over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Guidance on HGH protocol please

You seems to be able very accurate tell how many calories you use. I am pretty sure that if you will try hard and use things like carbolyn eaa you can pretty easy manage covering nutrients needed for those activities. If you have funds on hgh i assume you are not short with money 😁 but i get it -also you prefer do a little bit too much then suffer there.

You seems to be able very accurate tell how many calories you use. I am pretty sure that if you will try hard and use things like carbolyn eaa you can pretty easy manage covering nutrients needed for those activities. If you have funds on hgh i assume you are not short with money 😁 but i get it -also you prefer do a little bit too much then suffer there.
I’ve played with nearly every carb product out there - outside of pre or intra these products (for me at least) do not illicit proper/maximal uptake of glucose. Cluster dextrine (spelling?, thus far is my personal favorite).

Unfortunately it isn’t a simple ratio of burning 300 calories means replacing 300 calories. God that would be perfect.

Is that your favorite carb product? How was gastric stress from it?

Something does not add up- if you are endurance athlete why you look help in hgh regarding loosing fat. Me without any hgh when I was doing cardio was shredded- diet diet diet. And trust me i was not shy with carbs.

Ah my friend, your assertations are based on the common misconception all endurance athletes looks like Mo Farrah - and it's a fair misconception cause the elite ones tend to (they are genetically fat adapted).

Alas attend any marathon, Tri or century ride and you will see a wide range of body types - you're unlikely to find any morbidly obese but they not all gonna be "pealed". There's a number of reasons for this - but I'm not smart enough to explain them all.

But please don't get it twisted; my primary reason for using GH is for the recovery benifits - particularly of joints & connective tissue, it's just if I can get secondary benifits of fat loss from a well designed protocol then why the hell not? More bang for my buck etc.

And whilst I'd normally be pretty happy at 12%bf (I feel it's a fairly decent condition to be in- I have abs etc) my dalliance with power lifting this off season saw me accrue a significant amount of muscle - which is awesome BUT it's still weight on my joints and therefore I'd like to bring my total weight down and if I can do that from fat rather than muscle, well that's preferable, is it not?

Ah my friend, your assertations are based on the common misconception all endurance athletes looks like Mo Farrah - and it's a fair misconception cause the elite ones tend to (they are genetically fat adapted).

Alas attend any marathon, Tri or century ride and you will see a wide range of body types - you're unlikely to find any morbidly obese but they not all gonna be "pealed". There's a number of reasons for this - but I'm not smart enough to explain them all.

But please don't get it twisted; my primary reason for using GH is for the recovery benifits - particularly of joints & connective tissue, it's just if I can get secondary benifits of fat loss from a well designed protocol then why the hell not? More bang for my buck etc.

And whilst I'd normally be pretty happy at 12%bf (I feel it's a fairly decent condition to be in- I have abs etc) my dalliance with power lifting this off season saw me accrue a significant amount of muscle - which is awesome BUT it's still weight on my joints and therefore I'd like to bring my total weight down and if I can do that from fat rather than muscle, well that's preferable, is it not?
I think I judge other athletes too much regarding look , my bad , bodybuilding made me that way 😁

I think I judge other athletes too much regarding look , my bad , bodybuilding made me that way 😁

On another forum I use we have a little joke about 12% bf

To a bodybuilder 12% is obese
To a strength/speed/endurance athlete 12% is about right
To a powerlifter 12% is a little too lean - have you been sick?
To a strongman is anorexia

On another forum I use we have a little joke about 12% bf

To a bodybuilder 12% is obese
To a strength/speed/endurance athlete 12% is about right
To a powerlifter 12% is a little too lean - have you been sick?
To a strongman is anorexia
And like every joke - there is some truth in it. This seems to be so right - I feel like shit in 12% - for me that means I became Eric Cartman. For regular joes in a gym- great shape, but I am not regular joe 7 max 8 is where I feel good but at 6 I just feel awesome.

I am an endurance athlete as well - i have utilized GH for the past three years now at dosages ranging from 1-12IU.

High dosage (for me defined as over 2iu) have extremely negative consequences for mitochondrial expression and I pick up lung capacity issues nearly immediately.

I would also caution you against waking up to administer your GH. The recovery to your CNS especially with taxing two different energy systems daily just isn’t worth it in my opinion.

Do you utilize a whoop band or Oura ring to track sleep data? My typical day consists of a 90 minute swim, either 45 min of sprints or a 7, 13, or 26 mile run (weekly mileage usually between 50-75 unless prepping for an ultra) and a hour of durability+mobility. I would rather not run GH if my only option was to interrupt my sleep to take it.

My caloric needs increase the higher the dosage goes and my lungs feel flat and heavy sometimes directly affecting performance.

What are you running on the AAS side? I’d recommend getting perfect timing between your two sessions to recover maximally and play with intra nutrition before bumping up your GH dosage.
Im an endurance athlete that bodybuilds. I can work up to 3.5 iu but if I administer any gh before an endurance event I suffer. RHR goes up after 3.5. But at 48 recovery and joint protection is improved.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131