over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Guide to Melanotan

The more you take the darker your going to get. and it does not make spots it just makes everything you have darker. freckles, moles, circles under your eyes and so on.

Yeah I understand that concept.

Im just doing this for experimentation. I usually tan every summer. I tan easily and get dark quick.

So just seeing how this dose helps.

Thats all. ;)

Not true it does make new moles appear
As did on me.... Just don't od on this stuff
It's insane .... Take an inject as you would
A tan

A tan
Tanning well make new spots also. this stuff was designed to stop the burning process to prevent skin cancer. the burn is what damages the skin and it works very well in that regard. you most be one of the unlucky ones. myself & my wife have used this stuff for well over 5 years with out an issue at all kinds of doses till we learned a little goes a long way.

I am a dumbass and I miss dosed it. I mixed 3ml's of bac water and did 20iu's. my whole body got very weird... face got flush... I ended up throwing up 3 or 4 hours later. Coke zero and oats up my nose is not good.

Lesson learned. :banghead:

I am a dumbass and I miss dosed it. I mixed 3ml's of bac water and did 20iu's. my whole body got very weird... face got flush... I ended up throwing up 3 or 4 hours later. Coke zero and oats up my nose is not good.

Lesson learned. :banghead:
Though 1 mil more in and try 10ius just as your going to bed it wont be nearly that bad. that's one reason i take a little Evey day my systems is very sensitive to that side. its gets easier once it builds up in your system. my wife could take what you did and it wont bother her a bit. i cant take it during the day I'll feel like crap all day.

Though 1 mil more in and try 10ius just as your going to bed it wont be nearly that bad. that's one reason i take a little Evey day my systems is very sensitive to that side. its gets easier once it builds up in your system. my wife could take what you did and it wont bother her a bit. i cant take it during the day I'll feel like crap all day.

I thought I would have had to go to the hospital.... The vial wont hold anymore bac water.

Any suggestions to combat the sick feeling? I am not a fan of throwing up....

A tan

well it can make them visible for the first time, but in reality you already had the mole or freckle there just without, or with minimal, melanin production.

So how often should one tan while on mt2
Once a wk is fine I'm on wk 3 went 15min the first time and 20 the next 2 and i was pasty white and did not burn i loaded for a wk before i went and already have nice color. all you guys are worried about taking the mt2 its the tanning that will kill you.

Last edited:
I thought I would have had to go to the hospital.... The vial wont hold anymore bac water.

Any suggestions to combat the sick feeling? I am not a fan of throwing up....
Like i said just as your getting into bed will help. and the more you get it into your system the less the nausea will affect you. get your self an empty 10mil Vail to mix in.

Funny, I cycle on and off and I never feel any sides at all now. I have tried a couple different suppliers bc I thought it might be fake but i know its good bc im getting darker.

Funny, I cycle on and off and I never feel any sides at all now. I have tried a couple different suppliers bc I thought it might be fake but i know its good bc im getting darker.
my wife is the same way.doesn't effector in the least

25mcg worked fine. I did it a hour before going to play tennis(yepp... I said tennis) Great cardio and good to get some sun :D

Once a wk is fine I'm on wk 3 went 15min the first time and 20 the next 2 and i was pasty white and did not burn i loaded for a wk before i went and already have nice color. all you guys are worried about taking the mt2 its the tanning that will kill you.

Where I go I'm not allowed to go for that long..... I have a fairly dark complexion and have never been sunburnt.... but 20 minutes would cook me from the inside out. I assume different beds have different intensities so for those that have never tanned b4 start low.

Where I go I'm not allowed to go for that long..... I have a fairly dark complexion and have never been sunburnt.... but 20 minutes would cook me from the inside out. I assume different beds have different intensities so for those that have never tanned b4 start low.
the bed has pretty mild bulbs just to keep it safe. and 20min is max time they will let you go. I know what your saying but some beds will cook you in 10.

the bed has pretty mild bulbs just to keep it safe. and 20min is max time they will let you go. I know what your saying but some beds will cook you in 10.

any place that just changed the bulbs will hurt ya in no time.

Not sure if this happens to anyone else, but I have developed an allergy to both 1 and 2. 2 is worse, with kidney pains and coughing up phlegm. With MT 1 my sinuses stay stopped up. They stay that way for about 2 months after the last inject then the sides start to fade.

Not sure if this happens to anyone else, but I have developed an allergy to both 1 and 2. 2 is worse, with kidney pains and coughing up phlegm. With MT 1 my sinuses stay stopped up. They stay that way for about 2 months after the last inject then the sides start to fade.

damn. Positive it's not a coincidence...? otherwise shit stay away from the stuff if you react that negatively towards it.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member