over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

growth hormone?

pbr

Newbies
Can anyone give me an update on the use of HGH? I haven't done a cycle in
5yrs or so and was wondering how the use of it has developed. Is it still considered the fountain of youth? are you able to do hgh cycles only? and does it have the same effect on your natural test output that steroids do?
Any info would be appreciated maybe a good newbie article on hgh like the
"Growth principles for beginners" one?

thanks,pbr

DatBTrue has an informative thread which discusses GH biology and usage. It is a sticky in the peptide forum.

The anti-aging / Hrt dose is 1-2 iu per day. And yes, it works great - improves skin, memory, libido, and shifts body comp to a more youthful balance of muscle vs. fat. There is no shutdown of androgen production, and gh improves the binding of test to receptors. Effects take time ... though I feel it quickly.

For more dramatic effects, people take 5-10 iu's. Significant fat loss is seen, and, especially if used with slin and AAS, anabolic activity. Sides can include joint pain, fluid retention, numb hands. Insulin resistance and elevated glucose levels can arise.

Peptides like ghrp6 and cjc1295 are sometimes used in place of or on top of gh. Some people get high gh releases this way.

A marker for GH activity is IGF1. You would want to test before and during a gh or peptide run (these tend to longer than AAS cycles ... 6 months are typical). If you have cancer or are at particular risk, know that IGF is associated with cellular proliferation. Nothing's free ...

gh

thanks brutale !! the peptides are proteins that hell kick the gh?

i'll start with that article you mentioned ,thanks again
pbr

DatBTrue has an informative thread which discusses GH biology and usage. It is a sticky in the peptide forum.

The anti-aging / Hrt dose is 1-2 iu per day. And yes, it works great - improves skin, memory, libido, and shifts body comp to a more youthful balance of muscle vs. fat. There is no shutdown of androgen production, and gh improves the binding of test to receptors. Effects take time ... though I feel it quickly.

For more dramatic effects, people take 5-10 iu's. Significant fat loss is seen, and, especially if used with slin and AAS, anabolic activity. Sides can include joint pain, fluid retention, numb hands. Insulin resistance and elevated glucose levels can arise.

Peptides like ghrp6 and cjc1295 are sometimes used in place of or on top of gh. Some people get high gh releases this way.

A marker for GH activity is IGF1. You would want to test before and during a gh or peptide run (these tend to longer than AAS cycles ... 6 months are typical). If you have cancer or are at particular risk, know that IGF is associated with cellular proliferation. Nothing's free ...

Nice post

i am seeking info on the effects of hgh and or peptides in relation to tumors specifically on liver and kidneys any thoughts ?

I think this is a very good summary, good job!

couldn't have said it better myself

i am seeking info on the effects of hgh and or peptides in relation to tumors specifically on liver and kidneys any thoughts ?

Allow me to apologize in advance for giving a rambling answer, which doesn't answer your question in a definitive way.

The issue of gh and cancer is something I think, and sometimes worry, about. I like gh: my sense of well-being is better when I take it and elevate my IGF-1.

OTOH, you can survey the scientific literature at PubMed. Search on terms like "growth hormone", "igf-1" and "cancer". It's a bit hard to copy links in when I'm using my iPad, but you will find that news isn't encouraging. For example, men with elevated IGF-1 are at increased risk of prostate cancer according to several studies. (I did find one weird result where an inverse relationship was found between IGF and liver cancer: low IGF associated with greater risk. But this is the odd man out.)

I looked into in the relationship between acromegaly (disease condition of abnormally high gh output a la Andre the Giant) and cancer. Conflicting results ... but it looks like the cancer risks are somewhat elevated but not crazy high.

What about young people? High levels of gh but low rates of cancer. This doesn't tell us much about what happens when an old guy like me takes gh. There is a much higher rate of mistakes in cell replication, and stimulating proliferation could turn out to be a problem. Some cancers even produce their own gh promoting their growth.

Bottom line: i don't know the answer and probably no one does. My guess is that we are elevating our risks, esp. the older guys, who are the very ones who benefit the most from gh. Life is dangerous I guess.

To me HGH is still very much the fountain of youth and the miracle drug that it was hyped out to be years ago. I can walk away from AAS at any time but HGH will be a part of my life till the end. I'm hoping HGH puts that end way off into the distance but who knows.

It has changed my life for the better and continues to.

Perfect for beginner. Wish I read back when I started. Good summary.

Thanks for the info guys,thought I'd revisit this old thread.I'm still studying this,haven't jumped in like I did AAS 12 years ago.I'm one of those old guys Brutale
was referring to(50)and my wife(40) has been asking me about the hgh. I should not have told her about the
fat loss..LOL. I would be worried if she was on hgh,due to her mother having breast cancer twice and her father/Grandmother having brain aneurysms.
Anyway , I thought I'd reread this after getting caught up in the moment reading what others are doing.

Thanks for the info guys,thought I'd revisit this old thread.I'm still studying this,haven't jumped in like I did AAS 12 years ago.I'm one of those old guys Brutale
was referring to(50)and my wife(40) has been asking me about the hgh. I should not have told her about the
fat loss..LOL. I would be worried if she was on hgh,due to her mother having breast cancer twice and her father/Grandmother having brain aneurysms.
Anyway , I thought I'd reread this after getting caught up in the moment reading what others are doing.

You could make her promise to do self exams in the shower every night instead of the recommended weekly, and have her up the annual mammogram to every 6 months. Obviously you have to weight the risk/benefit of anything, and if she decides to try it be safe about it :)
Best wishes.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner