over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Growing during a diet

b-boy,

What are your thoughts on using insulin during growing phases along with TRT (for the advanced) or some test/deca for the less advanced bodybuilders wanting to go up a weight class. If so, do you prefer lantus or humalog?

b-boy,

What are your thoughts on using insulin during growing phases along with TRT (for the advanced) or some test/deca for the less advanced bodybuilders wanting to go up a weight class. If so, do you prefer lantus or humalog?
Me personally - not a fan of insulin and especially Lantus, I would/have used Humalog or R.
If i was training a bodybuilder that was a hard gainer then YES i would incorporate insulin especially if they are a naturally lean individual, for the chubbys that put on muscle and fat rather easily then NO i would have them run higher amounts of GH/IGF.

Hey guys nice thread on Kyle! So I’ve been working with him for five years now since he was 17. I have always taking a very slow approach with him in all regards. Yes he trains extremely hard he squats 500 for sets of 10 405 for sets of 20.And he’s strong and all body parts but I keep hammering it into his homAnd he’s strong and all body parts but I keep hammering it into his head don’t go so heavy that you get hurt LOL like me many many times.

so his blood work is actually flawless. Beside he has a tendency to sometimes run a little higher blood sugar. So in the off-season I utilize no carb days. Obviously at least I think it’s obvious LOL he doesn’t run growth hormone or anything like that.

unfortunately making classic weight took a lot out of his upper body because at 178 he was ready making 170 cost a lot of upper body size. But when he does his pro debut it’s going to look a lot different.

he’s just a machine and he’s improved every year first year he could be strict for the contest diet only. same in the second year, the third year he was able to be more consistent with an off-season fourth year more consistent again and fifth year he was straight on the entire time.

yes he grows into the shows because obviously he doesn’t run any supplements off-season. Instead he diets at the 8 to 12 week mark he adds in supplements.
been post show he runs supplements for four weeks usually catches a nice little rebound and then goes off everything. I won’t disclose what he’s taken because that wouldn’t be cool with me but just think very basic stack in small amounts. He has put on right at 40 pounds of stage weight in the past five years keep in mind the first time he wasn’t even 140 on stage.

yes he won middleweights bodybuilding overall classic a and honestly I think you should have one classic overall to but I knew he wouldn’t because with a show with 450 people I don’t think they would want the same winner for two classes.

here’s another one of my clients that won her pro card at the show. She won her class and physique she won her class and figure got a pro card and figure she also did wellness because I wanted her to LOL and she did not do well there she came last lesson learned.

Attachments

• 7FB0C6A7-65E6-4D9A-9A89-6FD16648148C.jpeg
    7FB0C6A7-65E6-4D9A-9A89-6FD16648148C.jpeg
    83.4 KB · Views: 61
  • E8F96EC6-E90D-49A1-9CE3-A65ECD722D8E.jpeg
    E8F96EC6-E90D-49A1-9CE3-A65ECD722D8E.jpeg
    70.1 KB · Views: 60
Jeez a lot of typos in that. That’s what I get for using voice recognition with a weird accent LOL

oh and he is 5 foot 6

150mg Tren Ace a day you can grow on broccoli sprouts with hummus
Lmao....yeh i wouldn’t even have a client like this one do that! He just won the overall at Indiana classic yesterday. My kidneys just lost some function thinking about 1050mg tren per week!

Attachments

• BDC593CB-1595-433C-AD67-E77D2C50EE3A.jpeg
    BDC593CB-1595-433C-AD67-E77D2C50EE3A.jpeg
    176.8 KB · Views: 101
Lmao....yeh i wouldn’t even have a client like this one do that! He just won the overall at Indiana classic yesterday. My kidneys just lost some function thinking about 1050mg tren per week!

Man I still remeber those 100 rep deadlift workouts and 100 rep squat sessions you had me do. Fucking nightmares lol

Eat your fucking ass off in the offseason, keep a small amount of hormones in your system (HRT to 250mg/wk), small amount of gh to help push the food and not become a fat fuck and smash the fucking log book! Then when its time to diet, give yourself plenty of time and go in a slight calorie deficit, add a small amount of cardio hit the super sauce and continue to lift heavy and hard.

I was reading the entire thread when I stopped here..... A top PRO, can't say the name, recently said me something similar.... I asked him how can was his offseason protocol, because I never had a real successful offseason, at least not for my expectations.

His answer was: "I can reach 298lbs on 4iu HGH Ed 1g Test some HumaLog here and there, and a ton of food, high carbs medium-low prots low fats. The more I got big the less I used in offseason, but I always kept adding muscle. For competition I would use at least 4-5 times that as AAS and 8-10iu HGH ED"

At start a said to me... Ok... The usual pro saying bullshit... But when he said the last sentence and since he is an Olympian... 5'8 250-255lbs on stage.... Well the grams and HGH dose can be really spot on.

I asked him if it's ok if I add 350 TrenA to the cycle, he said "if you don't suffer from the sides.... But don't start adding loads of Tren EQ NPP orals... Keep high tren mast Anavar W for when cutting, just EAT"

Now I am reading the same from @b-boy , I am new to this forum but I trust him 100%, he is always spot on when posting.

Well then, why we had been educated from most forums to take loads of gear? Just think at the gh15 bible.

I was reading the entire thread when I stopped here..... A top PRO, can't say the name, recently said me something similar.... I asked him how can was his offseason protocol, because I never had a real successful offseason, at least not for my expectations.

His answer was: "I can reach 298lbs on 4iu HGH Ed 1g Test some HumaLog here and there, and a ton of food, high carbs medium-low prots low fats. The more I got big the less I used in offseason, but I always kept adding muscle. For competition I would use at least 4-5 times that as AAS and 8-10iu HGH ED"

At start a said to me... Ok... The usual pro saying bullshit... But when he said the last sentence and since he is an Olympian... 5'8 250-255lbs on stage.... Well the grams and HGH dose can be really spot on.

I asked him if it's ok if I add 350 TrenA to the cycle, he said "if you don't suffer from the sides.... But don't start adding loads of Tren EQ NPP orals... Keep high tren mast Anavar W for when cutting, just EAT"

Now I am reading the same from @b-boy , I am new to this forum but I trust him 100%, he is always spot on when posting.

Well then, why we had been educated from most forums to take loads of gear? Just think at the gh15 bible.

Dante used to always preach just eating would put on 1/3 of muscle and 2/3 fat without training and drugs. Add training and drugs and shift it to 2/3 muscle and 1/3 fat. He used to talk about if sumo wrestlers cut down to stage ready they would be fucking massive. And all they do is wrestle sleep and eat. No weights

Dante used to always preach just eating would put on 1/3 of muscle and 2/3 fat without training and drugs. Add training and drugs and shift it to 2/3 muscle and 1/3 fat. He used to talk about if sumo wrestlers cut down to stage ready they would be fucking massive. And all they do is wrestle sleep and eat. No weights

I have never read anything from Dante Trudel except his DoggCrapp training book.
At this point 4-6iu HGH and a very mild cycle like Test and Mast is what can really work.... When it's time to diet you have built up a ton of calories and going down is very easy without any starvation.

I am only worried about how fat can i become during offseason.... But I can just jump on some minicuts here and there....

But really in the end...
6iu HGH 1g TestE
I doubt we can get so fat if we stick to an high carb diet with some minicuts here and there

All of your clients look FANTASTIC 👏
great job 👍

For somebody looking to move up a weight category, so needing to add as much as possible, would you recommend still sticking to test only but at higher dosages during the off season and add in other compounds during the diet season or use or would you add the likes of deca in to the mix during off season?

obviously with huge food intake

For somebody looking to move up a weight category, so needing to add as much as possible, would you recommend still sticking to test only but at higher dosages during the off season and add in other compounds during the diet season or use or would you add the likes of deca in to the mix during off season?

obviously with huge food intake

I can only speak for myself, but I like test and deca off-season. Everyone has their favorites, but I'd go with what works for you and is easy on the body so you can eat; this goes double for orals.

Assuming training is on target, as it must be, push food until you stall or get beyond your comfort zone on bodyfat. At this point consider incremental dose increases, giving time to take effect. Let your body adapt to the changes and settle in before any other increases.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear