advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Growing Lean without HGH for intermediates/advanced bodybuilders?

tmuscle

Kilo Klub Member
Anyone here able to pull it off very successfully as an intermediate/advanced level bodybuilder?

Meaning that you are already close or halfway to your genetic max in terms of what can only be gained through AAS alone but were you able to continue to grow and get substantially leaner? This is all without HGH.

If so, how did you pull it off? What stack did you use for this? How was the training? How was the diet?

Trying to grow much bigger while also being much leaner, all without HGH.

I don't think you'll find any intermediate/advanced competitive bodybuilder these days when you can get good 1IU hgh basically only for $1 :)

Just go as high with AAS as you can and as high with the food as you can, when you'll reach the point where you'll be gaining too much fat and very little to no muscle - you'll reach your max with aas. I think you can look very good, even compete at the high level with aas alone, it depends a lot on your genetics, response to aas

I don't think you'll find any intermediate/advanced competitive bodybuilder these days when you can get good 1IU hgh basically only for $1 :)

Just go as high with AAS as you can and as high with the food as you can, when you'll reach the point where you'll be gaining too much fat and very little to no muscle - you'll reach your max with aas. I think you can look very good, even compete at the high level with aas alone, it depends a lot on your genetics, response to aas

I personally believe that one can be an intermediate level bodybuilder without HGH, though I haven't personally tried, there are quite a decent amount of genetic freaks out there. I think you just never see them because this comes easy to them and they were born to build muscle.

I think it's the genetically inferiors (generally speaking) that are posting on forums trying to find every single magical detail that can provide them with the right "formula"

IN theory you could do a lot with insulin and DNP.

also interested where you get that price for good hgh :(

I think I am advanced when it comes to lifting experience, intermediate when it comes to full potential size, and novice in competition history.

This was back in 2011. I was able to get pretty damn lean with Test, tren and winny only and really this cycle for the contest prep was my first real deal cycle. I have yet to add GH to my game plan. I am anxious to, but for now it's peps. My biggest thing was having Team Skip on my side. I was able to come in like this for my very first show, part of my diet was in Iraq so it was shit, and I started pretty chunky. Perhaps I don't meet up to that great of standards, but I feel we finished pretty well on basic compounds and good diet strategy.

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
I think I am advanced when it comes to lifting experience, intermediate when it comes to full potential size, and novice in competition history.

This was back in 2011. I was able to get pretty damn lean with Test, tren and winny only and really this cycle for the contest prep was my first real deal cycle. I have yet to add GH to my game plan. I am anxious to, but for now it's peps. My biggest thing was having Team Skip on my side. I was able to come in like this for my very first show, part of my diet was in Iraq so it was shit, and I started pretty chunky. Perhaps I don't meet up to that great of standards, but I feel we finished pretty well on basic compounds and good diet strategy.

**broken link removed**

First show?!

Damn man, you definitely got what it takes to go far in this, WOW

You have some top of the line genetics, theres no doubt about that.

First show?!

Damn man, you definitely got what it takes to go far in this, WOW

You have some top of the line genetics, theres no doubt about that.

Wow man, I really appreciate that. Thank you! God willing I can do well. I have always loved this lifestyle.

As far as growing lean without gh....

I seriously think the number one thing to do here would be hire a trainer. Shelby comes to mind... Somone who can do all the calculating for you so you dont ever have to second guess, just read what they say, and do. Easy as that.

Next is tren. Lots of tren. That plus lots of test. Rotate tren and deca/npp. Keep test high. Then add an oral, drol, or dbol.

Either way without perfect genetics you're gonna have to let go of the idea of having ribbed abs year round. You're going to gain some fat, how much is depending on your diet.

Seriously though, hire a trainer, stock up on test, tren, and deca/npp, and whatever preferred oral, and get eating/training!

for your first show....id say wow! nice work. :) what is your height and on stage weight?

Oh and I forgot to mention cardio and possibly using t3 as well.

Oh and I forgot to mention cardio and possibly using t3 as well.

Oh yes, I used that as well. Also clen and yohimbine. I was only thinking about anabolics. Don't want to give false claims.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws