over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Growing after 40?

2IU is perfect for antiaging purpose, it will not make you insulin resistant.

Will 5iu made any difference for growth combined with slin. Or is to low. 5 so far seems to just keep me lean. My gh test out very very good. I was thinking when I wasn't bulking I would run 2.5 5x a week

110% or expect to regret it!

You would have the same test result if you would inject 10mg 18 hours before blood work.

Is peek level around 3 days with cip? My dr seems to think that is why my test came back high is the shot was so close to test but I though it didn't max till around 3 day

Before you go back to 300 or 500, lower the dose for 10mg per day, don`t inject 70mg once per week, and stay on the 70mg for 8 weeks, than go on 140mg for 8 weeks, if you don`t have results than, come down to 70mg for 6 weeks and go on 200mg. Do this back and fort to you find the perfect amount.

I.m. ? 10mg a day of test. This scares me. Will I shrivel to nothing going less than half of my script? I can see how when I went back to bulking I would respond better. I guess it could be worse. Before I went on script I spent 8 months @ t levels below 30ng. Trying every approach from dr to get natural back. Not a good time.

I always suggest to start very low and gradually work your way up and find a sweet spot that doesn't cause unsafe side effects. 90-123mg/wk is a great place to start with. I personally use testosterone undeconate. It is very long lasting and actually has a 20d 1/2 life. 100mg with no ester is 60mg of test base.

I'm with you on this. I take a single shot of sustain 250 every 2 weeks and I maintain a solid lean(ish) physique. 5'1, 190lbs at the age of 41 after training since the age of 13.

I'm with you on this. I take a single shot of sustain 250 every 2 weeks and I maintain a solid lean(ish) physique. 5'1, 190lbs at the age of 41 after training since the age of 13.

how much were you using when you were 13 :cool:

Man correct me if I'm way wrong. But trying to grow at a older age is a mother fuck. Then there are people doing it with doses less than half of what I'm talking. Wtf! There are some genetic freaks out there no doubt. I didn't use until I was 29. People always accused me of using before then. Here I was thinking I might be gifted. Lol! But I'm no where near where a lot of them are.

2IU is perfect for antiaging purpose, it will not make you insulin resistant.

Agreed, I also have added 25mg of MK667/d. I also use 10iu of insulin before I train. So the results are pretty good.

41 is def young.

41 is young age.

In my opinion , 41 is young only if one takes care of their bodies with great nutrition ,training ,stress relief ,all the things to treat your body the best .Its that today ,this is not the typical norm as we see young people like that getting very sick and are in poor health. This is because the status quo of today's society is so toxic where people do not make or do not know how to make good choices to fulfill their body to the best working condition. We must cut through so much bullshit today that slowly destroys how our body`s chemistry works. Maybe thats why if u stick to the knowledge of how to keep your body healthy, the rewards for training will still be very much recognized. I found out that after doing many different things like high dose gh and insulin for a while ,the 1st attempts were great. After that not so much. At my age now , i cannot eat many starchy carbs anymore because it turns into fat. This is the aging process and u have to adapt for yourself and know what works for you.
I find myself researching how the body works so much now than ever before and its good to do this if u still want to appreciate bodybuilding in the older years.
In the 40`s ,it was the best years because many things responded quickly and that changes the closer to 50. There may be other things that is going on in your body that u are unware of that might be hindering your performance. As of late, i have found mercury dental fillings have a huge impact on ones health and in the process of having them removed.
So, if you think your performance is not what u expect, ask many questions and learn. Thats what happens when we get older ,we are wiser.

Man correct me if I'm way wrong. But trying to grow at a older age is a mother fuck. Then there are people doing it with doses less than half of what I'm talking. Wtf! There are some genetic freaks out there no doubt. I didn't use until I was 29. People always accused me of using before then. Here I was thinking I might be gifted. Lol! But I'm no where near where a lot of them are.

Dude, you are still not that old. If your hormones are in check and you dont have any other serious health issues, may i suggest trying new things to stimulate muscle growth . The power of the mind " really wanting the gains"150 percent has a huge impact. Concentration ,visual imagery has a huge impact on growth. Like Arnold said before, you have to get into the muscle with your mind. So if your hormones are sufficient and your health is good, mind power and knowing how to train has a huge impact on growth. The muscle will only grow if there is a stressor , something different. If u do the same thing all the time, the muscle adapts and stays that way. Shock it into new growth.
Those are some facts.

Agreed, I also have added 25mg of MK667/d. I also use 10iu of insulin before I train. So the results are pretty good.

Hey Tex. First off, when u say 2 ius of gh .Is this a pharma grade brand?

Also how often do you do the insulin? When i was doing some slin high dose with gh , i did notice after a while when i stopped my blood sugar was messed up. Of course maybe knowing now that i cant eat starchy carbs anymore because i feel it turns into fat , maybe i have something else going on in my body is why i cant. not sure! I havent done slin in quite a while. Its hard to tell if some of our symptoms are created from what we put into our body or is it something else? I noticed fro myself that about age 49 and im 54 now that i just cant get that muscle hardness in some area like the chest ,like i used to. Im trying to figure that out.Even after doing cardio. It might be the older we get , the ratio of muscle breakdown to muscle rebuild changes and maybe there is more muscle breakdown on a quicker pace. Im trying to figure that out. So we may need to train more as we get older to have the same muscle mass? Does that sound right? Considering if most of the hormone levels are up ! This is complex because not only TEST ,IGF but also thyroid and adrenals are so important.
Does the slin mess up your normal insulin levels?
I am constantly trying to figure out whats going on in this body :)

I didn't start using any compounds until I was 19 and that was for competitive purposes only. Prepping for competition then I was my own coach and based on the research I could find I used 400 mg. test enanthate and 600 mg. eq. I won the teen division and placed third in the novice mens' middleweight. Basically I had attained a sizable amount of quality mass naturally over the span of 6 years naturally.

Absolutely LK3! Time, dedication, hard work and lots of patients is what it takes. In our "i want everything right now" society that has been kind of lost.

When I ran powerlifting contests and coached powerlifting teams. Kids and adults who just got started were upset with 4th place as they though they should have gotten 1st place and a world record. Hell, you were damn lucky to get 4th place. Now go back in the gym and work harder. I see the same with bodybuilding, guys get involved, do as much drugs as they can and in the 1st year get disappointed when they don't get a pro card at their 1st meet. You should have entered a novice meet. Got to pay your dues. I promise all those who get pro-card paid theirs.

It takes time to build a good base. Lots of work, lots of time, dedication and patients. As I have always said, its not the destination but the journey to get to the destination. These guys who are just getting started at 40....congratulations, you have an opportunity to greatly improve the quality of your life. Set reasonable goals and work your ass off until you meet them. Excuses will never get you to you destination.

here again some great points!

also... you point out but don't say...

how many 40 year olds do you see working at killing the big 3 lifts? lol

these guys wana jump on "advanced" programs just because they are advanced in age...

even if not pretty for a while guys who focus on power n building a big base are usually the ones that put on real mass. there are exceptions but I think by n large...

guys who start in there 20s I think are terribly guilty of this too, lol it isn't JUST the older guys. lol

Hey Tex. First off, when u say 2 ius of gh .Is this a pharma grade brand?

Also how often do you do the insulin? When i was doing some slin high dose with gh , i did notice after a while when i stopped my blood sugar was messed up. Of course maybe knowing now that i cant eat starchy carbs anymore because i feel it turns into fat , maybe i have something else going on in my body is why i cant. not sure! I havent done slin in quite a while. Its hard to tell if some of our symptoms are created from what we put into our body or is it something else? I noticed fro myself that about age 49 and im 54 now that i just cant get that muscle hardness in some area like the chest ,like i used to. Im trying to figure that out.Even after doing cardio. It might be the older we get , the ratio of muscle breakdown to muscle rebuild changes and maybe there is more muscle breakdown on a quicker pace. Im trying to figure that out. So we may need to train more as we get older to have the same muscle mass? Does that sound right? Considering if most of the hormone levels are up ! This is complex because not only TEST ,IGF but also thyroid and adrenals are so important.
Does the slin mess up your normal insulin levels?
I am constantly trying to figure out whats going on in this body :)

Guys there is way too much concern over this "pharma grade" stuff. I did steroids back in the 70' and 80's when it was all "pharma grade" The stuff I do today is equal or better and I have seen the tests to prove what I feel. Same with HGH. The Chinese generic I do has been tested, I have the test, against a pharma standard and the bands are thicker and there are no impurities. Just as clean and even more potent that this "pharma" stuff, not to mention 1/3 the price. I am doing HGH that is about 11iu/vial. Pharma will not give you that good of a deal. So look for someone who supplies a good quality HGH rather than pharma that there is no guarantee to be what they say it is either. So to answer your question, the 2iu's I do are probably slightly more than 2iu. Not to mention the 25mg of MK677 add even more.

I do insulin before going to the gym. 10iu with 2iu of HGH, 25 mg of MK677 and a double protein shake. I also drink a beverage with 100g of dextrose in it while I train. Never even been close to going hypo. What is the importance of insulin? As you see by the diagram below insulin works synergistically with GH, IGF-1 and even testosterone. As insulin goes up the protein break down slows and protein accreditation increases. Testosterone increases HGH, which in turn increases IGF-1. So the great thing about taking all of this pre-workout is the amino acids taken in a whey protein shake before you train are broken down into amino acids and the sugar and water that you drink while training help, through exercise to force the aminos, glycogen, electrolytes and water into the sarcoplasm of the muscle cell. This in turn causes the integrity of the cell wall to be come compromised as it continues to swell, thus kicking off hypertrophy. So that huge pump you get is very helpful in creating a non-contractual hypertrophy.

Yes insulin will actually slow down the action of the pancreas in producing insulin. But this is actually though to be helpful as it takes some stress off the pancreas. As long as you are using a short acting insulin and taking a break once in a while your pancreas will not shut down. Even if it does, the pancreas has been show to quickly rebound. As for thyroid levels, yes all fo these hormone levels affect thyroid levels

160o4td.jpg

Guys there is way too much concern over this "pharma grade" stuff. I did steroids back in the 70' and 80's when it was all "pharma grade" The stuff I do today is equal or better and I have seen the tests to prove what I feel. Same with HGH. The Chinese generic I do has been tested, I have the test, against a pharma standard and the bands are thicker and there are no impurities. Just as clean and even more potent that this "pharma" stuff, not to mention 1/3 the price. I am doing HGH that is about 11iu/vial. Pharma will not give you that good of a deal. So look for someone who supplies a good quality HGH rather than pharma that there is no guarantee to be what they say it is either. So to answer your question, the 2iu's I do are probably slightly more than 2iu. Not to mention the 25mg of MK677 add even more.

I do insulin before going to the gym. 10iu with 2iu of HGH, 25 mg of MK677 and a double protein shake. I also drink a beverage with 100g of dextrose in it while I train. Never even been close to going hypo. What is the importance of insulin? As you see by the diagram below insulin works synergistically with GH, IGF-1 and even testosterone. As insulin goes up the protein break down slows and protein accreditation increases. Testosterone increases HGH, which in turn increases IGF-1. So the great thing about taking all of this pre-workout is the amino acids taken in a whey protein shake before you train are broken down into amino acids and the sugar and water that you drink while training help, through exercise to force the aminos, glycogen, electrolytes and water into the sarcoplasm of the muscle cell. This in turn causes the integrity of the cell wall to be come compromised as it continues to swell, thus kicking off hypertrophy. So that huge pump you get is very helpful in creating a non-contractual hypertrophy.

Yes insulin will actually slow down the action of the pancreas in producing insulin. But this is actually though to be helpful as it takes some stress off the pancreas. As long as you are using a short acting insulin and taking a break once in a while your pancreas will not shut down. Even if it does, the pancreas has been show to quickly rebound. As for thyroid levels, yes all fo these hormone levels affect thyroid levels

160o4td.jpg

Thank you very much for your knowledge. I think im gonna start asap.

Damn! I've learned a TON just by reading from all you guys. I'm 42 years old myself and have been training natural for over 25+ years. I've built a decent base at 6'3" 235lbs and single digit bf with no hormones. But, have been leaning towards getting on without going overboard on the doses.

I have been training 25 years, and my juicing history has been pretty much low dose for the first 5 years or so then high dose for 5 years - meaning at least a gram a week of test and then another gram of another anabolic combo of tren and deca. Orals were sporadic as was GH and insulin. Never was a huge fan of clen T3 or ephedrine. Estrogen has always been in check so never overdosed on those at all ever. The few times I took any type was nolva then arimidex but not much as it took my estro levels to tank toilet levels.
No way in hell could I ever make the gains I did twenty ten or even 5 years ago.
I switched about seven years ago to no more than 600 mg a week of a test deca combo, then tried traditional HRT which sucks. For that past 3 years of that I have been doing sub Q test injections of 100 to 140 mg a week and never felt better in my life on this type of HRT - thanks to Emeric for his thoughts on this.
Stopped super heavy training about 5 years ago limited on some exercises due to joint pain -neck back knee and RC (delt).
The older I get the more sensitive I got to huge surges of BP during the training, so now I train faster between sets, slower tempo, and reduced weight. 315 on the incline can feel like 455 when you slow it down rep wise and speed up the rest between sets - 30 - 60 seconds.

No GH insulin or MK677. As you age your glucose metabolism changes, and the compounds mentioned above all negatively impact that no matter what supplements you take or diet you eat.

Also a recent bout with skin cancer on my forehead and now face have convinced me mk677 was not helping as these spots sprang up and changed during my flirtatious time with the effective compound which releases your natural GH which is even more powerful that the synthetic version.

I got to my PCP and see a hematologist and have sleep apnea treated, so I am definitely into preventative medicine, as well as take a fist ful of supplements daily.

Am I smaller and less strong? Oh yes ..hell yes down 30 plus pounds to 270-275, and getting ready to drop to 250 and beyond - once I get to 50 in a few years my goal is 235.

Do I want this - hell no. But I need this because at my age blasting and blitzing heavy weights, food, AAS GH and insulin is a prescription for an early booking in a coffin.

Seen way too many friends my age go in their 40's cause they refused to lower the dose and get healthy.

No Donnie downer here just a realist and wanting to live well past 70, and I ain't gonna do that by living like I am in my mid 20's to 30's.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131