YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Growing trend with doctors giving shorter refill lengths?

mitochondria

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
It seem like Im noticing more docs giving shorter refill lengths since the past 10-15 years or more now. I was just at a doc that literally gave me no refills for non scheduled basic stuff, like acne cream and niaspan cholesterol meds, when Ive been prescribed to them for long times, not like a new thing to just pop up nor out of control

Should there be some kind of rules put in for docs to not abuse the system and make people come in for simple refills? I seem to be shopping around for decent docs that arent playing with my time. I have some docs for certain meds they will give like 6 or 12 months worth still and they might even be controlled. I see me endo 2x a year, im fine with that but every 3 months or less is too often, and my endo does remote anyway so at least its convenient. I dont like these money hungry docs wanting more visits

Gotta find anutha doctor! Cause he’s just using you to get more money on the visits! Mine sucks but does refills for 6 months. When those run out I just call the office and they’ll give anutha 6 months of refills. I actually see him once per year. That’s perfect for me unless something pops up during the year.

Cage

Gotta find anutha doctor! Cause he’s just using you to get more money on the visits! Mine sucks but does refills for 6 months. When those run out I just call the office and they’ll give anutha 6 months of refills. I actually see him once per year. That’s perfect for me unless something pops up during the year.

Cage
Thats how most of mine are. My endo makes me come in every 4 months I think because he wants to do a blood test to monitor my testosterone level and other things.

They get to charge your insurance with a visit, lab work, bla bla. $$$$$

My parents scripts all use to be 90 days. Now they are 30-60 days.

Cage
What I notice is they'll do shorter refills but then you just call in the pharmacy and you ask the pharmacy to ask the doctor for a refill or call the doctor directly and have his nurse tell him you need a refill then they can just put the refill in without you going to revisit

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131