over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Growth with or without slin???

freak1

Newbies
I have done alot of searches and havent found much in regards to the pros and cons of taking hgh WITH and WITHOUT slin.

Also does anyone have any info on someone who already has insulin dependant diabetes and wants to take growth. Is there any sides/dangers involved??

Personal experience, theories, and medical research are all welcome.

Hmm

This would be very very tricky, I will dig up some info. But to get all technical and scientific you might want to ask animal. He seems to know a ton about the human body and certain chems.

I agree-if you want to potentiate the mass gaining potential of gh use it with slin. Wihout it you will just get leaner. With AS and gh alone, you will get no more muscular than the AS will get you alone.

If you are diabetic...

...you have to be monitored if you decide to take GH. GH increases your blood sugar so for a diabetic you generally won't see effects of GH for about 2 months or so. But, after that GH has been proven to dramatically improve sensitivity and helps people w/ diabeties to be able to control it MUCH EASIER!!

RY

I cannot take insulin more then 3 days in a row or my kindeys ache even at low 4-5iu post workout... im going to give it a break up h20 and try to maintain maybe 6-8iu EOD..

Re: If you are diabetic...

Ry Roid said:
...you have to be monitored if you decide to take GH. GH increases your blood sugar so for a diabetic you generally won't see effects of GH for about 2 months or so. But, after that GH has been proven to dramatically improve sensitivity and helps people w/ diabeties to be able to control it MUCH EASIER!!

RY

Ry,

Could you post a reference for that?... Seems like a risky study to perform - months of GH therapy that *worsens* the primary diagnostic symptom of diabetes (hyperglycemia) b/c insulin sensitivity is so diminished d/t the GH. During this time, retinopathy, nephropathy, neuropathy, etc. could set in. Are you saying he should take the GH and increase slin use to control glucose and wait it out for a couple months?...

-Randy

I am not diabetic but my training partner is and is a insulin dependant one as well.

I want to primarily take gh for fat loss and I will be taking AS to gain muscle.

Is it possible to take gh with slin and still lean up?

And is it safe for my diabetic parnter to be on gh?

I have a ton of questions but little to no answers. I have searched and cant find much info about gh and slin and how a beginner should use it.

Can anyone here help or at least point me to some threads?

Thanks,

Is it possible to take gh with slin and still lean up?
-----
Yes, of course, with the proper diet.

--------

And is it safe for my diabetic parnter to be on gh?

-------

That's what I'm referring to in my questions to Ry. GH will INCREASE insulin resistance, potentially worsening his diabetic symptoms. There is likely a BB'er somewhere with Type I diabetes who has tried it. I have read posts from several BB'ers with type I diabetes who have manipulated their insulin to gain and lose body fat.

"Safe" is a relative term, you see. GH will increase your risk for carpal tunnel syndrome. Jumping from an airplane with a parachute could be considered safe - it depends on how well youi know what you're doing and what you mean by safe.

Run a search on this and every board you can find. As far as your friend - HE should be doing the learning on this subject, if he is really interested. Imagine if you came up with some advice and he screwed himself up... :(

-Randy

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420