over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GSP vs Bisping

Tom

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I haven't seen anything posted on PM yet so I'll start it off......I was absolutely thrilled to death with the outcome !

I loved it...I told everyone GSP would beat Bisping but few believed.
Three title fights....all new champions. It was an incredible card.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I haven't seen anything posted on PM yet so I'll start it off......I was absolutely thrilled to death with the outcome !

It didn't surprise me. GSP is one of the UFCs all time greats. I figured if GSP got Bisping on the mat, he would either ground and pound him or submit him to win the fight....which he did.

What did surprise everyone was Rose beating Joanna for he straw weight title....a first round tko no less....no one saw that coming.

I was happy to see TJ beat Cody. Been a fan of TJ ever since he whooped Barao's ass....twice. Garbrant is a great fighter, but he's also a cocky little bastard. TJ brought Cody's ego down a couple notches last night for sure.

Knockout of the night.....St. Preux knocking out Anderson in the third round with a head kick. Put him to SLEEP! Pretty impressive especially since St. Preux took the fight on 10 days notice.

Cherry picked Bisping (who is no doubt a hell of a fighter but doesn't match up well w GSP). This fight in no way sells me on GSP's return.

Stay at middle and get Whitaker or go back down and get Woodley. Either of those two will give him a true welcome back...

Now, that Rose is a bad little chick!

Cherry picked Bisping (who is no doubt a hell of a fighter but doesn't match up well w GSP). This fight in no way sells me on GSP's return.

Stay at middle and get Whitaker or go back down and get Woodley. Either of those two will give him a true welcome back...

I honestly think that's why GSP chose to move up to middleweight. If he would have tried to fight Woodley in his first fight back after a four year layoff.....my money would have been on Woodley.

GSP will beat Whitaker and likely aim for Conor.

GSP will beat Whitaker and likely aim for Conor.

For GSP to fight Conor......GSP could easily go back to 170, but one thing Conor knows after fighting Diaz.....he is not at his best when he moves up to 170. His frame is much better suited for 145-155. I doubt Conor would take the fight at 170, and its highly unlikely GSP would cut down to 155. Plus....after fighting Mayweather...Conor already got his big payday and probably wouldn't fight GSP just for the money. But who knows.....I could be wrong. Big paydays can be highly motivational.

For GSP to fight Conor......GSP could easily go back to 170, but one thing Conor knows after fighting Diaz.....he is not at his best when he moves up to 170. His frame is much better suited for 145-155. I doubt Conor would take the fight at 170, and its highly unlikely GSP would cut down to 155. Plus....after fighting Mayweather...Conor already got his big payday and probably wouldn't fight GSP just for the money. But who knows.....I could be wrong. Big paydays can be highly motivational.
GSP is who talked about going to 155. He could likely do it if he chose to.

GSP is who talked about going to 155. He could likely do it if he chose to.

Unless things have changed since he retired and he has lost a lot of size. there is no way gsp could get to 155. He had enough trouble coming down to 170. He had nothing what so ever to lose at 170lbs( he was already manipulating water to make 170lbs) the only way he could make 155lbs would be to loose muscle mass. Which isnt the smartest move. But I suppose for enough money he would.

GSP said on First Take last week he would rather not cut back down a weight class and that is the major factor that would halt a McGregor fight.

I thought Thompson was also a standout, I had him winning against Woodley in their last fight. He (Thompson) was just picking apart Masvidal.

I was happy with all the winners in what was probably one of the best fight cards in at least the last few years given the number of titles on the line.

I'm glad to see GSP back and that he be the trash talking Bisping. Bisping has some quality wins but isn't a dominating champion like Silva was in his prime or Mighty Mouse is now.

It will be interesting to see if GSP stays at 185 to try and stay champion and prove himself in a seemingly mediocre division. I would also love to see him fight Woodley, Thompson, or Conor.

I was also glad that TJ beat Cody. Maybe it will humble Cody and he will learn from it and come back better.

Good fight card.

Conor wouldn’t take the GSP fight. No chance

great cards!!! def didn't expect Joanna to get caught like that early, but it happens to the best of them..

I hope GSP fights Woodley and beats the piss out of him. lol. I can't stand Woodley, plus he is boring as fukkk.

Joanna will be back. That was a great win for Rose, she was in control the whole round they fought, but also hurt Joanna twice. That was shocking to me. Wonder if they found a hole in Joanna's stand-up? Joanna is the type to go Dorian Yates style and focus her entire life on fighting and winning, she is very dedicated. So it will be interesting to see how she returns. I liked Rose's GnP for the kill, she was impressive.

I like both Dillashaw and Garbrandt. Looks like Grabrandt was doing well, but he got clipped. It will be a good rematch between the two. I would also like to see Dillashaw drop down and fight Mighty Mouse.

Dillashaw vs Johnson should be a great fight!

I saw GSP interview where he said that the bench presses he did served no purpose in his fight performance but the women liked it.Now there's a man I can relate to!

Sent from my LG-K371 using Tapatalk

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner