over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

'growing made easy... With Dr Scott Stevenson'

xjpx

Featured Member
Registered
Hey guys, iv been working with Scott a couple months now, pushing the scales up fast at the moment and my condition is holding ish- Iv obv gained some body fat but on the whole iv not got sloppy which I can solely attribute to how much time and effort Scott has put into me so far, the last two months have been a pleasure and a huge learning curve..... Here is a couple pics at 253.8 ... At 5ft 5.5 , we predicted me hitting 240 keeping it tight... Blew past that- ImageUploadedByTapatalk1342032828.085098.jpg then said 250... Have blown past that and now I think can push upto 260 before the sloppy look sets in :) ImageUploadedByTapatalk1342032800.001531.jpg

What did the blast consist of ?
You look great.
Lets talk roids man!! What how much... this is pro muscle for fuck sake :)

What did the blast consist of ?
You look great.
Lets talk roids man!! What how much... this is pro muscle for fuck sake :)

Roids? I'm natty mate :) , but I'm afraid that isn't a conversation I'm prepared to get into, I am sorry to be boring but over here in the Uk sponsors and the uk ifbb really don't like such things being talked about

I know.
Im in Europe and compete in the IFBB , witch is drug tested .
I just have a friend who likes to take stuff.
Just for looking good at the ARNOLD CLASIC EUROPE JUNIOR as a spectator he will be taking eq/tren/prop then drop eq and prop and add mast and var.
total mgs will be around 1500.
gh 5ui/ day .
He will spectate at about 242 pounds at 6.0! good luck

I know.
Im in Europe and compete in the IFBB , witch is drug tested .
I just have a friend who likes to take stuff.
Just for looking good at the ARNOLD CLASIC EUROPE JUNIOR as a spectator he will be taking eq/tren/prop then drop eq and prop and add mast and var.
total mgs will be around 1500.
gh 5ui/ day .
He will spectate at about 242 pounds at 6.0! good luck

I was thinkin to go watch the arnold europe but want to go to the Olympia insted and can't afford both. I was tempted to do juniors again this year as stil 23 but wanted to go in the men's open to see if could hold my own, bringing that mature look to the stage is where I struggle- simply bcos I'm not mature... but with Scott calling the shots, I know next year i should hopefully be jn the mix, I hope your spectating friend enjoys the show, sounds like he has it all planned out- just remember drugs are only one small aspect- bring the intensity and consistency to match and I'm sure he will do great- would love to know how much he enjoyed watching, let me know buddy :) , all the best - Jordan

Impressive brother! Scott is a genius and your in great hands! Diet must be on point! Still holding abs at that weight, at that height... Is simply amazing. Keep terrorizing the iron and feasting on that diet!!! It's working!

Impressive brother! Scott is a genius and your in great hands! Diet must be on point! Still holding abs at that weight, at that height... Is simply amazing. Keep terrorizing the iron and feasting on that diet!!! It's working!

Thanks bud, we r making gd progress at the moment. This is just the start, 2 months down... 10 more to go :) , diet I keep the same foods year round... Offseason or diet- Mostly oats and sweet spud for carbs. Then usual protien sources, fats I mix up between omega eggs, extra virgin olive oil, virgin coconut oil, grass fed beef, wild salmon, natty nut butters. Will chuck some fruit ontop of my oats sometimes :)

Damn man, everytime you post pics your bigger bro. This has got to be the leanest youve ever been at this weight by far hasnt it? im glad you aint deciding to do juniors again because im planning a show next year or something Lol! Do you plan on staying around this weight for the rest of the year then? not trying to push it in a sense? i think you have more then enough size to go against the big boys

hey bud, ye defo leanest at this weight, got a couple more pounds left in me too I think, we will see this weekend if Scott decides to change direction with things. But no we are pushing the size Way more! I know I can grow much much more- ATM we aren't even pushing the food that hard- this is just the start, 2 months in of 12.... I know il end up over 270 by the end of the 12 months... Just need to stay consistent and injury free, which maybe easier said then done as this week iv picked up a couple knocks... Which maybe a sign that this phase is finished.... I would love to push upto 260 holding this condition :)

looking big and lean jp, if you are progressing ,then keep going with what you are doing.
where abouts in the uk are you? im nr Bath/Bristol

Well you look beastly dood, and I would hardly say the word "sloppy" could apply, for someone putting on that kinda size I would say you kept your gains pretty dry.

looking big and lean jp, if you are progressing ,then keep going with what you are doing.
where abouts in the uk are you? im nr Bath/Bristol

Hey bud, I'm over in east London... Then dads place is In Brighton so down there a lot too. Where do u train? Tom Blackman has a cracking gym down ur way.

Well you look beastly dood, and I would hardly say the word "sloppy" could apply, for someone putting on that kinda size I would say you kept your gains pretty dry.

Thanks matey, so far we have defo avoided getting sloppy, like I said this is down to how thorough Scott has been with things :) - I'd love to hold this look year round... But I kno to grow that bit more I'm gonna have to get a touch softer

Wow man looking great! It's always nice to see someone better themselves and find other people to help them through a rut

Thanks matey :)

A couple back and bi shots :) , act look a little harder then yday so happy with that, and was 254 this morn first thing :) ImageUploadedByTapatalk1342114773.160561.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1342114795.800578.jpg

I like that you are posing in your underwear in the middle of the gym and no one is paying any attention. Like this happens every single day. People would freak if i tried this in my gym.

asi have said before to ya.. i know a fair amount about the scene in the uk.. i dont see anyone giving ya fits coming up.. you have all the goods.. just keep pluggin away.. its yours when ya want it..;) then on to bigger and better things.:headbang:

asi have said before to ya.. i know a fair amount about the scene in the uk.. i dont see anyone giving ya fits coming up.. you have all the goods.. just keep pluggin away.. its yours when ya want it..;) then on to bigger and better things.:headbang:

Thanks bud, always appreciate the kind words :)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131