over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Growth Hormone the Natural way?

I take it oldfella that you are more in favor of GH over the peptides then. Again as I live in Australia getting GH here legally would be a fortune and most likely impossible.:(
Well GH is GH and peptides are.....peptides. I am in favor of GH over peptides yes, but I do not dismiss them at all, quite the contrary! Yes where we live makes a big difference in price and availability.

Peptides do have some appeal, though the idea of multiple injections everyday despite being sq does seem a bit of a chore.

Try admin'ing rhGH once in the morning, perhaps a few IU's. Purchase from one of the sponsors on this board, but that won't help you with legality issues.

Diggs, I'm not gonna lie, I literally just spent 5 minutes trying to figure out how a bug got between my screen and the protective glass and how I was going to get it out....

You sir, just made my day. :p

Maybe an uprising coincidence

Someone gave me a free bottle of USP Powerfull yesterday. Followed the instructions before bed. Took on an empty stomach. Fell asleep maybe 30 minutes after taking. Here is where the story gets a bit seady.

One hour later, vivid sex dream turns into wet dream turns into a wardrobe change which turned into losing about an hour of sleep.

Million dollar question is whether the L-dopa could really kick in that quick or if I am forever a teenager at 41 who still has wet dreams? Ah the mystery of hormones.

There is NO natural product or powder product/liquid that you can take orally that will increase you GH or IGF-1 level. Stick to the real stuff Want to know why?
1) Both gh and igf-1 are fairly expensive, these could not be placed legally in a supplement in the first place, if they could the price would be insane.
2) Orally ingested hormones wont pass through the gut in any significant amounts;they are simply too long(think amino acid chain) to be absorbed. They will undergo digestion like any other protein and be broken down into very small Amino Acid chains, thus losing any biological activity they might have had.

I tried gaba and melatonin with no results. I would just use an otc fat burner if you want to lean out and more test and protein if you want more mass.

I tried gaba and melatonin with no results. I would just use an otc fat burner if you want to lean out and more test and protein if you want more mass.

I hear you ironone 1. The thing about gaba, melatonin and probably L-Dopa which I think DatBtrue is an advocate of is that they all help sleep to a degree which may have some impact. I am already fairly lean at 10 percent and I won't touch fat burners as I am stim free these days and feeling a world better for it.

Day 5 into my USP powerfull experience and generally so far so good. Can't feel any difference with pre training dose, but sleep has been pretty good full of vivid dreams bordering on trippy. Libido is good but my libido is always good.

Loving the sleep on this (USP Powerfull) I sleep better on 2 capsules vs 3 that is recommended. 2 and I wake up refreshed, three and I am groggy. Also noting that skin looks good if I don't mind saying so my damn self.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Urs
NapsGear