over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GUNTHER BEATS RONNIE AT THE GNC!!!

LATS

Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
Staff member
Registered
WELL APPARENTLY THE KING WAS DETHRONED. GUNTHER CAME IN AND BEAT RONNIE SOUNDLY AT THE GNC. THE EDITOR I TALKED TO JUST A MINUTE AGO HAS STATED THAT RONNIE CAN NOT TOUCH GUBTER EVER AGAIN IF GUNTHER SHOWS UP LIKE HE DID AT THE GNC. LOOKS LIKE A NEW KING???

No shit lats???

Damn!!! Can anybody produce some photos from this contest...? I would really like to see this!

ITS TRUE, ITS DAMN TRUE ;)

2002 GNC SHOW OF STRENGTH BODYBUILDING CHAMPIONSHIP
New Orleans, LA; Saturday, November 9, 2002
OVERALL WINNER: GUNTER SCHLIERKAMP 301lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2) Ronnie Coleman (USA)
3) Chris Cormier (USA)
4) Lee Priest (Australia)
5) Dennis James (USA)
6) Dexter Jackson (USA)
7) (tie)Bob Cicherillo (USA)
Craig Titus (USA)
9) Ahmad Haider (Lebanon)
10) Johnnie Jackson (USA)
11) King Kamali (USA)
12) Art Atwood (USA)

Cant wait to see some pics, i would keep up to date with ifbb.com, getbig.com, muscletime.com for results updates!!!!!!!!!

Thats what im talking about!!!!!!!I was at the O and it was well served.

Hmmmmmmmmmm

Well deserved I'm sure. It sure has been awhile since a Mr. O has been beaten in a non Mr. O atmosphere. Times... they are a changin.

Who's that guy in eleventh place? Oh, its King Kamali. I recall someone on another board (new one) that he was going to do some serious damage. :D

Last edited:
now this makes me happy! Score on the the giant GERMAN!

I'm sure it was a well-desrved, "about-time" win for big Gunther!

xcel

well i guse joe didnt get to a judge at that contest, it should have looked that way at the O ,hats off to GUNTER long live the king lol

I'm so glad to see Johnny O beat Kamali in his pro debut !!!

I'm happy as hell for Gunter....well deserved win. Bye bye Ronnie! Pack up your shit and get the hell out!

I'm also gunna send "Sherry" a towel to wipe up his tears.

Big props out to Cicherillo.

Can't wait to see the pics myself!

i cant fukin believe that dough boy look alike bob cicherillo placed at all....i have more respect for a guy who earns his IFFB pro card in the bantamweight division at nationals even though we know he cant compete with the guys in the IFBB.......why? because that bantamweight has more symetry, definition and hardness than the garbage cicherillo steps on stage looking like......and he has the nerve to PRETEND he belongs with the other bodybuilders on stage...........

Thank God

That is all I have to say the bro has earned it fuck Jay Cutler long Live the Gunner. I met the guy quite a few times through max muscle he is great and true to the sport

Jay Cutler's decision to sit out the Olympia may have blown his small window of opportunity at being king shit.....although, professional bodybuilding just got exciting again!

Please direct us to ANY pics of the show...:D

I don't know about that bro

a year sit out may be what it needs to make the necessary improvements. Definately don't count JC out bro. We've got a year to see what he brings in 03 and I think, I know, he can beat Gunther as well as Ronnie.

Last edited:
WELL, KING IS DIFFINITELY HAVING TROUBLES. I HOPE HE CAN GET IT TOGETHER . HE ACCOMPLISHED A LOT CONSIDERING HIS GENETICS. I TOLD MANY PEOPLE THAT GUNTHER WOULD BE THE SHIT IN A WHILE. HE IS VERY MARKETABLE AND IT IS OBVIOUS THAT WEIDER KNOWS THAT CONSIDERING HE IS IN MANY ADS. THE SPORT NEEDS A GOOD SPOKESMAN.

NOOOOOOOOOO I think ronnie screwed up somehow, I bet he'll redeem himself at the O. Next year!!! he needs to b like he was in 98/99 then he's untouchable.

RONNIE SURE FUCKED UP.HE SHOULD OF NEVER HAVE DONE THIS CONTEST. NOW HIS IMAGE IS TAINTED. HE NEEDS TO PULL IT TOGETHER. I MET HIM AT THE AFTER PARTY AT THE O AND HE SEEMED BOTHERED BY ALL THE HYPE AND TALK AFTERWARD.

haaaaaa

Do we see a battle of Cutler,Gunter,and Coleman in the works for the next O?Of course we do.Do we see Coleman slip up again leaving the top 2 spots to Gunter and Cutler, a very strong possibility.This sport does well,and makes alot of money for the industry,but the next step and best move is better marketing.If they play this the right way,they have a truely marketable guy at the top.Not that nitwit who can't speak Coleman.Even Yates with that British accent,was very likeable and marketable in America, brought a ton of interest to the sport.But for some reason,they let the flame burn out.Yes it was time for him to lose,he didnt have it all anymore.But maybe its time for either an "all American boy"JC or another "Austrian oak" only this time a German version GS.It worked before,and all things in life come in cycles.Which reminds me ,I need to start planning my next one............

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131