over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Guru Ameen recent series

Forgetting about Ameen for a second I am very impressed with his new business partner Leo Rex. He is the guy Ameen is talking to in the 1st video. Although I have only see one video from this guy so I could be wrong but in that video he seems very knowledgeable. Anyone interested in longetivity would find what he says interesting. Here is the link...

How the hell do you load carbos without water?
No idea , from what I gather the thoughts behind trying to carb up after you cut water is that you rely on the body pulling any excess water from under the skin into the muscle. I’ve tried it , and see quite a few others try it and I’ve only seen it work once and that guy cut his water at 6pm when he stared eating carbs and had 600g over 4 hr while injecting humalog 3 times I think , he said it was very similar to what Milos does but I don’t know
Everyone else I’ve see try it ended up flat with a stomach ache

He is a piece of trash. He puts up a video about me and every freaking thing they said in it was wrong. They had the wrong compounds doing the wrong things and they had the whole story wrong. I go in there and correct him on every fallacy and he deletes my comments and blocks me. Other pro's and bodybuilders go in there and tell him he is wrong and what a fraud he is (He was banned from gearedup for awhile for some kind of fraudulent things he did..i dont know the details) and then this cat goes and bans those pros/bodybuilders and deletes their comments too. So your going to shit talk everyone and then ban them when you are proven wrong?

People in this industry are so messed up.....Fouad is freaking livid. This guy is trying to get views off of Fouads popularity.

this is what i posted that he deleted......

Are you serious with this crap? This is Dante Trudel. What a lame excuse to try to throw me under the bus. A pro bodybuilder asks me for help and I tried to give him some help and you guys dont even have the full story....but you are trying to get views by being controversial. His blood pressure was through the roof...I told him to get on Carditone right away until he could get in to see the doctor. Carditone will lower virtually everyones blood pressure within a short time of using it. He did exactly that and it reduced tremendously until he got in to see the doctor...The reason i recommend carditone to alot of people up front is because most bodybuilders refuse to go to the doctors and carditone will get the BP down quickly...and then at that point the decision should be made to either switch to lisinopril or similiar or go to another route (beta blocker etc). He did get in finally to see the doctor and i believe they put him on linisopril. The rest of the supplements you have all wrong also. Can you guys get anything correct? That above was it for blood pressure! But since you guys got the rest incorrect I guess we can expect nothing less. Fouad has bad kidney function, for many years before this point in time....The astragalus, the pycnogenol and the grape seed extract are used because they are supplements that can regenerate kidney function to some degree (especially astragalus which is dose dependant). Do the research yourself I have! Do you guys know what his EGFR/creatinine is? Have you seen his bloodwork? I have. Ive seen some amazing recoveries of EGFR and lowering of creatinine in 100's of bodybuilders with Astragalus. His lipids were bad. The citrus bergamot/krill oil/ground flax seed part of things is for Fouads lipids....those three will lower LDL and Trigs greatly and up HDL slightly. The ubiquinol/apigenin/curcumin part of things was again not for blood pressure (but again you guys cant get anything correct) but it was for cardiomyopathy....which like most superheavyweight bodybuilders have to some degree....high dose ubiquinol, apigenin and curcumin will reduce LVH and cardiomyopathy. Apigenin has also been shown to be anabolic to some degree in muscle tissue. Ubiquinol is a heart healthy supplement and curcumin (it wasnt tumeric) as most people know is cancer preventative and will lower inflammation (which is where most heart issues come from) and also helps arthritis and a myriad of other ailments....If you are going to put a video together get your damn information correct please. As far as extreme stretching.... Antonio, J. and W.J. Gonyea, Role of muscle fiber hypertrophy and hyperplasia in intermittently stretched avian muscle. Journal of applied physiology, 1993. 74(4): p. 1893-8. Antonio, J. and W.J. Gonyea, Progressive stretch overload of skeletal muscle results in hypertrophy before hyperplasia. Journal of applied physiology, 1993. 75(3): p. 1263-71. Tesch, P.A. and L. Larsson, Muscle hypertrophy in bodybuilders. European Journal of Applied Physiology & Occupational Physiology, 1982. 49(3): p. 301-6. Antonio, J. and W.J. Gonyea, Role of muscle fiber hypertrophy and hyperplasia in intermittently stretched avian muscle. J Appl Physiol (1985), 1993. 74(4): p. 1893-8. Worrell, T.W., T.L. Smith, and J. Winegardner, Effect of hamstring stretching on hamstring muscle performance. The Journal of orthopaedic and sports physical therapy, 1994. 20(3): p. 154-9. Handel, M., et al., Effects of contract-relax stretching training on muscle performance in athletes. Eur J Appl Physiol Occup Physiol, 1997. 76(5): p. 400-8. Child, R.B., J.M. Saxton, and A.E. Donnelly, Comparison of eccentric knee extensor muscle actions at two muscle lengths on indices of damage and angle-specific force production in humans. Journal of sports sciences, 1998. 16(4): p. 301-8. Silva, J.E., Rauch, J., Lowery, R.P.,…..and Wilson, J.M. (2014) Weighted Post-Set Stretching Increases Skeletal Muscle Hypertrophy. National Strength and Conditioning Conference, Las Vegas Nevada.

There's a vet he coached on a private forum i'm on for Nationals, and he charged him an arm and a leg for it. The guy I know followed everything to a "T." He was super excited about Ameen, and on the last week, Ameen, "mister guru," totally fucked it up. Ameen was like, and i'm paraphrasing, 'No worries bro, i'll make it up to you next year, and we'll get it right.' Well, that never happened for a few reasons. Some of the retarded advice this guy was following was mind-boggling...but he was like, "Bro, this is Ameen, he was the real coach before everybody else right now, they all learned from him." He had a rude awakening to put it lightly.

Reactions: Bio
There's a vet he coached on a private forum i'm on for Nationals, and he charged him an arm and a leg for it. The guy I know followed everything to a "T." He was super excited about Ameen, and on the last week, Ameen, "mister guru," totally fucked it up. Ameen was like, and i'm paraphrasing, 'No worries bro, i'll make it up to you next year, and we'll get it right.' Well, that never happened for a few reasons. Some of the retarded advice this guy was following was mind-boggling...but he was like, "Bro, this is Ameen, he was the real coach before everybody else right now, they all learned from him." He had a rude awakening to put it lightly.

Funny, that's exactly how I imagine him treating clients.

He is a piece of trash. He puts up a video about me and every freaking thing they said in it was wrong. They had the wrong compounds doing the wrong things and they had the whole story wrong. I go in there and correct him on every fallacy and he deletes my comments and blocks me. Other pro's and bodybuilders go in there and tell him he is wrong and what a fraud he is (He was banned from gearedup for awhile for some kind of fraudulent things he did..i dont know the details) and then this cat goes and bans those pros/bodybuilders and deletes their comments too. So your going to shit talk everyone and then ban them when you are proven wrong?

People in this industry are so messed up.....Fouad is freaking livid. This guy is trying to get views off of Fouads popularity.

Are you serious with this crap? This is Dante Trudel. What a lame excuse to try to throw me under the bus. A pro bodybuilder asks me for help and I tried to give him some help and you guys dont even have the full story....but you are trying to get views by being controversial. His blood pressure was through the roof...I told him to get on Carditone right away until he could get in to see the doctor. Carditone will lower virtually everyones blood pressure within a short time of using it. He did exactly that and it reduced tremendously until he got in to see the doctor...The reason i recommend carditone to alot of people up front is because most bodybuilders refuse to go to the doctors and carditone will get the BP down quickly...and then at that point the decision should be made to either switch to lisinopril or similiar or go to another route (beta blocker etc). He did get in finally to see the doctor and i believe they put him on linisopril. The rest of the supplements you have all wrong also. Can you guys get anything correct? That above was it for blood pressure! But since you guys got the rest incorrect I guess we can expect nothing less. Fouad has bad kidney function, for many years before this point in time....The astragalus, the pycnogenol and the grape seed extract are used because they are supplements that can regenerate kidney function to some degree (especially astragalus which is dose dependant). Do the research yourself I have! Do you guys know what his EGFR/creatinine is? Have you seen his bloodwork? I have. Ive seen some amazing recoveries of EGFR and lowering of creatinine in 100's of bodybuilders with Astragalus. His lipids were bad. The citrus bergamot/krill oil/ground flax seed part of things is for Fouads lipids....those three will lower LDL and Trigs greatly and up HDL slightly. The ubiquinol/apigenin/curcumin part of things was again not for blood pressure (but again you guys cant get anything correct) but it was for cardiomyopathy....which like most superheavyweight bodybuilders have to some degree....high dose ubiquinol, apigenin and curcumin will reduce LVH and cardiomyopathy. Apigenin has also been shown to be anabolic to some degree in muscle tissue. Ubiquinol is a heart healthy supplement and curcumin (it wasnt tumeric) as most people know is cancer preventative and will lower inflammation (which is where most heart issues come from) and also helps arthritis and a myriad of other ailments....If you are going to put a video together get your damn information correct please. As far as extreme stretching.... Antonio, J. and W.J. Gonyea, Role of muscle fiber hypertrophy and hyperplasia in intermittently stretched avian muscle. Journal of applied physiology, 1993. 74(4): p. 1893-8. Antonio, J. and W.J. Gonyea, Progressive stretch overload of skeletal muscle results in hypertrophy before hyperplasia. Journal of applied physiology, 1993. 75(3): p. 1263-71. Tesch, P.A. and L. Larsson, Muscle hypertrophy in bodybuilders. European Journal of Applied Physiology & Occupational Physiology, 1982. 49(3): p. 301-6. Antonio, J. and W.J. Gonyea, Role of muscle fiber hypertrophy and hyperplasia in intermittently stretched avian muscle. J Appl Physiol (1985), 1993. 74(4): p. 1893-8. Worrell, T.W., T.L. Smith, and J. Winegardner, Effect of hamstring stretching on hamstring muscle performance. The Journal of orthopaedic and sports physical therapy, 1994. 20(3): p. 154-9. Handel, M., et al., Effects of contract-relax stretching training on muscle performance in athletes. Eur J Appl Physiol Occup Physiol, 1997. 76(5): p. 400-8. Child, R.B., J.M. Saxton, and A.E. Donnelly, Comparison of eccentric knee extensor muscle actions at two muscle lengths on indices of damage and angle-specific force production in humans. Journal of sports sciences, 1998. 16(4): p. 301-8. Silva, J.E., Rauch, J., Lowery, R.P.,…..and Wilson, J.M. (2014) Weighted Post-Set Stretching Increases Skeletal Muscle Hypertrophy. National Strength and Conditioning Conference, Las Vegas Nevada.

Fouad's blood pressure significantly improved after following your protocols, right? I understand that blood pressure medications may have also been involved, but the bottom line, there was a very positive trajectory.

Fouad's blood pressure significantly improved after following your protocols, right? I understand that blood pressure medications may have also been involved, but the bottom line, there was a very positive trajectory.

His blood pressure was very very high. He needed to get in to see a doctor....I told him in the meantime in the interim to get it down real quick, next day order some carditone from Amazon. There were a couple other things in there like citrulline and i think red beet powder I told him to take to keep blood pressure lower but it was basically to get him down quick....until he could get in to the doc. I believe his blood pressure dropped down to 128-135 and 75-85 if i remember right with the Carditone. Everything else i recommended to him were because i saw his bloodwork and there were things way off (lipids/kidney values etc)....these two jamokes are telling people im recommending citrus bergamot, krill oil and ground flax seed for blood pressure. That lowers LDL, trigs and raises HDL slightly. Fouad is pissed as hell right now and I dont blame him. These guys are desperate to become popular and they are purely using Fouad to try to do that. I just cannot get over the fact that these guys lied so badly thru those vids for one, and secondly, a guy came to me for help because he was in a pretty extreme situation...I dont push drugs, I tried to quickly fix his probs (before he got in to see the doc) with nutritional supplements. I am of the opinion if you can fix something thru diet or supplements its a better route than just jump on a bunch of drugs. I think that should be the final resort. Ive seen so many people talk ill of this guy, I just kept out of it because I dont know him well....but I can see why he doesnt have a good rep with so many people. Pathetic

Its almost as if he is looking at this thread. Looks like this video was posted today. Man O man.

I see that the Guru made this post in the comments section of his own video:

Pinned by Guru Ameen: Performance & Longevity

EMuscles ca 6 hours ago

I just really hope that Fouad takes all this knowledge well only for the sake of his own health.

"Guru Ameen: Performance & Longevity

6 hours ago

Unfortunately, that seems unlikely. Both him and Dante wrote very rude messages on my Instagram yesterday, I had to block both of them. I don't want to engage with them; I just want our audience to learn how to avoid these mistakes. To be honest, I'm not quite sure why he is so offended. We didn't say anything personal about him. On the other hand, Leo tells me that he is constantly attacking my friend Tony Huge and accusing him of being a liar. If anyone isn't a liar, it's Tony."

He sure thinks he knows a lot but everything I've seen by him is absolutely useless. There's not much there that's going to help anyone and the technical info is incorrect most of the time. He talks a lot about Craig Titus, after talking about all Titus' private and embarassing business, but what exactly did he help him with except get him drugs?

He sure thinks he knows a lot but everything I've seen by him is absolutely useless. There's not much there that's going to help anyone and the technical info is incorrect most of the time. He talks a lot about Craig Titus, after talking about all Titus' private and embarassing business, but what exactly did he help him with except get him drugs?
He must know a lot. Hes known as a "Guru" and has a website! https://www.guruameenalai.com/coaching

Ya crossed the line on that one. Then again these 2 lame ass nerds love to talk about you whenever they can. Ohh and if you haven’t seen, they even made a video about your methods as be a “witch doctor” haha bro idk where these fucks heads are beside up each other’s ass. The other nerd dick rides Ameen soooooo dam hard I thought I was on pornhub.

Defamations for sure DOG.....get that video down or look into where Ameen is hiding all of his old dope money that all these pros begged to give him blahhhhhhhh fucking joke

I see that the Guru made this post in the comments section of his own video:

Pinned by Guru Ameen: Performance & Longevity

EMuscles ca 6 hours ago

I just really hope that Fouad takes all this knowledge well only for the sake of his own health.

"Guru Ameen: Performance & Longevity

6 hours ago

Unfortunately, that seems unlikely. Both him and Dante wrote very rude messages on my Instagram yesterday, I had to block both of them. I don't want to engage with them; I just want our audience to learn how to avoid these mistakes. To be honest, I'm not quite sure why he is so offended. We didn't say anything personal about him. On the other hand, Leo tells me that he is constantly attacking my friend Tony Huge and accusing him of being a liar. If anyone isn't a liar, it's Tony."

Like I just posted to DOG I hope these guys are taking alction to get these videos relived. Sure the individual made videos about their condition and what actions they are taking but these guys mock and disrespectfully discredit their names and brands they made themselves over the long years of being here.

Do you guys realize they hear gossip on the internet and then aact like they were the ones that were behind the scenes either advising them or if something turns out to be bad they assert themselves out to the incident but yet gave them the correct advice but the person didn’t listen to them. Hahahahaha omg idk how I even watch the train wreck but it’s like reality tv bs. No one knows the one guy but yet acts like the guru calls him and fills him in on of the dirty personal shit people are going through as if Ameen knew it before anyone.......yet the things they talk about happened years ago

I just can’t get over the video where he knew the only chemist, the only pharmacist, and the government agency’s behind it all and he was the only 17-20 that was on this cutting edge science yet only got to circle jerk the “pro” he know yet not one has ever given him credit. On top of it all he bags the shit out of people over a bad decision, as if he’s trying to destroying there identitiesw from thing they may or may not of done a very long time ago. Fuck man keep the gossip to the inter trolls

I have seen a few videos now and I can't fault Leo Rex's advice. However anyone who deletes someones comments and blocks them to stop them defending themselves is just dodgy. A few guys in this industry do that. They basically censor their channels so people only hear their opinion. Even worse when their video in the first place is attacking that person's advice so they allow no debate. They have clearly twisted the advice given and stopped Dante from explaining himself. The talk of owning a supplement company is mute because he doesn't manufacture any of the products he recommends. Anyone who is quick to block people like that is dodgy in my eyes. Even if there is a big argument just be open and let both parties have their say so people can decide for themselves if they want to pick a side.

Lol I just remembered that Ameen also claimed to have thousands of clients around the world at any given time, a lot of them top pros. I guess it doesn't occur to him that there's no possible way that can happen if he's paying attention to any of them at all. Stupid fucker is telling on himself. It was in a podcast with Palumbo, I'll try to track it down.

He reminds me of the movie Forest Gump. The guy represents himself as one of the founders of modern day bodybuilding, he played a part in so many important events. With how he talks, I'm sure Ameen was present and took part in the singing of the Declaration of Independence!

Maybe someone can look at a slander or libel suit. I think in this case that there is probably at least damage done to reputation and false statements.

Here is the deal and i talked to Fouad about this last night. The guy is lying and scheming to get views. If Fouad makes a big deal of it and calls him out....that guy wins. He gets exactly what he is after. The guy has been talking about training Craig Titus back in 1995 for eons....nobody cares! it was 25 years ago. He is trying desperately to stay relevant. Here is my opinion: When you have to self call yourself a guru....and when you are the only one singing your own praises and nobody else is singing your own praises....its pretty darn sad. Desperate people do desperate things. ( I dont know the details of the following but I am pretty sure he had a son that had serious health problems and he put up a gofundme account and I think he got really pissed that people were not donating to it.....and I remember a post he made calling people out that they arent donating to his son but they donate to other things....something like that...regardless I hope his son is ok).... so i guess he is at a point that he will pretty much do anything to make a name for himself and make himself some money. You guys know exactly the reasoning of all those supplements....what those supplements are for....youve heard me talk about them time and time again on this board....to see those two guys lie their asses off just to talk crap about people and get views....hey karma has a way of figuring everything out. I was personally shocked at the cohost stating things that were just flat out wrong. Do the research yourself.... put fish oil vs krill oil with phosphalipids into google. Study astragalus, study citrus bergamot. Look what people have been saying. Go to Amazon right now and punch in carditone. Its got 941 reviews and something like 4.5 stars out of 5 (unheard of as far as supplements go)....seems like it is working for the majority of people who take it.

Here is the deal and i talked to Fouad about this last night. The guy is lying and scheming to get views. If Fouad makes a big deal of it and calls him out....that guy wins. He gets exactly what he is after. The guy has been talking about training Craig Titus back in 1995 for eons....nobody cares! it was 25 years ago. He is trying desperately to stay relevant. Here is my opinion: When you have to self call yourself a guru....and when you are the only one singing your own praises and nobody else is singing your own praises....its pretty darn sad. Desperate people do desperate things. ( I dont know the details of the following but I am pretty sure he had a son that had serious health problems and he put up a gofundme account and I think he got really pissed that people were not donating to it.....and I remember a post he made calling people out that they arent donating to his son but they donate to other things....something like that...regardless I hope his son is ok).... so i guess he is at a point that he will pretty much do anything to make a name for himself and make himself some money. You guys know exactly the reasoning of all those supplements....what those supplements are for....youve heard me talk about them time and time again on this board....to see those two guys lie their asses off just to talk crap about people and get views....hey karma has a way of figuring everything out. I was personally shocked at the cohost stating things that were just flat out wrong. Do the research yourself.... put fish oil vs krill oil with phosphalipids into google. Study astragalus, study citrus bergamot. Look what people have been saying. Go to Amazon right now and punch in carditone. Its got 941 reviews and something like 4.5 stars out of 5 (unheard of as far as supplements go)....seems like it is working for the majority of people who take it.
You are right about not responding right now to that video. Probably best not to feed the troll. Let it die out. He's goading you two.

If you see that your reputation has been hurt and you lost business over this all then I would look at a suit later on. I doubt that it will affect either of you that much.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostriderTX
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131