over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GUNTHER BEATS RONNIE AT THE GNC!!!

Good post

BN, that is exactly how I feel....

Uncle Joe Weider obviously couldn't control this one.

Anybody want to take bets that Ronnie retires next month??

Gunther vs Jay for the next Mr O!

Boing "the English_Bulldog"

See that is why I say FUCK WEIDER and his politics. Just because someone does not have the spotlight, does not mean they cannot win the MR. O Oh wait in JOe and BEN's eyes it is all about the $$$$$$$$$. well, if that is true, I think GUNTER would be a better spokes person for BODYBUILDING...he has the look and the personality to take BBing to higher places..say the OLYMPICS :) He is very motivated...HELL ALL AROUND GREAT BODYBUILDER

Sorry to vent fellas. I was just so impressed with him that I feel and I am sure othters do to that he should be MR.O

that is ....

GREAT NEWS!!!!

Ronnie has done little for the BB except help keep it a marginalized form of sports entertainment. Gunter and Jay are both well like, clean cut representatives of the iron game and either/both could help give BB more positive exposure. Although, let's face it, BB will never be "mainstream" by any traditional definition -- but who gives a shit, we still like it :D

DrG

CHALK ON UP - FOR THE GOOD GUYS!!!

A day of reckoning! :D

Hmm

When you said Jay and Gunther are clean cut, why is ronnie not clean cut, EX cop, seems very friendly has a good public image, doesnt have crazy hair, tatoos or anything seems like a good ambasdor to the sport, I cant spell damn it.

Re: Hmm

vitor said:
When you said Jay and Gunther are clean cut, why is ronnie not clean cut, EX cop, seems very friendly has a good public image, doesnt have crazy hair, tatoos or anything seems like a good ambasdor to the sport, I cant spell damn it.

I never said Ronnie wasn't "clean cut", that was YOUR inference - I just said Jay and Cutler are. To be blunt, Ronnie sounds like an idiot - that's the simple reason why he's done nothing for BB.

DrG

Ronnie has his people. Alot of people like the guy. But he's no spokesman; except maybe for the "ghetto bonics handbook". :p

Jay and Gunter are both awesome and have a marketable image.

But, Bodybuilding isn't about that. It's 100% physical. that should be what decides who wins and who loses.

Proper marketing would surely help the sport; but i dont want to see it turned into a Soap Opera like Pro Wrestling. As long as Vince Mcmahon doesn't try to step in, things should be ok!

If Weider was "smart" (smarter than he already is); he'd get a weekly or Bi-weekly show on ESPN about bodybuilding showcasing both Men and Women that was informative and not a hour of bullshit and ad's. Get some top Pro's on there to do workouts, answer fan mail, give tips, blah blah blah. A good way to build up hype for Pay-per-View BB Events!

AS for Pay-per Views, drop the price for most competions to about $10 so the guy/gal who wouldn't pay $30 to see one, but kinda wants to, will order the $10 one and get hooked then wil ldrop $30 on the Mr. O and other big shows.

Ok, now Weider better be calling my white ass and offering me a job! :D

That is great that whoever showed up with the most muscle and in best condition won the show. I dont like the weiders but I think that Ron C is one of the biggest guys on stage. Jay C should have won the last time they competed but this year I do believe Ron C defended his title. Hopefully Gunther won legitmately.

I had him 2-3 at the Mr. O. The bigger the freakier the most muscle is what makes bodybuilding awesome not height but just mass in general. Congrats to Gunther. Lets see what happens next O. I just dont hate a guy cause he is unbeatable who works his azz off. Think that makes sense. MM

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws