over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Growing when hit plateau

Just answered this above.. HRT is approx 8-9 months of the year for health more than anything and get fed up with eating all the time so after 5-6 weeks of pushing and gains start slowing down just switch to HRT for 3-4 months and take it easier.

Diet is 80% clean, 20% cheat - normal BB foods. 400/650/100 at a guess.

??????????

But, to actually answer your original question. I would make sure to rotate out compounds every so often for one. Next I think you are missing quite a bit of growing from not using GH. GH will allow you to stay leaner in the blast or offseason and make it so you can get in much higher calories. Take a look and your training frequency as I never train more then 4x a week in the offseason. Many guys get addicted to training and end up burning off a lot of their calories by overtraining and eating up their much needed rest time.

Last edited:
??????????

But, to actually answer your original question. I would make sure to rotate out compounds every so often for one. Next I think you are missing quite a bit of growing from not using GH. GH will allow you to stay leaner in the blast or offseason and make it so you can get in much higher calories. Take a look and your training frequency as I never train more then 4x a week in the offseason. Many guys get addicted to training and end up burning off a lot of their calories by overtraining and eating up their much needed rest time.

Speaks the truth, il be 30-40lbs bigger on stage this due to this guy :headbang:

Yes, I do run HRT for most of the year prior to starting a prep. If I started my prep from a fully loaded 265-270lbs I can guarantee you I would not be competing at 231-234lbs, I would be quite a bit heavier.

But I am little confused now. So you only blast gear 3-4 months a year and then run HRT the other 8-9 months of the year, so you are now 250 at 11% from blasting?? What weight are you when running HRT the other part of the year? 225lbs? This is where I am confused as you say you could start a prep from 225 on HRT and come in at 215lbs, but you need to blast to 250lbs and then come down to 215lbs? What is the point of going up to 250lbs if you are coming in at the same weight starting at 225lbs??

Double post. See below

Last edited:
Yes, I do run HRT for most of the year prior to starting a prep. If I started my prep from a fully loaded 265-270lbs I can guarantee you I would not be competing at 231-234lbs, I would be quite a bit heavier.

But I am little confused now. So you only blast gear 3-4 months a year and then run HRT the other 8-9 months of the year, so you are now 250 at 11% from blasting?? What weight are you when running HRT the other part of the year? 225lbs? This is where I am confused as you say you could start a prep from 225 on HRT and come in at 215lbs, but you need to blast to 250lbs and then come down to 215lbs? What is the point of going up to 250lbs if you are coming in at the same weight starting at 225lbs??

I see your point. When I drop to HRT for 3 months I tend to drop calories also otherwise just gradually get fatter and my weight sits around 225-227. If I competed from that starting point, 215 is my guess.

If I blasted up to 250 and then dieted down to contest shape I wouldn`t be much heavier than 215 though. Why would I be?

Levrone went from 215 chilling off season to 240 onstage by growing into the show, if he had blasted to 275 off season on everything and then dieted down, what would he weigh? Most likely somewhere near 240 odd.

The only way for me to get my stage weight up would be to either be considerably leaner at 250 (therefore muscle gained, fat lost) or get nearer 260 at a similar body fat level.

What`s your take on it Mike, what needs to be changed? I`m guessing based on what you`ve said is I should blast longer than 3 months a year lol. The reason I tend to do 5-6 weeks on and 12-14 off is solely for health purposes. Using too much for the majority of the year doesn`t seem sensible

OP maybe if you post pics Mike will be able to advise you better. Your posts are very vague etc. Although the general answer is pretty obvious... you are on 3 months of the year and no gh etc so what do you expect :confused:

Last edited:
Let me see if I can answer everything for you and help you out.
In BOLD

I see your point. When I drop to HRT for 3 months I tend to drop calories also otherwise just gradually get fatter and my weight sits around 225-227. If I competed from that starting point, 215 is my guess.

Well you may want to consider a cruise (250-300mg) dose over an HRT (100-200mg) dose for one. Also, it seems that you have read some of my older posts, so you know the mistake I made this last 16 month break was only doing TRT and not HRT, meaning I did not use any GH, just testosterone. Whether it be a cruise or TRT, I believe using a small dose of GH goes a long way and helps hold more muscle and keep you leaner in the long run. As little as 2-3 ius @ day helps out greatly.

Another thing in regards to getting fat or soft when dropping the dose and calories is don't! LOL You have to train just as intense, but not so heavy to give your joints a break. Instead of dropping your calories, keep cardio up and if your not doing cardio, start. I am a big believer in year round cardio for heart health. You would be surprised how much more food you can still eat when running lower doses of gear if you do cardio as little as 3-4 times a week for 20-30 minutes.

If I blasted up to 250 and then dieted down to contest shape I wouldn`t be much heavier than 215 though. Why would I be?

Sure you would, as you would have acquired more lean tissue on the way up to 250lbs, so when dieting down, and hopefully doing it right, you will hold a good % of that LBM.

Levrone went from 215 chilling off season to 240 onstage by growing into the show, if he had blasted to 275 off season on everything and then dieted down, what would he weigh? Most likely somewhere near 240 odd.

How you said I was comparing apples to oranges, this one is way off in left field bro. Kevin was a very unique freak of a specimen! Just a freak!

The only way for me to get my stage weight up would be to either be considerably leaner at 250 (therefore muscle gained, fat lost) or get nearer 260 at a similar body fat level.

Exactly, your goal should always be to get bigger without turning into a pile of shit. Staying between 11-12% bdf is great for offseason. There is enough fat and water there to ensure joint support and enable your strength and lifts to go up to be able to add new muscle. The only reason I pointed out the 35lbs weight loss when prepping was due to you using the term “pretty lean”. I thought being 250lbs and pretty lean was 7-8% which made no sense to lose 35lbs during the prep, if you were pretty lean to start with.

What`s your take on it Mike, what needs to be changed? I`m guessing based on what you`ve said is I should blast longer than 3 months a year lol. The reason I tend to do 5-6 weeks on and 12-14 off is solely for health purposes. Using too much for the majority of the year doesn`t seem sensible.

Here what needs to change. You need to see if you are alright with running a cruise dose over a trt dose which will allow you to keep more muscle and be a little leaner during your down or lower dose time. You need to make a decision whether you want to use GH again as it will make things happen faster and move you past your plateau. And finally I would tell you to run 12 week blasts, and 12 week cruises as you will gain more than when running 5-6 week blasts. Plus 12 week cruises are long enough to allow the mind and body a nice break and you will be anxious to start your next blast. This will also only having you blasting or using higher doses 6 months a year. Believe it or not, if diet is in check, cardio is being done and certain health supplements are implemented, you can have very good blood work on a cruise dose. On top of all of it, STAY ON TOP OF YOUR BLOOD WORK.

Now all this info above is for someone that is looking to gain more size and add stage weight to being a more competitive bodybuilder, not to someone who wants to do TRT most of the year, then do a blast here and there and have the yo yo effect of not truly gaining any new solid muscle.

I may have come across as a dick in the beginning, but you were a bit vague and a few things did not add up or make sense. I am always here to help and add info to what I know. Let me know if that is detailed enough for you. ;)

??????????

...I need to get on the GH bandwagon haha.

Let me see if I can answer everything for you and help you out.
In BOLD

Now all this info above is for someone that is looking to gain more size and add stage weight to being a more competitive bodybuilder, not to someone who wants to do TRT most of the year, then do a blast here and there and have the yo yo effect of not truly gaining any new solid muscle.

I may have come across as a dick in the beginning, but you were a bit vague and a few things did not add up or make sense. I am always here to help and add info to what I know. Let me know if that is detailed enough for you. ;)

Thanks a lot Mike, that was a pretty comprehensive answer.

With me doing 12 on, 12 off, I should stay with my current set up of 2-2.5g AAS per week for that 12 weeks period and rotate compounds and then as you said take 12 weeks off and maybe run 250mg test with 2-3iu HGH.

Whats your take on peptides? CJC DAC at 6mg per week with a little GHRP is a fair substitute for HGH for the 12 week blast?

What about slin? I usually just use 15iu pre training.

Thanks

With me doing 12 on, 12 off, I should stay with my current set up of 2-2.5g AAS per week for that 12 weeks period and rotate compounds and then as you said take 12 weeks off and maybe run 250mg test with 2-3iu HGH.

Whats your take on peptides? CJC DAC at 6mg per week with a little GHRP is a fair substitute for HGH for the 12 week blast?

Thanks

What type of slin?

Thanks

I knew there was much more to this whole thing...:p
lol!

mike did a great job covering most of this.

more simplistic advice, more aas will equal a bigger you, if that's your goal that's something to consider. if your stuck at the same weight using the same amount of gear this is a pretty easy one.

it takes 6-8 weeks to develop new nerve innervations which Is a large part of why longer blasts will give you better results. incorporating this idea into your training will result in new growth.

I like peptides but using actual GH will bring you into much higher levels than can be reached with peptides. may want to consider cycling GH and then using peptides to come off of that...

similar goes advice applies to slin....

doing the same thing you have always done will give you the same results you have always gotten...

if you want to grow you are going to have to make some changes, drugs, training, diet.

very simply more food, more drugs = bigger you.

also seems like making some changes to your training could help considerably.

BOLD again.

- Depending with how long you have been on your trt run or cruise, I would start out a bit lower then what you plan to peak at dose wise and gradually increase your dose every 4 weeks as you go along. This could be as little as 200-300mgs at a time.

What's your take on peptides? CJC DAC at 6mg per week with a little GHRP is a fair substitute for HGH for the 12 week blast?

- I don't really have one as I don't use many peptides. I do like using GHRP-6 as it really helps to increase appetite and get the food down.

-I approach slin the same way. Start out at a lower dose 5-8 iu's and increase it a little each week. During a 12 week blast I would use it 4on, 4off and 4on. Using only on training days, which is only 4x a week. Whether you use it pre or post is your decision.

Thanks

I personally just got to switch up compounds, no matter what they are, adjust doses around, but mainly train LESS and eat MORE. also throw in ephedrine 25mg 2-3x everyday, seems to help keep fat off while gaining more mass, just hurts appetite a little. and growth use is a must of course.

Last edited:
Sorry to hijack, but mike could you answer this.

I'm around 190lbs about 12-14% and been stuck for a month or so.

Currently just using 800mg test ( upped from 500mgs last week )

Been on cycle about 18 weeks ( originally I was low test at 250mgs higher tren at 400mgs but stopped tren due to sides at week 8 and just upped test )

I'm looking to gain as much lean mass as possible and to break the 200lbs barrier so would I be better to taper down to a cruise of 250/300mg a week for 8-12 weeks then do a higher blast with test, deca, GH?

The reason i would taper up/down is because I have existing acne ( currently prescribed 80mgs roaccutane on week 9 ) so I want my bloods to stay steady.

I also wont be using orals.

My diet ATM is good, only using carbs in morning, pre workout and post workout with an intra workout shake.

Thanks, sorry again for hijacking just rate your knowledge highly

14% at 190 lbs after being ON for 5 months straight? and you proclaim your diet is "ATM is good" :confused:

14% at 190 lbs after being ON for 5 months straight? and you proclaim your diet is "ATM is good" :confused:

That's a rough estimate I really dont know would say I'm maybe less could post a body pic?

Iv been playing around with diet leaning up but I'm wanting to add more mass from now until Xmas

That's a rough estimate I really dont know would say I'm maybe less could post a body pic?

Iv been playing around with diet leaning up but I'm wanting to add more mass from now until Xmas

could you give a complete breakdown of what you ate yesterday and today thus far brotha?

how much has your squat/DL/presses etc progressed in the past 5 months?

could you give a complete breakdown of what you ate yesterday and today thus far brotha?

how much has your squat/DL/presses etc progressed in the past 5 months?

My legs need majorly Inproved. Iv only just started training them properly ( due to an injury )

Diet yesterday was:

50g pro shake
2 tspoons peanut butter

200g Chicken breast
Baked potatoe

200g chicken
Veg
Handful almonds

Meal 4
50g pro shake
Bagel with peanut butter

5 - hour before workout
200g Chicken
Veg
Sweet potatoe

Train - 15g BCAA’s/50g carbs from dextrose
10g glutamine 10g Creatine

6 PWO - Meal
Large rump steak
Veg
2 Baked Potatoes

6 egg whites
Bagel with 4 slices bacon ( usually egg whites and PB But had this )

So far today:

50g pro shake
Handful almonds

200g chicken breast
Handful almonds
Veg

100g brown rice
200g chicken breast

It's 2pm where I am now

What were your stats 5 months ago?

My overall strength is up as expected.

Tbh iv only been doing this about 3 years. I can admit my diet the first 2 years wasn't good enough and I thought gear would help hide that. Iv since sorted it out and been a lot smarter going about things.

Around Xmas time I was about 178 but not as lean as I am now.

My diet will obviously change when I goto bulk and will try my body at high pro and carbs.

It's just the gear I want sorted out and looking for other guys knowledge etc as I know and can admit I was a bit stupid before.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131