over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Guess who

His name is Giuliano Stroe and he is about 5 years old in these pics. I personally do not think that he is on anything.

I have no idea whether he is or not but why do you say that you don't think he is on anything?

Skip

I don't know if they're talking about THIS kid. Guess his parent won't be buying him those Super Hero Muscle Costumes for Halloween.

"German neurologist Markus Schuelke, M.D., and the team show that the child's extra-large muscles are due to an inherited mutation that effectively silences the myostatin gene, proving that its protein normally keeps muscle development in check in people."

Muscular German boy sheds new light on muscle development and genetics

His name is Giuliano Stroe and he is about 5 years old in these pics. I personally do not think that he is on anything.

good for you

I personally think it is a case of child abuse.

gh gut?

in that still pic it looks like he already has gh gut:eek:
No myostatin gene? hope he stays healthy...

-JS

Back on track...

so... back to Magnum's original question..... who is it?

baking

I see er doin something at 4:15 but can't really tell what it is. No way that Kid just looks like that....

hahaha, wondered if I missed something too... all I see is Mom preparing some strudel

i wouldnt think a 5 year old child would naturally make enough test to support that kinda muscle growth

YouTube - 4 years old ! GIULIANO STROE INCREDIBBLE 30 HANDS STAND PUSH-UPS !

If anyone here would do a google search and do a little research it would be pretty clear as to why he looks like he does. He is not a big kid at all, his muscles are just adapting to the work load placed on them. It has little to do with weight training (db's etc.) and most to do with the level of gymnastics his father is teaching him. Come on guys, think out of the box here a little maybe learn something. Oh and to who ever said the is a case of child abuse, I guess it would be better for his parents to have him sit in front of a TV all days eating McDonald's and drinking Pepsi instead of eating home made food and exercising. A completely ignorant statement in the purest sense of the definition.

Last edited:
no magnum drugz is de only way u grow...wut da hell you talkin bout with trainin stimulus and all dat shit?

no magnum drugz is de only way u grow...wut da hell you talkin bout with trainin stimulus and all dat shit?

yeah, that kids on 2 grmas of test and 20iu gh every 2 minutes delivered by ronnie colemeans juice fairy:D
-JS

Oh and to who ever said the is a case of child abuse, I guess it would be better for his parents to have him sit in front of a TV all days eating McDonald's and drinking Pepsi instead of eating home made food and exercising. A completely ignorant statement in the purest sense of the definition.
That was me btw. I think he's being fed steroids so his parents can become popular/gratified. I'd bet hundred bucks.

Do you think its child abuse if he's being fed dbol?

If anyone here would do a google search and do a little research it would be pretty clear as to why he looks like he does. He is not a big kid at all, his muscles are just adapting to the work load placed on them. It has little to do with weight training (db's etc.) and most to do with the level of gymnastics his father is teaching him. Come on guys, think out of the box here a little maybe learn something. Oh and to who ever said the is a case of child abuse, I guess it would be better for his parents to have him sit in front of a TV all days eating McDonald's and drinking Pepsi instead of eating home made food and exercising. A completely ignorant statement in the purest sense of the definition.

I'm surprised you say this. To me it's very clear he's on steroids. Eastern Block country, parents seeking a way out of poverty, parents feed kid with drugs. There have been several cases just like this one, several publicized and I'm sure countless that haven't hit the media. Do you think Sandrak was on drugs at least? It wasn't long after daddy Sandrak went to prison that Sandrak Jr went to a soft, grown in height and weight yet less muscular, more normal looking child.

100% on drugs. Not even the mannerism and manic facial expressions are that of a normal kid, and I'm not kidding either.:D

I don't know if they're talking about THIS kid. Guess his parent won't be buying him those Super Hero Muscle Costumes for Halloween.

"German neurologist Markus Schuelke, M.D., and the team show that the child's extra-large muscles are due to an inherited mutation that effectively silences the myostatin gene, proving that its protein normally keeps muscle development in check in people."

Muscular German boy sheds new light on muscle development and genetics

for all u idiots saying "this is child abuse" or "he's on roids"....the real reason he is like this is because he is a mutant...yes literally. What I quoted from kingdawg is what is "wrong" (if you call it that) with him. The most surprising thing about this genetic mutation is that it only effects the skeletal muslce but not the heart or any other parts of the body...basically doctors say theres pretty much nothing to worry about. How many more times are we gonna see this posted on the boards about this kid or some of the few other people in the world that have this genetic mutation?

I'm surprised you say this. To me it's very clear he's on steroids. Eastern Block country, parents seeking a way out of poverty, parents feed kid with drugs. There have been several cases just like this one, several publicized and I'm sure countless that haven't hit the media. Do you think Sandrak was on drugs at least? It wasn't long after daddy Sandrak went to prison that Sandrak Jr went to a soft, grown in height and weight yet less muscular, more normal looking child.

100% on drugs. Not even the mannerism and manic facial expressions are that of a normal kid, and I'm not kidding either.:D

do some research about why this kid is really the way he is...you'll be surprised.

I think if his parents were giving him anything they would of been busted for it already.

No way a 5yr old can walk around like that and it not get looked into...

I guess it would be better for his parents to have him sit in front of a TV all days eating McDonald's and drinking Pepsi instead of eating home made food and exercising. A completely ignorant statement in the purest sense of the definition.

Amen to that! I guess i don't see this kid being more muscular then some kid that would eat right and use body resistance training. Good for him-

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131