over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GSP Fight---Spoiler Inside

Status
Not open for further replies.

QuietStorm

Kilo Klub Member
GSP took it by decision, again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn dude how about a spoiler alert for people who haven't seen the fight?

GSP a boring fighter?! Haha that's funny.... He beats everyones ass with ease and usually makes everyones face look like hamburger meat. The only reason he slowed down in this fight was bc he got his eye fucked up. Before the ye injury he was making Shields look like shit. He still won every round with a busted eye.

Boring fight.

Brother..you are gonna get hammered by some for not putting spoiler in the thread title. and yeah the fight sucked

and you didnt get that by the title??
like you expected a different outcome? pft.

dude, really? you cant deduce that shit by the title? learn to read.

GSP a boring fighter?! Haha that's funny.... He beats everyones ass with ease and usually makes everyones face look like hamburger meat. The only reason he slowed down in this fight was bc he got his eye fucked up. Before the ye injury he was making Shields look like shit. He still won every round with a busted eye.

which begs the question: is this shit fixed? he didnt look like he belonged in a title fight.

he beats everyone in front of him, but he does it in an unentertaining fashion. anderson beats everyone in front of him but does it in a very flashy and entertaining way.

dude, really? you cant deduce that shit by the title? learn to read.

which begs the question: is this shit fixed? he didnt look like he belonged in a title fight.

Learn to read what?! The shit says "GSP in 5" which means "GSP won the fucking fight." To be respectful of people who haven't seen it and may have DVR'd it you should have put "GSP vs. Shields results" or something like that. I can read just fine and you just made your self look dumb.

As far as the fights being fixed I'm so tired of hearing that crap. Shields fought the same exact way he fights all of his fights. It's obvious that GSP is just that much better that he can win with "one hand tied behind his back".

Last edited:
he beats everyone in front of him, but he does it in an unentertaining fashion. anderson beats everyone in front of him but does it in a very flashy and entertaining way.

I some what agree with you although A.S. had some boring ass fights too. The fight tonight was boring, but I think it was bc he got his eye jacked up. I enjoy watching him beat guys up for 5 rounds usually leaving untouched(besides tonight). I'd much rather see that than a one minute KO, but hey maybe that's just me.

Boring ass fight but the aldo fight was a good fight enjoyed the hell out of it both guys had alot of heart

I some what agree with you although A.S. had some boring ass fights too. The fight tonight was boring, but I think it was bc he got his eye jacked up. I enjoy watching him beat guys up for 5 rounds usually leaving untouched(besides tonight). I'd much rather see that than a one minute KO, but hey maybe that's just me.

anderson's fights against leites and maia were boring....although i don't know how much fault lies with anderson or with his opponents and their willingness to pull guard/inability to get takedowns.

his fight today could have been because of his eye, that's for sure, however, his prior fights have been rather unentertaining. the koschek fight that occurred before this one is a prime example.

Every round was like a replay of the one before it. Despite the eye-poke do any of you see the fight ending differently? Really? Really? I'm not seeing how they judged 2 rounds for Shields, though. Cecil Peeples, I'm looking at you!

hey medic...fuck you.

and to whoever fixed my title.. what the hell ever.

bunch of fucking women around here... WATCH THE FUCKING THING WHEN ITS ON... OR EXPECT TO BE TOLD ABOUT IT.

you post some shit like this and actually call people women? you sound like a bitch on her period. grow the fuck up its a message board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner