over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GSP vs BJ Penn fight night

**broken link removed**

Fight just starting

GSP is way too powerful for Penn to handle.

yeah!!!!!!!!!

What an amazing speciment! Georges St Pierre is trully the best skilled fighter....I loved it!!....Two of the fights called by judges decision were a bit off, I thought......I was disappointed in Bonner, but John Jones was really great to watch, although he was worn out in the last round. What a great day I had today!

GSP is from the same home town as me.I'm so proud of this guy its unbelievable.What respect,and what class he has.He totally dominated Penn big time and still reffered to Penn as a "tough guy".He is,and will be for a long time,one of the best fighters to rule and dominate his weight class.Vivre George St-pierre!!!

Well if you noticed, I called that fight 100% accurate. To all that disagreed about his wrestling not being able to nullify bjs jiu jitsu....all I gotta say is "ha ha, I was right" lol. For real though, for Penn to talk so much shit about quitting, he quit like a bitch

GSP!!!!!

Well if you noticed, I called that fight 100% accurate. To all that disagreed about his wrestling not being able to nullify bjs jiu jitsu....all I gotta say is "ha ha, I was right" lol. For real though, for Penn to talk so much shit about quitting, he quit like a bitch

totally quit like a girl. he got tuned

Total domination by GSP. It has to be a little embarrassing for BJ to lose like that. He should just stay at 155 and he will dominate at that class. I give him credit for trying to beat heavier competitors though.

Last edited:
What a night. BJ "pudgy" Penn got beat like the shit-talking bitch he is!!!! Pierre absolutely dominated that fight. For all you Penn apologists, good luck coming up with excuses on this one.

wow.

you are amazing.

BFU

oh and i would love to get your autograph :D

yeah GSP make quick work of him...now he'll make quick work of Thiago Alves too...and then hopefully we'll get a good match, GSP vs Anderson Silva??? if they fought at 185 anderson would win but I think it would be fun to watch!

YEP.. i said it too.. that gsp is not in the same league as penn.. for all the shit talk that penn can do, he looked so helpless out there.. then, he quits.. wont answer the last round.. i cant stand the guy and he got taught a lesson.. was not even close.. amd honestly,. gsp even outboxed him.. penn had nothing to answer it.. i loved hearing him say he couldnt go on after all teh shit talking he did prior to the fight .. calling gsp a little bitch ect.. then saying he was going to try and kill gsp.. "yeah, id kick your ass if i could see ya.. thank god my dad is rich"..

YEP.. i said it too.. that gsp is not in the same league as penn.. for all the shit talk that penn can do, he looked so helpless out there.. then, he quits.. wont answer the last round.. i cant stand the guy and he got taught a lesson.. was not even close.. amd honestly,. gsp even outboxed him.. penn had nothing to answer it.. i loved hearing him say he couldnt go on after all teh shit talking he did prior to the fight .. calling gsp a little bitch ect.. then saying he was going to try and kill gsp.. "yeah, id kick your ass if i could see ya.. thank god my dad is rich"..

Yep, pretty much how I called it too. LATS, I agree, Penn didn't (or maybe I should type "couldn't") do ANYTHING at all in the fight besides defend the takedown in the first round. Other than that, he lost on all aspects of fighting in every round, then quit. I knew GSP was gonna man-handle him, because he has improved tremendously since their last fight. I don't see anybody beating GSP anytime soon. Thiago is a nice guy, but man, he will have his hands full. GSP is too athletic, strong, large, smart, conditioned, and mentally strong right now for Penn to just stroll up a few weight classes and fight at a fat weight. I don't see Penn as a better fighter in any weight class that either of them would share....and that is no disrespect to Penn either.

What we are seeing these days are superior athletic and conditioned athletes beating those with great technique. They are outworking and hustling most around them. GSP has all that plus he is great in technique. He takes 205-lbr's down like nothing according to his camp. To be great now in UFC and MMA, you not only have to be great at skill and technique, but have to be equally conditioned and athletic, if not moreso imo.

It was a great night for the UFC imo. Great card. I think Lyoto has finally come about and will be very tough to beat. He was very impressive tonight.

BMJ

yeah GSP make quick work of him...now he'll make quick work of Thiago Alves too...and then hopefully we'll get a good match, GSP vs Anderson Silva??? if they fought at 185 anderson would win but I think it would be fun to watch!

Everybody who discredits Penn for not winning after going five rounds with a bigger "wrestler" is gunna see what happens to all the NORMAL fighters when they go up in weight against the best in the next class when Anderson knocks GSP's block off in about 30 seconds. :eek:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear