over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Growing while on DNP

fredmac82

Registered
Newbies
I have recently added 500mg of DNP to my cycle. With adding DNP my main goal is to lose as much body fat as I can. My question is can you still grow while on DNP to burn Fat? My current cycle is:

800mg Test E a week
400mg Tren E a week
50mg Dbol ED
50mg Proviron ED
50mg T3 ED
1000mg Metformin ED
500mg DNP ED

Diet 280 grams protein and between 150 to 200 grams of carbs a day.

Unless you are pretty small or eating a fuck ton of fat your calories are pretty low.
Will all that gear I can't see how you would not be peeling fat off pretty fast as it it.

But to answer your question with the limited information you give I would say no you will not grow and lose fat even with all that shit

Dude I've been training athletes for 30 years. YOU CAN NOT GROW AND LOSE AT THE SAME TIME!!!!! Yes gaining muscle will help you burn more fat in the long run, when it is diet time. Doing both just doesn't allow either to happen. Yikes!

Like others have said. If fat loss is your priority now, then focus on that! After you lose the undesirable weight then you can focus on growing.

Cage

No fucking way for me. I can barely get up and walk around on 500 Mg dnp

500 mg and do you expect to grow? Unfortunately, it won't work.

Bulking and cutting, do not do both at the same time except if you are obese out of shape and never lift weights.

Save your DNP to cut to hell, save your drugs for maximum growth.

I have recently added 500mg of DNP to my cycle. With adding DNP my main goal is to lose as much body fat as I can. My question is can you still grow while on DNP to burn Fat? My current cycle is:

800mg Test E a week
400mg Tren E a week
50mg Dbol ED
50mg Proviron ED
50mg T3 ED
1000mg Metformin ED
500mg DNP ED

If you haven't used steroids in a long time (or ever) then you will gain muscle, but if you have been using steroids before and recently, then no

800mg Test E a week
400mg Tren E a week
50mg Dbol ED
50mg Proviron ED
50mg T3 ED
1000mg Metformin ED
500mg DNP ED

800mg Test E a week
50-100 Anadrol ED
25mg T3 ED
80-120mcg Clen ED
1000-2000mg Metformin XR ED (this will curb your appetite by a lot)
200mg DNP ED or EOD

500mg DNP is insanely high, heat and hunger will kill you.
Use diet in your favor:
-keep carbs decently high
-eat a good amount of fruit like pineapple.. so you add some electrolytes
-add more prots and veggies to curb your appetite.

You won't grow on DNP.
No matter what.
Do lots of cardio, 30-45mins ed, on DNP it's more than you think.
Workouts will suck badly, train like EOD/4 times a week max, recovery will get worst and worst, low volume keep 1-2 reps in reserve.

Once lean and ready to grow:
-Add 400 TrenE and maybe some Nandrolone / EQ (i.e. 800 TestE 400 TrenE 400 Deca or 800 TestE 800 EQ 400 TrenE)
-If you bulk on Tren 25mcg T3 will be mandatory after a while, but better to verify it with bloods.

800mg Test E a week
400mg Tren E a week
50mg Dbol ED
50mg Proviron ED
50mg T3 ED
1000mg Metformin ED
500mg DNP ED

You need to have 1 goal in mind. It's going to be near impossible to grow on that much DNP. Growing shouldn't even be a concern on DNP and your only goal should be to lose as much fat as possible whilst holding the muscle you have. Moreover, how could you expect to grow on 280g protein and 150-200g carbs on any dose of dnp, nevermind 500mg.

You also need to drop some drugs because it's unnecessary toxicity and totally unneeded. Now I don't know your stats/level but even if you have loads of muscle if your primary goal is to drop some body fat I would keep your cycle very simple and just use injectables. I would drop the tren and dbol. I would also recommend 250mg DNP and see how you are after 1 week and go from there. 500mg DNP should be your max dose but I recommend 250mg for 2-6 weeks for most people depending upon how much fat they need to lose.

Now after you lose the fat and your insulin sensitivity is high and you're primed for growth that is when you can/should add in things and grow lean. Again I don't know your stats but you're asking to feel like crap on that stack and it's totally not needed. You just need a base of hormones (high test if you prefer pushing it more) and the dnp and with effective nutrition/training you will drop fat easily whilst holding muscle then you can ramp things up and mutate afterwards.

500mg DNP….god damn it sucks. Dry mouth, thirsty all the time, swamp ass undies. Labored breathing walking,

I do DNP two ways. One, 500mg day 1 then 250mg for 10-14 days. Lower volume training, lots of protein, veggies, EFAs, and a few carbs just to finish a leg day.

Hell week. 500mg DNP 7 days. I do this when my joints, mind or it’s just time for a Deload if I’ve been pushing up the deadlift and or squat.

Diet: PSMF, fishoil caps, greens, sugar free jello (your gonna need this lol)

Training: mobility and walking. Get on YouTube and do a yoga class. Do that mobility work you’ve said your gonna do for the last 5 years and haven’t. And on 500mg dnp you’ll be plenty wore the fuck out. Then, go try and hit 10,000 steps for the day.

Let your joints rest, let the DNP do the work.

W1: 3x8 waves
W2: 3x5 waves
W3: 4x2 waves
W4: DNP Deload.
Repeat.

You need to have 1 goal in mind. It's going to be near impossible to grow on that much DNP. Growing shouldn't even be a concern on DNP and your only goal should be to lose as much fat as possible whilst holding the muscle you have. Moreover, how could you expect to grow on 280g protein and 150-200g carbs on any dose of dnp, nevermind 500mg.

You also need to drop some drugs because it's unnecessary toxicity and totally unneeded. Now I don't know your stats/level but even if you have loads of muscle if your primary goal is to drop some body fat I would keep your cycle very simple and just use injectables. I would drop the tren and dbol. I would also recommend 250mg DNP and see how you are after 1 week and go from there. 500mg DNP should be your max dose but I recommend 250mg for 2-6 weeks for most people depending upon how much fat they need to lose.

Now after you lose the fat and your insulin sensitivity is high and you're primed for growth that is when you can/should add in things and grow lean. Again I don't know your stats but you're asking to feel like crap on that stack and it's totally not needed. You just need a base of hormones (high test if you prefer pushing it more) and the dnp and with effective nutrition/training you will drop fat easily whilst holding muscle then you can ramp things up and mutate af

Now after you lose the fat and your insulin sensitivity is high and you're primed for growth that is when you can/should add in things and grow lean. Again I don't know your stats but you're asking to feel like crap on that stack and it's totally not needed. You just need a base of hormones (high test if you prefer pushing it more) and the dnp and with effective nutrition/training you will drop fat easily whilst holding muscle then you can ramp things up and mutate afterwards.
Thank you, this is the feedback I needed. I gain a lot of body fat during the pandemic as gyms shout down and I was not watching my diet. I am over 20% body fat right now and want to lose as much of it as I can with a DNP. I have been using gear for over 20 years so I have good experience with it, but this is my first run with DNP. Since my body fat is so high I planned on taking 500mg of DNP to get down to a respectable body fat level. I am using gear to retain the muscle mass I do have and help with the recomp of my body while burning fat on DNP. I weigh 305 right now so I am looking to get as much body fat off as possible with DNP.

I don't like the advice you are getting.

DNP can be effective but it's not magic. Say 200mg DNP causes you to burn an extra 400-500 calories? You can basically get the same results by cutting an equivalent amount of calories.

But if you want to use DNP, do it smart. Keep the dose low. You can use a very small amount of T3 along with it to help with lethargy, but you don't need more than 12.5mcg. As for anabolics, just run HRT, a low dose of Test, say 250-500mg/week. No need for more.

Once you reach your desired body fat, don't start throwing a bunch of compounds and drugs into your body. Just drop the DNP and T3 keep the calories and Test the same. You'll effectively be in a calorie surplus because you dropped the DNP and T3. Then slowly add in a couple hundred calories every few weeks in a "reverse diet." Google "reverse diet Layne Norton" if you want more info. You will add muscle and stay lean while rehabilitating your metabolism. If during this time you want to add more muscle, you can add in some more AAS, but if you do, make sure you are taking supplements for your health. Ubiquinol. Curcumin. Citrus Bergamot. Vitamin K2. Get your blood checked regularly.

Thank you, this is the feedback I needed. I gain a lot of body fat during the pandemic as gyms shout down and I was not watching my diet. I am over 20% body fat right now and want to lose as much of it as I can with a DNP. I have been using gear for over 20 years so I have good experience with it, but this is my first run with DNP. Since my body fat is so high I planned on taking 500mg of DNP to get down to a respectable body fat level. I am using gear to retain the muscle mass I do have and help with the recomp of my body while burning fat on DNP. I weigh 305 right now so I am looking to get as much body fat off as possible with DNP.

If this is the case you simply need to clean up your diet first. That alone will make you drop a lot of fat. I would do that on approx 300mg test and that is plenty to hold muscle whilst you diet down. I would personally only use t3 if you actually need it but sure you can add in a low dose if you really want to but use a sensible dose (no more than 25mcg). If you use more t3 you are just asking to lose muscle.

I would clean up your diet then I would continue moving down in calories slowly. The worst thing you can do is drop calories extremely low from the start. You want to diet on high protein and nutrient rich carbs and fats. After you have dropped lot's of fat on a clean diet you can add in the DNP and the fat burning will be fantastic and you can use it to help you get very lean but don't depend upon it. Drop the fat first then look at building muscle. 300mg test and a high protein diet and gradually lowering fats/carbs and you will drop fat fast and you should be able to retain your muscle in the process.

If you're 305 and eating barely 2,000 calories a day, don't you think you should try to fix your metabolism first? A 130lb chick can eat 2,000 calories.

Exactly. It's the worse thing people can do. So they weigh loads and go on dnp and consume bikini chick calories then great they drop loads of fat super fast (far from ideal) then they are stuck still fat with nowhere to go because they are already eating so little and taking their entire stack. Drop calories slightly using all clean foods so you are still eating a lot then move down slowly with a nutrient dense diet and you will drop loads of fat and still fast just not at a ridiculous rate. Then when things stall you drop calories a little more and maybe up your steps/cardio and go from there. Then you do the same again either upping steps/cardio or lowering cals a little more.

Over time the person will be in a great position (12% bf for example) on a good plan with nutrient dense foods and moderate cardio/steps and they have room to move down further so they can get leaner. They also have the option to add DNP into their existing diet (changing nothing else) and they will drop down and get much leaner and again over time lower cals more until they end up extremely happy (6-8% bf for example). It's ok to finish a diet on low calories but you don't start a diet there because for most people it's usually counter productive in the long run.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131