over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Growth Hormone cons and pros

18iu is nothing compared to what some take. I believe Big A said he used to run 30iu's. In the late 90's a kit per week was a typical cycle for gaining mass, and yes it does work for mass at those dosages.
Saying that would make me think you have plenty of experience at those doses?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Probably zero lol

But if so, he should post pics :D would love to see the difference between 6-8iu and 30iu..

18iu is nothing compared to what some take. I believe Big A said he used to run 30iu's. In the late 90's a kit per week was a typical cycle for gaining mass, and yes it does work for mass at those dosages.

Talk to anybody who was around the bodybuilding scene during that time period; GH was STUPID expensive in the 90s unless you had some Dave Palumbo steal from a warehouse biker buddy connect. Most of these guys were using pharm grade stuff anyway like humatrope, and serostim.

Unless these pros came from old money, or were winning lottos left and right, MOST were not doing a kit per week, and it was not even close to a "typical" cycle for gaining mass.

Fuckin Jay Cutler used to put $5 of gas in his truck to go train, and pray it wouldn't die on the way back from the gym. You think he was doing a kit of GH a week early in his career?

Not everybody was a Craig Titus in those days...

gh is the game changer. cancer runs in my family so i stay away from it.but let me tell you when i take it i get super bubble looking fuller rounder shit pops im leaner skin looks dope love that shit

Cancer runs in everyone. Taking AAS and eating high protein and kcal will promote it if your immune system misses dna replication errors, gh is just the icing on the top.

I like HGH because it makes me look lean and big at the same time. Almost a 3D like appearance. My skin, hair and nails improve and my sleep is the best ever. For me my biggest concern is the insulin sensitivity.

On insulin sensitivity, insulin would help while on gh. Those better, sleep, skin, hair sound good.

did you buy premade Ru or get raws and make it yourself.

No .

Talk to anybody who was around the bodybuilding scene during that time period; GH was STUPID expensive in the 90s unless you had some Dave Palumbo steal from a warehouse biker buddy connect. Most of these guys were using pharm grade stuff anyway like humatrope, and serostim.

Unless these pros came from old money, or were winning lottos left and right, MOST were not doing a kit per week, and it was not even close to a "typical" cycle for gaining mass.

Fuckin Jay Cutler used to put $5 of gas in his truck to go train, and pray it wouldn't die on the way back from the gym. You think he was doing a kit of GH a week early in his career?

Not everybody was a Craig Titus in those days...

It was inexpensive in UK. Dorian got it at a fraction of the price than in the US.

Yes I have taken plenty

Pics or it didn’t happen bro...

You took 30iu daily of GH and credit it to how much muscle mass exactly?

You better be walking around at 5’10 and 350lbs sub 10% talking like that lol

We’ve all heard rumors of the top Olympia guys taking around that much, and BIG A has stated “take as much as you can afford”, I don’t recall him saying 30iu exactly.

But please, we want to see pictures lol

Pics or it didn’t happen bro...

You took 30iu daily of GH and credit it to how much muscle mass exactly?

You better be walking around at 5’10 and 350lbs sub 10% talking like that lol

We’ve all heard rumors of the top Olympia guys taking around that much, and BIG A has stated “take as much as you can afford”, I don’t recall him saying 30iu exactly.

But please, we want to see pictures lol

I am almost 60 years old, where did I say that I took 30iu a day? Please ask big A about the 30 iu then, please.
100ius a week...sure and no it wasn't that expensive back then. East coast was flooded with it. I think its common knowledge that the Olympia guys aren't the biggest users, its always the amateurs trying to make it. I can share my experiences but it sounds like you are very quick to judge and make assumptions, at this age I have nothing to prove to anyone.

Yes I have taken plenty

I am almost 60 years old, where did I say that I took 30iu a day? Please ask big A about the 30 iu then, please.
100ius a week...sure and no it wasn't that expensive back then. East coast was flooded with it. I think its common knowledge that the Olympia guys aren't the biggest users, its always the amateurs trying to make it. I can share my experiences but it sounds like you are very quick to judge and make assumptions, at this age I have nothing to prove to anyone.

Check the conversation again brother...

Maybe you should’ve been more clear.. Seems like you didn’t read Knight saying about YOU having experience with those dosages.. You said you’ve used plenty...

If in fact YOU have never used those dosages then you should’ve made that clear in your reply... Then in fact all you can do is speculate unless you literally lived with someone and watched them pin 30iu per day and can comment on the actual mass gain... Which I’m guessing you didn’t do that either..

So once again some forum “hearsay”...

And no offense to BigA at all, but if he in fact did use 30iu per day then I think we can actually guarantee it doesn’t do anything spectacular at that dosage because that I’m aware of he wasn’t tremendously bigger than or leaner than all the other Pros.. Soooooooooo....

And this is me speaking not knowing his contest history or stats, he can be an Olympian for all I know... But pretty sure he wasn’t, am I right about that? Again, no offense to him or his achievements...

I love the stuff and swear by it...been on since 2014 and only stopping when travelling intl.. .. kick ass generics are more than reasonable so fellas saying its "expensive" aren't shoppin' or aren't buying the smartest..

IMO its not something you cycle on and off...… when you get on, you stay on... the longer you're on the better it works...I started using when I knew I economically COULD ..... the guys using it for just a few months IMO really don't benefit from it.....
Once im done competing its TRT doses and 2ius a day til im dead..

These days if someone claims this or that I always want to see pics. Guys bullshit all the time. 20-30iu is magical... ok let's see a pic of what that dose done to you. I see it all the time. I wouldn't even care what the guy looked like I just appreciate pics showing the difference (even if that was minor). Guys do log's stating this is incredible but they won't post pics of even an arm. I just like to see proof. I post pics all the time even when I look like complete shit and I expect others to do the same. Some guys won't even post a pic of them at their best.

Regarding HGH I must be the most sensitive person ever to it. I can't function even on 2iu per day these days. I have used various brands over the years. I wish I could run it at approx 5iu for a while. Although from what I have seen it's nothing magical. Like anything everyone has a different response. I am sure I would like 5iu over 6 months. Geno sells a 99.3% pure low dimer hgh and I can't even use it. I gave my mate the 50iu I had left and he wants to stop due to tiredness as well :eek::D I much prefer IGF-1 over HGH anyway.

Not too long away I decided to take a break from gh. All I ever used is good generics ranging from green top mexi, thanktropins, Rips and the latest meditrope. Doses ranging from 2-6 ius.

It wasnt but only 2 weeks ceasing gh I began to notice a difference in being off. First thing to go was losing that nice full pumped round look. Then energy and well being started taking a dive. It's at this point I noticed it was much harder recovering from workout to workout. About the 1 month off mark and esp by month 2, I noticed I was picking up a little more chub and looking softer with little change to diet and cardio. It wasnt until that moment I realized how much gh helped with lyposis. I guess i had been on gh so long and gotten lean so gradually and than just staying lean that I underestimate gh's ability to keep me leaner easier.

Well this gh cessation lasted maybe a total of 4 months before I decided to go back on. Its only been 2.5 weeks now on at 5iu and sure enough the energy and well-being have returned. My sleep and recovery are definitely improving as well. It's almost like day and night. Keeping my diet and cardio the same and seeing if my body will transform to its former glorious self.. after this break I will try to stay on indefinitely even it's only 2iu ed. I had been on gh for a few years the positive effects were under appreciated almost certain maybe some of it was placebo but that's is certiay not how I feel now. It's worth every penny.

Last edited:
is it worth it to use a low dose of gh with a low dose of steroids in your guys opinion for the sake of recovery and joint health/regeneration? Let's say a cycle of no more than 500mg IN TOTAL per week. I don't mean 500mg of test plus other goodies. I mean test and everything else equaling 500mg. And then when the cycle is over would it be worth it to just continue using gh by itself? Will it make much of a difference in the presence of low levels of hormones or do you believe that it's a waste and should be used in conjunction with high amounts of androgenic gear as has been touted for the last 20-25 years?

is it worth it to use a low dose of gh with a low dose of steroids in your guys opinion for the sake of recovery and joint health/regeneration? Let's say a cycle of no more than 500mg IN TOTAL per week. I don't mean 500mg of test plus other goodies. I mean test and everything else equaling 500mg. And then when the cycle is over would it be worth it to just continue using gh by itself? Will it make much of a difference in the presence of low levels of hormones or do you believe that it's a waste and should be used in conjunction with high amounts of androgenic gear as has been touted for the last 20-25 years?

You will definitely see a difference, like others have stated; fuller muscles and a rounder look to them, I was very vascular and was able to stay sub 10% even on just TRT and eating pretty decently but I do IF which helps stay lean too but sometimes I’d go off the rails with food and still be lean and have lower ab veins etc...

I do recommend to stay on TRT at least after the cycle or else yea GH doesn’t do much on its own for whatever reason...

I’m planning a similar cycle of Test/NPP/Mast totaling no more than 500-550mg per week as soon as I get my bloodwork back next week, I just don’t have enough GH to run for a while just some left over from my year and change run.. I would definitely add it if it could..

For those of you that get improved sleep, are you taking it AM or PM?

If in the AM, I’ve never quite understood how it would help with sleep, given GH’s very short half life.

Thanks

Not too long away I decided to take a break from gh. All I ever used is good generics ranging from green top mexi, thanktropins, Rips and the latest meditrope. Doses ranging from 2-6 ius.

It wasnt but only 2 weeks ceasing gh I began to notice a difference in being off. First thing to go was losing that nice full pumped round look. Then energy and well being started taking a dive. It's at this point I noticed it was much harder recovering from workout to workout. About the 1 month off mark and esp by month 2, I noticed I was picking up a little more chub and looking softer with little change to diet and cardio. It wasnt until that moment I realized how much gh helped with lyposis. I guess i had been on gh so long and gotten lean so gradually and than just staying lean that I underestimate gh's ability to keep me leaner easier.

Well this gh cessation lasted maybe a total of 4 months before I decided to go back on. Its only been 2.5 weeks now on at 5iu and sure enough the energy and well-being have returned. My sleep and recovery are definitely improving as well. It's almost like day and night. Keeping my diet and cardio the same and seeing if my body will transform to its former glorious self.. after this break I will try to stay on indefinitely even it's only 2iu ed. I had been on gh for a few years the positive effects were under appreciated almost certain maybe some of it was placebo but that's is certiay not how I feel now. It's worth every penny.

Do you happen to know what your IGF1 level was when you were off? You may not have been producing much at all.

For those of you that get improved sleep, are you taking it AM or PM?

If in the AM, I’ve never quite understood how it would help with sleep, given GH’s very short half life.

Thanks

I can say with utmost confidence that taking it first thing in the morning has zero effect on my ability to sleep, for better or worse. I haven't taken it before bed in way too many years to remember.

The only cons are the price to stay on indefinitely. Im talking moderate dosage 4iu or so. Some are sensitive to CTS symptoms.

8iu+ can cause acromegaly and smooth muscle growth/ab distention. Probably insulin resistance as well.

4-6iu can be used relatively safely longterm IMO.

With the short halflife it shouldn't affect your gh feedback system so wont shut down natural production.

It will give you that 'bodybuilder' look over time. Id have to say in the last 15yrs Ive been on with no more than a 2wk break. I never had that 'look' until I used gh. Great synergy with AAS and insulin. Not a good musclebuilder on its own, despite science evidence of muscular hypertrophy and hypoplasia. In the real world this doesn't hold true unfortunately.

For me personally, it's worth it. I agree with those folks that stated it does and that as far as price, good generics get the job done and are affordable. Pros and cons can be dose dependent as well. In general, for me:

Pros:
> Fuller muscles
>Denser look while being leaner
>Improved hair and skin (at almost 48, no wrinkles and hair grows quicker).
>Increased healing
>Pumped feeling all day

Cons:
>Sleepiness/tiredness.
>Distended abdominal wall. For me this is the biggest con. I don't think this effects everyone the same and can be related to dose. I admittedly
have it. I know guys who are super lean, 5-6%, shredded and vascular, but look strange because they have distended bellied, I believe due to high dose GH use.

Last edited:

For me it's worth it. I run doses similar to what you described, and even with 2iu serostim 4 days per week I still see a big difference.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear