over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Guess who

do some research about why this kid is really the way he is...you'll be surprised.

How do you know he has a genetic mutation? Since you say research there must be some paper on this specific kid I assume?

Super Strong Kids May Hold Genetic Secrets - ABC News
Here's an American kid with the same or similar genetic mutation...I think his "mutation" is slightly different that most other cases, however. Anyone remember seeing the special done by TLC on tv about this kid???

Take a look at the first kid and then look at this other kid. What do you see? One has a genetic mutation and the other has... ???;)

I think if his parents were giving him anything they would of been busted for it already.

No way a 5yr old can walk around like that and it not get looked into...

Why not? In some countries there's been institutionalized doping of kids... still goes on in places. Not saying this kid is on a government funded program, it's the parent(s) most likely, but kids being given steroids is not an isolated phenomenon at all. You sure the Romanian authorities snatched the kid for testing after he became known? I don't know, but I doubt it.

I recently saw a documentary of a Russian kid who was real big, fat and strong for his age. Scientists interviewed thought he had been given drugs. He had been tested after he got attention from the media but there will of course be no drugs in his system when you know he will be tested. Besides, a little course on a kid will have permanent effects anyway, speed development compared to his peers, etc.

If the kid is on steroids, he wont be getting any taller will he?

I'm surprised you say this. To me it's very clear he's on steroids. Eastern Block country, parents seeking a way out of poverty, parents feed kid with drugs. There have been several cases just like this one, several publicized and I'm sure countless that haven't hit the media. Do you think Sandrak was on drugs at least? It wasn't long after daddy Sandrak went to prison that Sandrak Jr went to a soft, grown in height and weight yet less muscular, more normal looking child.

100% on drugs. Not even the mannerism and manic facial expressions are that of a normal kid, and I'm not kidding either.:D

For some odd coincidental reason I have been around a lot of gymnasts in my life, hell I even married one. The first time that I got to work with one was when I worked the weight room at a big racquet club facility. The parents brought me their 15 yr old daughter to work with while she healed of a broken leg. First thing I remember noticing was the shape of this girls muscles. They weren't particularly big, but the shape was incredible. She was very strong and I had her doing multiple sets of dips in no time, that is once she found her groove and got used to them as she was strong enough to actually do them right off. The second time was when I trained a 19 yr old girl for a show. The first time I noticed her in the gym I went up to her and asked her how long she had been lifting. She said she had just joined about 2 weeks ago. I was like WTF, 5 weeks later she won her first bb show after I put her on a diet. This girl had a even more incredible muscle shape then the first and was bigger too. Both girls were fairly short which does mean something when it comes to muscle shape. I know that the second girl is 5 ft tall cause I married her. :D

When I owned my gym years ago there was and still is to this day a big children's gymnastic facility and I got to see plenty of very young gymnasts. While none of them were built to the extreme that this kid is they did have a pretty muscular build, but I want to stress again that some of these younger kids had better shape than other due to their height and muscle bellies and degree of body fat too. Now, in all fairness, the photo that I posted of this boy is from a video still and it is compressed some which makes him appear bigger than he is. He does not look that big in the actual videos, but he has great shape and excellent definition due to his low level of body fat. It remains to be seen whether he can hold this type of shape and muscle belly fullness as his bones keep growing, only time will tell on this one.

For some odd coincidental reason I have been around a lot of gymnasts in my life, hell I even married one. The first time that I got to work with one was when I worked the weight room at a big racquet club facility. The parents brought me their 15 yr old daughter to work with while she healed of a broken leg. First thing I remember noticing was the shape of this girls muscles. They weren't particularly big, but the shape was incredible. She was very strong and I had her doing multiple sets of dips in no time, that is once she found her groove and got used to them as she was strong enough to actually do them right off. The second time was when I trained a 19 yr old girl for a show. The first time I noticed her in the gym I went up to her and asked her how long she had been lifting. She said she had just joined about 2 weeks ago. I was like WTF, 5 weeks later she won her first bb show after I put her on a diet. This girl had a even more incredible muscle shape then the first and was bigger too. Both girls were fairly short which does mean something when it comes to muscle shape. I know that the second girl is 5 ft tall cause I married her. :D

When I owned my gym years ago there was and still is to this day a big children's gymnastic facility and I got to see plenty of very young gymnasts. While none of them were built to the extreme that this kid is they did have a pretty muscular build, but I want to stress again that some of these younger kids had better shape than other due to their height and muscle bellies and degree of body fat too. Now, in all fairness, the photo that I posted of this boy is from a video still and it is compressed some which makes him appear bigger than he is. He does not look that big in the actual videos, but he has great shape and excellent definition due to his low level of body fat. It remains to be seen whether he can hold this type of shape and muscle belly fullness as his bones keep growing, only time will tell on this one.

wow that is amazing :)

How do you know he has a genetic mutation? Since you say research there must be some paper on this specific kid I assume?

Take a look at the first kid and then look at this other kid. What do you see? One has a genetic mutation and the other has... ???;)

Why not? In some countries there's been institutionalized doping of kids... still goes on in places. Not saying this kid is on a government funded program, it's the parent(s) most likely, but kids being given steroids is not an isolated phenomenon at all. You sure the Romanian authorities snatched the kid for testing after he became known? I don't know, but I doubt it.

I recently saw a documentary of a Russian kid who was real big, fat and strong for his age. Scientists interviewed thought he had been given drugs. He had been tested after he got attention from the media but there will of course be no drugs in his system when you know he will be tested. Besides, a little course on a kid will have permanent effects anyway, speed development compared to his peers, etc.

as i've already stated, this has been brought up (specifically this kid) on multiple boards. I remember someone posting some articles and I believe a documentary about this kid and why his muscles look the way they are (genetic mutation)...something about a myostatin disorder or whatever. Now, the American kid has a variation of this myostatin disorder if I remember right, but it is slightly different. Oh and the TLC documentary about the American kid does mention other cases...I cant remember if they mention the kid we are talking about however. By the way other animals have been found to have similar genetic mutations...dont u remember watching Bigger Stronger Faster where they show those ginormous bulls? They were basically talking about the possible future of performance enhancing drugs...myostatin inhibitors or something like that.

im with magnum on this and i laugh at the gh gut comments

as i've already stated, this has been brought up (specifically this kid) on multiple boards. I remember someone posting some articles and I believe a documentary about this kid and why his muscles look the way they are (genetic mutation)...something about a myostatin disorder or whatever. Now, the American kid has a variation of this myostatin disorder if I remember right, but it is slightly different. Oh and the TLC documentary about the American kid does mention other cases...I cant remember if they mention the kid we are talking about however. By the way other animals have been found to have similar genetic mutations...dont u remember watching Bigger Stronger Faster where they show those ginormous bulls? They were basically talking about the possible future of performance enhancing drugs...myostatin inhibitors or something like that.

Yes, genetic mutations are always brought up. Michael Lockett was "concluded" to have a genetic mutation as well, as well a huge number of other bodybuilders. Boards are no scientific study though.:D

I'm pretty positive this kid hasn't been studied. He is like Sandrak, trained and supplemented body... instead of the legitimate myostatin babies who make me think of the phrase, "here comes mongo!":D

I don't have time to run around "researching" why a 5 year old looks like that. I asked you because I figured you had that information, already, considering you posted this. I don't know, maybe you have more time to run things down like this during your day. ;)

Skip

YouTube - 4 years old ! GIULIANO STROE INCREDIBBLE 30 HANDS STAND PUSH-UPS !

If anyone here would do a google search and do a little research it would be pretty clear as to why he looks like he does. He is not a big kid at all, his muscles are just adapting to the work load placed on them. It has little to do with weight training (db's etc.) and most to do with the level of gymnastics his father is teaching him. Come on guys, think out of the box here a little maybe learn something. Oh and to who ever said the is a case of child abuse, I guess it would be better for his parents to have him sit in front of a TV all days eating McDonald's and drinking Pepsi instead of eating home made food and exercising. A completely ignorant statement in the purest sense of the definition.

Thank you for this post.

I was kind of light in my past post but the truth is, what this kid is doing or what he has done to get to this point is of opinion so It isn't "obvious" to me that he is in this condition not from a cranked up hormone profile but "a training stimulus". Honestly, that to me is absurd. You don't train a kid at FIVE and they come out looking like that. You do have kids, right, Magnum? No offense but I am a little surprised that you would be so quick to dismiss steroids as being an issue here. To ME, it seems obvious that he has something out of whack, relative to other 5 year olds, from a hormone standpoint whether gh related, testosterone related or something else whether occurring naturally in his body or otherwise.

Skip
I'm surprised you say this. To me it's very clear he's on steroids. Eastern Block country, parents seeking a way out of poverty, parents feed kid with drugs. There have been several cases just like this one, several publicized and I'm sure countless that haven't hit the media. Do you think Sandrak was on drugs at least? It wasn't long after daddy Sandrak went to prison that Sandrak Jr went to a soft, grown in height and weight yet less muscular, more normal looking child.

100% on drugs. Not even the mannerism and manic facial expressions are that of a normal kid, and I'm not kidding either.:D

I can agree with a lot of this post. However, a couple points need to be reiterated:

1. The kid you posted was 5 years old and not 15 or 19 like the girls that you saw.

2. You admit that the kid isn't that big because the picture is distorted so .... please understand that you may have seen the original picture but I and the others have not and are going strictly by the picture you posted.

Skip

There is obviously something going on here c'mon. That kid is enhanced I would bet big money on it. Damn kid is no where close to puberty yet. Hell he might miss out on it now with those hormone levels.

I'm surprised you say this. To me it's very clear he's on steroids. Eastern Block country, parents seeking a way out of poverty, parents feed kid with drugs. :D

BTW, he was born in Romania but lives in Italy, Florence I believe so maybe the Italian gov. will get curious enough to mke him get tested since he is pretty well known over there and been on TV many times.

Just seing a gimnastic competition leaves you no doubt about how they got muscular... they need crazy strenght and the time under tension is brutal... they also do tons of dips and pull ups includiing one arm pull ups and hand stand push ups during their training... but remember that they try to stay the lightest they can to make flips and jumps easier and they do only bodyweight stuff to avoid getting to muscular...

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear