over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

JustWannaBeHuge

FOUNDING Member / Kilo Klub Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
what the fuk is wrong with people? here i sit at my pc while my lil girl is making a ton of snowballs to hit me with, and then i flip thru the web and find this article.

**broken link removed**

now, let me say this, I could careless if someone smokes pot or does juice or drinks or whatever, it's their body, as long as others aren't getting hurt, I could careless....

but what got me so damn mad, was this sentence

"Marijuana advocates believe their drug is no threat to the integrity of sports. They point out that pot is not performance-enhancing."

that sentence says to me, "oh, it's ok to get a buzz on anyway ya like, as long as it doesn't make you a better athlete" WTF?

why are we as bodybuilders, powerlifters, weight lifters,other athletes looked down upon just because we take something which gives us better bodies, stronger mucles, faster muscles, and just improves so much.

american is full of goddamn hyocrits, they want sports to be more exciting, guys to run faster, records to be broken, yet if we take something which aids someone to do this, we're looked at as evil monsters thats cheating our way thru life.. i better stop.i need to go play with my daughter for awhile outside.

if you live where it's snowing and you have to drive, becareful, i was on the roads this morning, and lost control on a bridge, to say i was scared shitless is an understatment. hehe

JW

Yep

It is truly amazing no......DISGUSTING how hypocritical our "System" is.... The base of all there arguements is utter nonsense when it comes to Perfomance Enhancing. I feel the same way bro, same way.

Just had a quick skim over that article there to get my own opinion flowing. I agree with you guys. It's absurd. "This guys the fastest runner" ... "This guy can lift more than anyone" "Why can't they do more???" because they've been restricted from enhancing themselves. Society wants more from us, more than we can naturally handle, and they put so much damn pressure down, but when more performance is finally given, you get the suspicious eye, and everyone screams "Oh it's gotta be the gear" "That guys a loser" and all that crap. Thanks for the tip on the snow by the way, spinning out on bridge is a little a screwy huh? :p

and on another note

here is more hypocritical crap:

Foul Play
NFL Video Games Promote Trash-Mouth Football

Sunday, November 17: On third down, Giants defensive back Will Allen stopped Redskins wide receiver Chris Doering well short of a first down. Allen made a clean, decisive solo tackle. The Skins would now have to punt or attempt a 53-yard field goal on a rain-flooded field in a swirling wind.

But Allen wasn’t done. Good work is no longer its own reward. After the play one must demonstrate self-approval. After all, TV is now at least as inclined to showcase an act of self-aggrandizement as an act of good tackling.

So, as Doering rose, Allen shoved him, talking trash in the process. Allen was flagged for taunting. First down, Redskins.

Fox analyst Tim Green recounted Allen’s macho misbehavior as the Skins, on the same possession, scored a go-ahead touchdown.

Shortly thereafter, a commercial ran for the latest edition of John Madden’s NFL-licensed video game, Madden NFL 2003.

The commercial features Ray Lewis, the Ravens’ star linebacker, whose presence in a commercial for an NFL-licensed product might strike some as unsettling given the fact that Lewis plea-bargained to an obstruction of justice charge in a still-unsolved January 2000 double homicide.

The victims’ families believe there’s more to this case than meets the eye. The blood of one of the dead men was found in Lewis’s limo, and neither the police nor Lewis could produce the clothes that Lewis wore that night. But the bereaved likely never studied marketing strategies as they relate to the sale of video games.

In the Madden commercial, Lewis sells the game and the NFL by delivering a menacing, taunting spew. Yep, Allen had just been penalized 15 yards for taunting, his team essentially gave up seven points for taunting, and here comes Lewis in a league-approved taunt for profit.

Like a caged beast agitated by a whiff of raw meat, Lewis storms the sideline, seething toward the camera: “You wanna go? You wanna go, little man? Well, do you then? Well, dance, little man, dance! You wanna go? You wanna go? Well, you the tackling dummy, dummy. Am I stuttering? I’m asking one more time: Do you wanna go? Mama can’t help you now.”

Fighting words. Even those with speech disorders are taunted. Everyone — Madden, the NFL, game officials, fans — is left badly compromised.

And after Allen’s penalty for taunting had gifted the Redskins a touchdown, and after Ray Lewis, obstructer of justice in a double murder investigation, finished taunting on behalf of John Madden’s NFL-licensed video game, a man’s voice tells us that the game is “Rated E-for everyone.” Everyone except, maybe, Will Allen.

-Phil M.

I'm betting

pot will become legal before gear does? It may be a few years down the road, but it seems it is getting alot more publicity about not being as bad as they had once thought, like gear, but I'm betting the gov't would love to tax it and make it a law like drinking and driving.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131