over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Guaiacol as solvent really that bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dros

Registered
So, I have some DHB at 200mg/ml, **EDIT** 10% Guiacol, **EDIT**

Will this small amount really have an effect on me? I have never had problems with EO. I know test susp pil based is guaiacol dominant but I dont really see too many complaints online besides the smell.

I couldnt really find specifics online regarding the toxicity level but that guaiacol is just bad.

Anyone have more info on using this as a solvent and what amount is bad?

Last edited by a moderator:
Dies the DHB you have have an ester? Guaiacol smells aweful like mothballs and you will smell like it when using it.

Dies the DHB you have have an ester? Guaiacol smells aweful like mothballs and you will smell like it when using it.

It's cypionate.

The smell is not too bad. Didnt really think any of it to be honest.

I would look around for another recipe. That one seems like overkill. Guaiacol is rough.

You don't have to run DHB at very high doses, so why not just brew it at 100mg/ml??

Ok everyone, homebrew discussion isn't allowed here but it is allowed and AnaSci.org. To continue this conversation, just answer his main question regarding Guiacol..."Will this small amount really have an effect on me?" Otherwise the thread will be closed. Thanks!

Thank you.

It will be less than 0.1ml guaiacol injected weekly. LD of guaiacol is around 5ml for a 150lbs male in a single dose. I have a hard time believeing less than 0.1ml weekly will have an effect on me but That is why i'm asking and willing to accept if im wrong if Someone can tell me otherwise. Again, anything Can be deadly and bad if high enough but if theres something im missing about this super solvent Please let me know.

Last edited:
Guaiacol is rough for me. Had a 100/100/100 test/tren/mast blend that used it and it cripppled me...

Guaiacol is rough for me. Had a 100/100/100 test/tren/mast blend that used it and it cripppled me...

Guaiacol has been shown to have anesthesic properties. Thats one of the main reasons it's used for DHB. The other reason being not making the hormone crash.

Last edited:
I have used it in the past and didn't have trouble other than more pain at the injection site. I don't think mine was as strong as 10% though, that seems high to me. I think it is also very hard on stoppers.

The stuff smells so bad, it's horrid to me. It's hard as hell to get rid of the smell. I refuse to buy any product with it in it. As far as side effects toward health....i'm sure somebody else can answer that, I've not took the time to really research it out...again, because I have no interest in it.

The stuff smells so bad, it's horrid to me. It's hard as hell to get rid of the smell. I refuse to buy any product with it in it. As far as side effects toward health....i'm sure somebody else can answer that, I've not took the time to really research it out...again, because I have no interest in it.

I think it's probably impossible to get rid of the smell entirely. Maybe over the course of years lol. At first, I thought it smelled kinda decent. Almost a little minty. That changed really quick though.

So, I have some DHB at 200mg/ml, **EDIT** 10% Guiacol, **EDIT**

Will this small amount really have an effect on me? I have never had problems with EO. I know test susp pil based is guaiacol dominant but I dont really see too many complaints online besides the smell.

I couldnt really find specifics online regarding the toxicity level but that guaiacol is just bad.

Anyone have more info on using this as a solvent and what amount is bad?

That's a hefty dose of G.

I love the stuff, makes everything silky smooth and test prop painless.

It's actually found in whiskey and is part of the flavor.

https://distilledsunshine.wordpress.com/2017/07/05/science-of-whiskey/

"Phenol, cresols, xylenol and guaiacol are amongst the most important phenolic compounds in whisky, in terms of contribution to flavour. Guaiacol is also somewhat responsible for smokey flavours in coffee, and in smoked meats."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members