over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GROWING TALLER..DatBtrue

hello my real question to you was what would be a regular persons hgh or insulin like growth factor blood level and what would you suppose would be a abnormal or really high level of them that a person with gigantism might have. I am looking for numbers here?

My wifes God-daughter was on GH therepy for her small stature. It took about 7 years @ DR. prescribed doses for her to catch up w/ her peers.

Last edited:
hello my real question to you was what would be a regular persons hgh or insulin like growth factor blood level and what would you suppose would be a abnormal or really high level of them that a person with gigantism might have. I am looking for numbers here?

So you believe that asking this question 3 times will do what?

You are focused incorrectly. It isn't absolute levels of GH that are important for longitudinal bone growth it is pulse amplitude. Specifically a substantial change in pulse amplitude occurring after a rise in testosterone begins.

I thought you said you did some research?

yes you are right and by using ghrp 6 through out the day this would help you achieve that. Can you explain the science behind and amplified pulse of hg causing growth in stature.

yes you are right and by using ghrp 6 through out the day this would help you achieve that. Can you explain the science behind and amplified pulse of hg causing growth in stature.

I would challenge you to find one legitimate, (scientifically accepted) study showing actual bone growth that would materially influence height at your age. This would be a great research project.

I really hope that you think through this logically and responsibly. Most of the guys that are a little older, like myself, would re-think some of the decisions we have made in life. I hope you really evaluate your ability to influence your height. Your decision will become a huge factor in your success and utimately achieving your dream. Basketball, I am not trying to be condescending. My son is thirteen, and we daily discuss his dreams without the need to force his performance using drugs that potentially can destroy those dreams.

Good luck bud!!

Last edited:

Thats not what I said. I just said that nature does it this way in adolescents. It is the pattern of GH change that is important. A substantial change in pulse amplitude from pre-adolescence occurs. This starts after a rise in testosterone begins. It gets very complex because estrogen plays a significant role as well.

The science is simple. GH molecules are signals... like a thrown baseball they travel until they bind in mass to receptors usually on cells in the liver. The signal is carried into the cell... not by GH which remains bound to the outside of the cell. Rather it initiates a cascade of signaling in the cell.

If that baseball that is thrown hits the batter in the stomach the ball never penetrates his body but starts a cascade of events inside his body...probably pain signals, maybe inflammation, some type of internal bruising, hopefully no internal bleeding. A lot of factors are involved inside that body responding to that baseballs' actions.

The same thing occurs in a cell when GH "bumps" into it.

Pulsation of GH results in a strong activation of intracellular pathways. In particular sta5b. Stat5b when a pulse of GH activates it will make several trips to the nucleus and back. In the nucleus the transcription and translation (i.e. reading DNA and taking the code from a gene and going and interpreting it) of proteins occurs.

Pulsation gives the intracellular pathways time off until the next pulse and so they are most vigorous each time they are activated. GH that is not pulsed results in an always on mode and stat5b will make fewer trips to the nucleus because it is desensitized and tired. That is the primary difference between men who have a more pulsatile release and are taller and women who have less pulsation and are shorter.

Pulsation goes right to the heart of which liver enzymes are made and what steroid byproducts are metabolized as well as environmental factors. Pulsed creates masculine enzymes... non-pulsed creates feminine enzymes and may abolish the making of certain masculine enzymes.

You want to know the science behind pulsation and bone growth... in what a few paragraphs?

This is the reason synthetic GH therapy is of little use in increasing bone density and helping heal arthritis... such hope... but pulsed GH has had genuine success in increasing mineral bone density and decreasing bone pains... Obviously adults are no longer able to experience longitudinal bone growth so that doesn't occur in an adult body.

Okay thats about as far as I feel like going...

so would taking such a large dose of cjc 1295 once to twice a week create an desensitizing effect because it is constanly raising the base levels of your hgh and not the pulsation which causes the anabolic effects such as muscle growth and bone growth. An another question so then what causes a person with gigantism to grow. From what I studied they seem to have a excessive amount of gh at the base levels such as 1000-5000 as there base levels reads as the average human beings is 350-125 clearly there high base levels seem to not get in the way with their growth and cause desensitizastion to hgh proving the whole pulsation theory wrong. Because they are clearly still getting outstanding effects with a high base level of hgh

Last edited:
I remember hearing a rumor that Shawn Bradley did this and more recently some Chinese national team players. I doubt it though. Even though people maybe short in China you have a 1 in a billion chance you get a 7fter.

dat I am waiting on your response for this to clear it up a little.

so would taking such a large dose of cjc 1295 once to twice a week create an desensitizing effect because it is constanly raising the base levels of your hgh and not the pulsation which causes the anabolic effects such as muscle growth and bone growth. An another question so then what causes a person with gigantism to grow. From what I studied they seem to have a excessive amount of gh at the base levels such as 1000-5000 as there base levels reads as the average human beings is 350-125 clearly there high base levels seem to not get in the way with their growth and cause desensitizastion to hgh proving the whole pulsation theory wrong. Because they are clearly still getting outstanding effects with a high base level of hgh

Hi DatBtrue,

Was sent to your posts by someone I bumped into at a local good health store - word gets around you're famous :)

I started to look at your posts then got scared near immediately at the mention of growth hormone.
I had a bad experience with them a few years ago when trying 'Height Gainer Pro' which I took for a month or two when i was about 22. I didn't do enough research as to the side effects of the product.

It's kind of scarred me for life in that it's increased the size of my jaw and forehead (as per the side effects similar to acromegaly) most likely because the long bones had fused already whereas the facial bones have the capacity to grow still.

It was quite depressing and even to this day I think of getting some sort of surgery to shave the bones (though that's really scary too) - others just thought I had gotten fat when in fact my body was more toned than ever as i had been doing more cardio.

The ingredients it listed were

Proprietary Blend 1400 MG
GTF Chromium 83%

L-ornithine *
L-Arginine *
L-Lysine *
OKG *
L-Glutamine *
Pituitary Colostrum *
Phosphatidyl Choline *
Dicalcium Phosphate *

* daily value not established

I know its not the same thing as what's being explained ,in extremely intricate detail which is astounding, by your posts but just thought I'd say it anyway.

Because of this experience i've had a distinct fear of L-arginine and anything that touches growth hormone..

I'm not saying this to discourage you Basketball because you are still young and your bones may not be fused and also what DatbTrue advocates is something different anyway but I thought i'd just post my own experience with HGH .

This whole thing about growth plates still baffles me because my aunt who at the age of 49 had a brain tumor operation. I think something to do with her pituary gland. After her operation within 2 months she grew from 5'1 to 5'8. Quite staggering. I have never seen anything like it. She joked about being taller than my uncle, much to his annoyance.
Yes, I have been wondering the same thing. There has been these medical cases when adults have suddenly started to grow again. I guess the most famous is the Adam Rainer who was very short (or dwarf) until age 20 and then as an adult grew to be 238cm by the age 50. He grew at least 20cm during his 30's-50's despite the pituitary tumor was removed.

Yes, I have been wondering the same thing. There has been these medical cases when adults have suddenly started to grow again. I guess the most famous is the Adam Rainer who was very short (or dwarf) until age 20 and then as an adult grew to be 238cm by the age 50. He grew at least 20cm during his 30's-50's despite the pituitary tumor was removed.

You know this is a 13 year old thread right?

I think the people who grew taller later in life must’ve not had fully matured growth plates. It’s clearly a fluke thing, otherwise we would have a ton of guys on this board that were 7ft tall! 😂

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws