over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gun Shot Recovery

Jim550

Registered
Unfortunately I was robbed, then shot in the leg and carjacked.. I was thinking about ways to speed the recovery lately, it was a through and through shot and luckily it didn't hit bone. I was wondering if you guys have any recommendations, I was thinking of starting some hgh I have had on hand to help with recovery. Also thought about possibly some hydrolyzed collagen. I haven't stayed up on the peptides recently so I don't know if there's been anything new in that area. Funds are very of limited at the moment since of the bills and losses I incurred from it. Let me know what you all think, thanks!

On side note if anyone has any info about any organizations or ways that could help with any compensation/assistance for something like this that would be something I would definitely be interested in finding out about.

Last edited:
I really can't think of any peptides that would help.....maybe gh to promote healing faster.

I was shot in my early 20's due to a previous fight I had been in. My situation was different as it was a small caliber handgun, and the guy shot me as I was coming out of a bar. I was hit in the upper hip outside thigh area, and the doctors decided to leave the bullet in as they said there were a lot of nerves in that area, and cutting it out might have affected one giving me issues later. So they left it alone, and later x-rays showed scar tissue already formed around it.

But do like Allex said and contact an attorney.

As far as recovery, I was cleared to resume lifting again within 8 weeks time, but the extent of your damage will determine that.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Dam man! Glad you survived that! Could have been the end! Hopefully you get the answers and help you need.

Did you fight the guy or was he just trigger happy? Did they get him or your car back?

Every state has a program to help victims of violent crimes, these typically help with out of pocket medical.

You can also visit the State Bar website for your state, there is often attorney assistance for seeking coverage of medical costs for violent crimes and may be pro bono service.

Click on your state to find out about eligibility and benefits.

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
Sorry that happened to you. That is insane, I hope you are recovering well mentally and physically. I do highly recommend bpc-157 at like 500mcg twice per day as near the injury as possible.

You should definitely be applying for the medical expense programs, as mentioned each state has one and they can help quite a bit and some
Even more then medical.

To the injury, I’ve seen guys in the er with issues stemming from
Gun shot wounds 20 years old. Others who you wouldn’t know were shot unless they told you. A little gh would in theory help the soft tissue healing and perhaps connective tissue as well, if that was effected.

Thanks for the replies so far, I am aware of the of victims compensation and have the application which should help with the medical cost but unfortunately from what it sounds like I am stuck with all the other expenses and losses.

Dam man! Glad you survived that! Could have been the end! Hopefully you get the answers and help you need.

Did you fight the guy or was he just trigger happy? Did they get him or your car back?

No the mfckr shot me from behind as I was walking away

Jesus man. Did they catch him?

I sure hope they caught him. You could sue him but he probably isn't worth a dime and youd never get anything out of it.

Wondering what area you live in if you don't mind. Is that sort of thing not uncommon there? Ive never met anyone carjacked. I'm glad you are ok. I would be worried he might have hit your femoral artery, you could have lost a lot of blood and died from that.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws