over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GSP vs BJ Penn fight night

Has any one heard of the rumor that Penn is pissed and saying that GSP was cheating? Supposedly he put Vaseline on his chest & back. I'm a GSP fan so I don't care. Lol!

yeah lynx yahoo just had a new story on it. I guess the nevada athletic commision saw a guy from gsp corner rubbing vaseline on his shoulder back n arms so they are now investigating it dana white said if he cheated he will leave it up to the commission to do somethign about it. I dont think it would have made a big difference in the fight I dont like gsp but he was the better man that night

Fighting the last 10-11 yrs?? Come on bro, don't you think that's a bit of an exaggeration, try and keep it real C

Act like you know me, but you must not, or else would you have been able to predict this next comment. Come and fucking try me if you think I haven't been at it that long!

Take it easy Con, I know all that rolling around in the aerobics room at World Gym back in 99/00 was very taxing. You sure about the last 10-11 yrs?

Take it easy Con, I know all that rolling around in the aerobics room at World Gym back in 99/00 was very taxing. You sure about the last 10-11 yrs?

If you must know, I will lay it out for you. BTW in 99/00 I would have been wrestling for the University.

Here is your timeline since you are so interested, I probably should have been more specific since I know these boards are crawling with critics of every word.

For Arguements sake I will competely disgregaurd all Martial arts training I recieved before High School.

So starting my Freshman year in HS, I began private wrestling lessons. Every once and awhile some of the guys from early MMA would come and work takedowns with us. They used to go train some at the Martial Arts studio underneath the wrestling school. So for 4 years I would train wreslting and MMA.

I consider my wrestling in college part of the training as we often worked with submission wrestling guys and other mma trainers. As well as still training with the guys from HS when I could on the weekends. That would be another 3 years.

I began more serious MMA training in 2004-present.

So that is 12 technical years, but I cut out a few because some could be argued. So not 10-11 years in a row, but at least that many years of experience, although it was not all solely focused on MMA.

Is this satisfactory? Or do I need to explain further?

Also, who was rolling in the aerobics room at worlds? It had hard wood floors with no mats.

Relax Con, I'm just breaking your balls....we all know you like to put yourself over, that's just your style, even if it's a bit of a stretch :D

Relax Con, I'm just breaking your balls....we all know you like to put yourself over, that's just your style, even if it's a bit of a stretch :D

Easy to say from the outside looking in. You must have kown me in my early 20's

I consider my wrestling in college part of the training as we often worked with submission wrestling guys and other mma trainers.

Your college allowed MMA guys to come and and train with the wrestlers? Only other wrestlers were allowed at the colleges I went too and it had to be specifically set up if they were from outside schools. Same if I went to other colleges to train with a team. It all had to be related to wrestling. That was in 95-98 so maybe things changed. The MMA schools had the college wrestlers come to their gyms though, but never could they go to the college.

Did you get to compete in any MMA fights. I trained a little MMA, but never really fought. I did some shoot fighting/grappling were strikes were not allowed. Must of wrestled in a few hundred matches easily. Greco Roman, Freestyle and Folkstyle.

Last edited:
Your college allowed MMA guys to come and and train with the wrestlers? Only other wrestlers were allowed at the colleges I went too and it had to be specifically set up if they were from outside schools. Same if I went to other colleges to train with a team. It all had to be related to wrestling. That was in 95-98 so maybe things changed. The MMA schools had the college wrestlers come to their gyms though, but never could they go to the college.

Did you get to compete in any MMA fights. I trained a little MMA, but never really fought. I did some shoot fighting/grappling were strikes were not allowed. Must of wrestled in a few hundred matches easily. Greco Roman, Freestyle and Folkstyle.

They would come in on the weekends, and during the week we would go to thier schools. The wrestling room was always open, so it wasn't like we had to get it approved.

cute.....

Has any one heard of the rumor that Penn is pissed and saying that GSP was cheating? Supposedly he put Vaseline on his chest & back. I'm a GSP fan so I don't care. Lol!

Lynx, you are so cute, I heard this the day after the fight.....BUT, as many already know and have said, it wouldnt have made difference. St Pierre could have jumped in a baby oil pool and still would have won that fight......I hope BJ and his camp do not pursue this, as it will look really bad, and with his accomplishments, he doesnt need to look like a sore looser.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131