over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

growing on tren

DK0223

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
seems impossible lol. ive run it before as high as 700mg, great recomp but zero size. i know it makes you a furnace, guessing i just needed more carbs:confused:...even so tho, it just seemed all it did was burn fat and nothing else. for those who've had success adding muscle on tren, how did you do it/what did you notice worked better than others?

I'm not Emeric so u probably won't take my advice seriously LOL! The only thing that worked for me was lowering my test! I upped my carbs, macros, everything and I just got shredded. Not that that's a bad thing. I couldn't figure it out, and I didn't want to believe that lowering my test would work. Reluctantly I lowered my test and I started to put on weight. I'm a low test/ tren believer now. JMO

seems impossible lol. ive run it before as high as 700mg, great recomp but zero size. i know it makes you a furnace, guessing i just needed more carbs:confused:...even so tho, it just seemed all it did was burn fat and nothing else. for those who've had success adding muscle on tren, how did you do it/what did you notice worked better than others?

Your stmt contradicts itself. If your changed your body's recomposition that means you dropped fat and put on muscle without any change in weight. You obvious gain lbm.

If you want more size with tren run it with either a combo of npp/deca of higher amt of test.

I'm not Emeric so u probably won't take my advice seriously LOL! The only thing that worked for me was lowering my test! I upped my carbs, macros, everything and I just got shredded. Not that that's a bad thing. I couldn't figure it out, and I didn't want to believe that lowering my test would work. Reluctantly I lowered my test and I started to put on weight. I'm a low test/ tren believer now. JMO
lol cmon man im not that bad! hmm well i was on low test, didnt mention that my bad. if memory serves me it was like 300 test/500-700 tren. got pretty damn lean on that. thats crazy you gained weight from lowering test tho wow
used test and tren for a show once. bodyweight stayed about the same (before water depletion) so I know it it had to grow mucscle cuz I got obviously leaner on it but like I said bw didn't change much if at all....
was never stronger in my life than on tren...
yea i guess the illusion just plays games with your mind. i just felt "small" while on it :(
Your stmt contradicts itself. If your changed your body's recomposition that means you dropped fat and put on muscle without any change in weight. You obvious gain lbm.

If you want more size with tren run it with either a combo of npp/deca of higher amt of test.

this is what im gonna try this time around. always strayed from that bc of everyone preaching low test/high tren at the time

I'm just busting ur balls bro. I was taking 200 test and I think 450 or. 400 tren and great recomp! Then I dropped my test to 75 and started aging weight. And the best part was no more night sweats! Still went into a serious depression but it went away in a couple weeks. The worst part though was my cravings for carbs, especially candy! It was crazy!

I'm just busting ur balls bro. I was taking 200 test and I think 450 or. 400 tren and great recomp! Then I dropped my test to 75 and started aging weight. And the best part was no more night sweats! Still went into a serious depression but it went away in a couple weeks. The worst part though was my cravings for carbs, especially candy! It was crazy!

yea bro it definitely makes you go slightly hypo i feel. i would be waking up at night and have to eat pop tarts or some shit, it was bad lol

thats nuts to me tho, 75mg a week of test and you grew?! and 400 tren isnt all that much. you must be a good responder you bastard lol!

yea bro it definitely makes you go slightly hypo i feel. i would be waking up at night and have to eat pop tarts or some shit, it was bad lol

thats nuts to me tho, 75mg a week of test and you grew?! and 400 tren isnt all that much. you must be a good responder you bastard lol!

I try not to use it though because of the depression and anxiety. I'm on it now and I have to take Valium or the anxiety is just to much. I wish I responded like that to test! This is only my third time taking tren, probably my last. Only reason I'm using it is because we're going to Miami in a few weeks.

Tren does harden me, make me vascular and strong as fuck but does nothing for size. I have a naturally fast metabolism and tren just ramps it sky high.In clothes it makes me look smaller as I'm always so depleted on it what ever I eat:banghead:

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
I try not to use it though because of the depression and anxiety. I'm on it now and I have to take Valium or the anxiety is just to much. I wish I responded like that to test! This is only my third time taking tren, probably my last. Only reason I'm using it is because we're going to Miami in a few weeks.
Lol why not DNP then?
Tren does harden me, make me vascular and strong as fuck but does nothing for size. I have a naturally fast metabolism and tren just ramps it sky high.In clothes it makes me look smaller as I'm always so depleted on it what ever I eat:banghead:

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

Yea man that flat feeling is awful. Did high test with the tren add mass for you?

i'm about to run 1g of tren-e with 300mg test-e soon as it arrives next week. also 100mg of anavar. honestly i've never thought of tren as an all out bulking drug anyway. it's basically the best recomp drug out there though. test/deca/dbol is still king for bulking, but if you want to drop fat, gain strictly lbm with no added fat or "bulk" as we call it attached to it...tren is the drug to do it.

carbs are definitely the main source of tren sweats for me. drinking alcohol or eating any kind of carbs anywhere near bedtime = 3am puddles for me. i quit carbs completely after dinner around 6pm. the second tren sweat issue is from high test. i will never run high test with tren again.

the great thing about tren is that i don't have to be so strict and simply "cut," i can eat above maintenance, lose fat, and gain lbm. this is the best of both worlds for me. sure, it's not as fast as just picking a cut or a bulk and going for it, but it's a slow and steady addition of muscle, a loss of fat, and strength is through the roof like you WERE on a bulk. the worst part of cutting for me has always been feeling like a weakling (especially on DNP holy shit).

as far as feeling flat, add an oral. i'm not goign to feel flat on 100mg of anavar, i'm going to be hard as a fucking rock with a nice pump at all times.

sleep, melatonin is a must. i cant remember if mine is 2mg or 4mg but it definitely helps me GET to sleep. the only problem sleeping with tren i have encountered is STAYING asleep. if you are laying in a cold puddle of sweat it's hard to stay asleep, hence why i cut the carbs out many hours before bedtime.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume