over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Guru Ameen recent series

The guy seemed to appear overnight to me, so I'm sure he'll disappear just as fast. Don't pay his ass any attention.
That video he made about Dante and Foud has a bit over 1,300 views in 24 hours or so. I don't know if that is a lot or not. I sure as heck had never heard of him. If you read his website youd think he is a household name just like Arnold!

I'm no pro bodybuilder (dont compete, never had, never will) but this guys protocols he talks about are fucking crazy. If I had to do that to step on stage, like just no way in hell.

The guy has incredibly high prices, it does not seem the best strategy if he is trying to raise money for a family problem.

If you want to charge a high rate, I think you should be one of these:

- You must publish the results of your clients, preferably in contest shape, before and after, transformations, etc...

- You must work with some high level competitor and show that with your help he reach a higher level, some training unique tips.

- You should have publications that demonstrate your technical knowledge, dietetics, drugs, etc ... and your ability to apply that knowledge at the right time.

I watch it. He does seem to think mighty highly of himself. I don't think I could tell my friends business like he does...but maybe they are cool with it. I enjoy his wild stories about the 90's though, dudes shooting nubain, ghb and stuff.

I saw this guy pop up a few years ago and immediately suspected he was full of it.

His bragging about the good old days as "The Guru to the Stars", self-professed knower of all and exclusive source of all things special, to his braggadocio about being jailed and being a close friend of Roger Stone. Now he is bashing Dante (someone who helps thousands for free), exploiting Fouad (obviously a great guy), and blaming Milos for his contest failure (Milos is the nicest pro I have ever spoken with, super humble and sincere).

A complete an utter waste of carbon.
Don't give his videos, etc the views - he doesn't deserve it.

So entertaining, hahaha did he now just throw out Mike Davis under the bus without saying his name...........ohhh and now he’s a posing pro that he’s help all the great pros in posing blahhhhhh. It gets worse we’ve week.

Aimeen is a tool. i saw some vid i think it was on RX Muscle and he was telling some story about adding more tren and the show was THAT day lol freakin retard. i cant believe anyone even listens to him or clicks on his crap. Noooooooo one cares about craig titus. no one.
-F2S

It says above that he has 11,000 subscribers!

Wow, he named himself Guru Ameen on YouTube, eh? I guess he has to call himself guru...because nobody else does. Lol what a dick.
Maybe he is thinking that if he calls himself that long enough people will start to believe it because they don't know any better.

Here is the deal and i talked to Fouad about this last night. The guy is lying and scheming to get views. If Fouad makes a big deal of it and calls him out....that guy wins. He gets exactly what he is after. The guy has been talking about training Craig Titus back in 1995 for eons....nobody cares! it was 25 years ago. He is trying desperately to stay relevant. Here is my opinion: When you have to self call yourself a guru....and when you are the only one singing your own praises and nobody else is singing your own praises....its pretty darn sad. Desperate people do desperate things. ( I dont know the details of the following but I am pretty sure he had a son that had serious health problems and he put up a gofundme account and I think he got really pissed that people were not donating to it.....and I remember a post he made calling people out that they arent donating to his son but they donate to other things....something like that...regardless I hope his son is ok).... so i guess he is at a point that he will pretty much do anything to make a name for himself and make himself some money. You guys know exactly the reasoning of all those supplements....what those supplements are for....youve heard me talk about them time and time again on this board....to see those two guys lie their asses off just to talk crap about people and get views....hey karma has a way of figuring everything out. I was personally shocked at the cohost stating things that were just flat out wrong. Do the research yourself.... put fish oil vs krill oil with phosphalipids into google. Study astragalus, study citrus bergamot. Look what people have been saying. Go to Amazon right now and punch in carditone. Its got 941 reviews and something like 4.5 stars out of 5 (unheard of as far as supplements go)....seems like it is working for the majority of people who take it.

Fouad should have you on his show to talk about those supplements, strictly for the purpose of those out there that may not now. Make no mention of Ameen or the situation, just an informative episode for those that can benefit from your knowledge!

The guy seemed to appear overnight to me, so I'm sure he'll disappear just as fast. Don't pay his ass any attention.

As long as he keeps generating a lot of views spouting his BS (and he will, that's how the modern world functions, nothingness sells), I'm afraid we aren't going to see him disappear again any time soon.

As long as he keeps generating a lot of views spouting his BS (and he will, that's how the modern world functions, nothingness sells), I'm afraid we aren't going to see him disappear again any time soon.

There's always going to be a group of morons who hang onto a charlatan's every word. They'll convince themselves that he's the only one who knows and tells the truth, the one they've been waiting for their whole lives lol.

Besides, when you start talking shit about guys like Dante, etc., some of the few truly decent guys in the industry, I think most reasonable people can deduce that their opinion can be disregarded for the most part...lol.

Kinda unrelated, and it wasn't Ameen, but I watched a video of another bodybuilder (first part of his last name rhymes with 'douche') who was taking jabs at John Meadows. Are you shitting me? Lol. Unfortunately, this industry is full of very egotistical, very dramatic assholes who will do anything for a few clicks on their videos.

Nowadays ,with YouTube and the internet in general, people can broadcast their message to millions and at the same time really have no qualifications. In the past you'd have to be featured on tv or the newspaper/magazines, and to have that happen you would need to be qualified.

......Aaaaaaaannnnnnndd the apology, nahhhhhhhhhhhh. All I can do it laugh you guys have this love note apology then talk the same exact shit you said in the video about him so why did they even put together this romantic apology they say but still I think you guys are dumb and not educated.

You guys are 100% it’s click bait and view for these fucks. I will say they are good at it because everyone loves some drama as long as their not involved. Sorry for the guys that are or will be I. The feature.

I might have missed something but why do they keep saying Fouad has diabetes? I don't remember Foaud ever saying anything of that nature.

I used to enjoy his videos and will watch some of his newer ones now. I have mixed opinions on this guy but most of them are bad now. Ok I just put the 1st video on and usually I would watch a few before commenting but literally within 2mins of the 1st I wanted to comment what utter bullshit. So Ameen hadn't competed for awhile and decides to do a show and train and diet super hard but he only done this show so he could use another coaches well known insulin and carb up protocol. A protocol he thought was stupid and wouldn't work but he just had to do it and waste many months of hard work so he could post it was infact as he 100% thought and didn't work. Just complete nonsense. He could have tried the protocol 3-2 weeks if he really wanted to semi gauge how his body responded. I saw all of his posts before that show and how confident he was etc. Why would you be confident if you were gonna use a protocol you thought was stupid and would make you look washed out etc. Just nonsense. He fucked up but his ego is too big he can't admit he fucked up. I am never one to state x guy should look x way because of what he uses as everyone is different. But Ameen is an exception to that rule because I think so he does all these crazy (and sometimes dangerous) protocols to look like that and be that small. How anyone that small could fuck up getting lean/shredded is beyond me.

lol i watched like 5 mins and all i could think these two look likey spend more time playing dungeons and dragons then in the gym... and caling yourself guru... lol that was enough for me.

I might have missed something but why do they keep saying Fouad has diabetes? I don't remember Foaud ever saying anything of that nature.

I have no idea if Fouad has mentioned anything about having glucose issues but I think it's based on an assumption that everyone who does a lot of growth is basically at least temporarily diabetic. There's an element of truth in that. But the other fella also claimed that Fouad's shrinking extremities, as oppsed to the torso, are a sign of extreme insulin resistance over time. I don't think something like that is proof of anything in itself. Besides I think Fouad has torn a tricep. As bodybuilders get older their muscle bellies in their arms very often start to shorten. I don't know if it's small tears or what but you can see this a lot as bodybuilders age. Happens in quadriceps as well.

Haha...enjoy and watch the whole episode, or fast forward to about 1 hr & 18 minutes at the end, and listen to Dusty's answer on preparing for the zombie apocalypse:D

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bradyfan127
NapsGear