banana joose

Newbies
Joose's GTGchem SARMs log

28 yo
208lbs
6'2"
12.2% bf

Started yesterday on S4 from gtg chem

Here's the plan. I'm going to start off at 60mg/day for 5 on/2 off. I may adjust the dose according to results and/or sides. As soon as I get some of their Ostarine, I'll add that into the mix as well.

Currently on a 14 day Cyclic Ketonic diet (CKD) in conjunction with the Warrior Training program. Here's what it looks like:

============FIRST HALF============

Day 1: Moderate Carb: 60 minutes of cardio; abdominal/calves training.
Day 2: Low Carb: Chest and Back Giant Sets; 30-45 minutes of cardio
Day 3: Low Carb: Quads and Hamstring Giant Sets; 30-45 minutes of cardio
Day 4: Low Carb: 45-60 minutes of cardio
Day 5: Preload Carb: Depletion Routine; 30-45 minutes of cardio
Day 6: Low Carb: No Training
Day 7: Low Carb: Delts, Triceps and Biceps Giant Sets; 30-45 minutes of cardio
===========SECOND HALF===========

Day 8: Low Carb: Cardio-only; 60 minutes of cardio; abdominal/calve training.
Day 9: Low Carb: Chest and Back Tension Training; 30-45 minutes of cardio
Day 10: Low Carb: Quads and Hamstring Tension Training (w/abs, calves); 30-45 minutes of cardio
Day 11: Low Carb: 50-60 minutes of cardio
Day 12: Preload Carb: Depletion Routine; 30-45 minutes of cardio
Day 13: Carb Load: No Training
Day 14: High Carb: Loaded Routine; 20 minutes of cardio
============REPEAT============

If there are any veteran users of this product who would like to make suggestions along the way, feel free to chime in. This is my first experience using SARMs.

Last edited:
Yesterday with first dose I didn't notice anything during my workout. Took it approximately an hour preWO. My workout was abs/calves/cardio, so there wasn't any heavy lifting to judge strength changes. I don't expect to see strength gains in the first few days.

Today, again took my dose of 60mg about an hour preWO. Worked chest/back/cardio. Nothing really noticeable. Thought I might've experienced something with my vision. No yellow tint that I've read about, yet everything seemed a bit more vibrant today, it's really hard to explain, but it could just be placebo effect and nothing was different. Thought I'd mention it tho.

Give it a few days bro I didn't really feel otsarine start to kick in until day three or so I am sure its the same. But I have never experimented with s-4. From what I have read your plan sounds good five on two off.

Last edited:
Today was strictly cardio and abs. After 40 mins on elliptical, I noticed that my shoulders were looking extremely vascular. I've never seen that happen after cardio before.

Today, 60mg 30min pre WO. Instead of doing my glycogen depletion routine, I went with delts, bis and tris. The pumps were incredible, better than my experience with igf1-lr3. Each muscle was so full, it looked and felt like it was stretching my skin. So needless to say that vascularity was great. I haven't felt that full since I was towards the end of my last AAS cycle.

Ordered my ostarine and some more s4 yesterday, again from gtgchem. It should be here by tuesday. I'm really stoked to throw ostarine into this research. I've heard wonderful things about using both at the same time.

Ostarine is better in my opinion plus dont forget s-4 can be suppressive so keep that in mind. I agree with you on the igf

Last edited:
Not sure if it's the s4 or not, but have been having trouble getting off when having sex with my girl. I don't have any trouble getting or staying erect, but this week I've been having a very hard time reaching orgasm. Could this be some suppression, even this early in my research?

Also, the very strange and vivid dreams are still continuing. Every night this week, very obscure and memorable dreams that feel so real. Kinda crazy, but sorta fun at the same time. Again, just an observation that may or may not be related to the s4.

Rec'd my order today, so it looks as though on monday I'll be including ostarine in my regimen. I'm going to start with 15mg ed.

Sweet interested in how things go for you. I never heard anything about climax trouble and I dont think shut down would cause that either plus its to soon in my opinion. but you should have a happy girl lol

Sweet interested in how things go for you. I never heard anything about climax trouble and I dont think shut down would cause that either plus its to soon in my opinion. but you should have a happy girl lol

Yeah I thought it would be too early for anything like that to be related, but it's damn frustrating. And she's only happy after I reassure her that it's not her fault. Or maybe it is her fault...:rolleyes::banghead:

Ya that's not so good.

Yesterday started ostarine at 15mg. Will continue that 7 days a week, still 60mg of s4 5/2.

Worked chest/back yesterday, and again the pumps were great, my muscles felt really full. I had a little more energy than I usually do so I cranked out a few more sets.

Very apparent strength increase today. The weight I planned on felt light, increased weight on every set. Also felt I was more focused on each and every rep.

Sweet, love the stuff it gives me sooo much energy.

Last night started to notice vision sides. Today more pronounced. More than anything it seems that my eyes just take so much longer to adjust from light to dark. Coming inside from a bright sunny day, it took almost 5 min to adjust. Oddly enough it seems that peripheral vision is mostly unaffected.

Ya are you going to keep running it the same?

Currently I don't see a need to change the dose. I am feeling great, workouts are great, the pumps and fullness are great. The vision sides aren't bad enough to interfere with my daily life, so unless it gets worse and leaves me unable to properly function in some fashion I'm gonna stick with it. So far it seems to be a good combo, proper dose. At some point I may look to increase the ostarine to see if a higher dose will be more beneficial. Will update before that happens.

Hey bro how is things going for you any good results?

Yeah, I've needed to update. Today I did legs, pushed more weight for more reps than usual, so strength continues to increase. I've been weighing in at 208 for the past 2 weeks, which was my starting weight. (The first week I was battling with poor diet and got down to 204 on one day). I'm happy to still be @ 208 because I'm seeing some abdominal fat loss. My abs are starting to show, which is pretty awesome. I feel more hunger than normal, which is really motivating because I feel like I'm on the verge of gaining some pounds while continuing to lean out a bit. Still at the same doses for both products.

Ya I am leaning out to but hungry like a mofo and if I dont eat I get tired.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear