PS. So ‘growing after 40’ is not just about growing muscles. Other things grow too. :(

GAINZ. But not limited to just that.

Hey Massive G,

just never know.

Stay well.

hey thanks for that I enjoy reading your posts as well.
I have an appointment for one of those total body scans - too with a different derma - took 6 months to get in. Gotta shave down hear they make ya strip down and go over every inch of your body. :)
I hated my derma she was more interested in my insurance and what $$ she could make like a consult fee and such, she went in 3 times probably once more than she needed I looked like a fish with hole in the head and then began to stitch it up when I was going to plastic surgeon to fix it ...took months for it to heal and still don't like the way it looks, but what the hell I ain't about staying pretty

hey thanks for that I enjoy reading your posts as well.
I have an appointment for one of those total body scans - too with a different derma - took 6 months to get in. Gotta shave down hear they make ya strip down and go over every inch of your body. :)
I hated my derma she was more interested in my insurance and what $$ she could make like a consult fee and such, she went in 3 times probably once more than she needed I looked like a fish with hole in the head and then began to stitch it up when I was going to plastic surgeon to fix it ...took months for it to heal and still don't like the way it looks, but what the hell I ain't about staying pretty

a "research associate" had a father who had reoccurring skin cancer, had to have growths removed several time a year.

after some topical sups i think it basically stopped.
docs were speechless.

i can try to get more details if you like. can pm me if you want. good luck bud!

seen you around a long time.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner