over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gut Health and How to Improve It

The real science is fecal transplants. You can do this yourself; people who do are called bio-hackers.
The bio-hackers basically move into a hotel/motel for a week or so, scrub their body like crazy, and eat pills that contain another person healthy fecal matter. This completely replaces the recipients gut microbes. It is gross, however it works.

In addition to the health benefits; one of the more interesting results is that recipient of the fecal transplant often has different food cravings then they had prior.

I think science is going to learn an awful lot about how our gut microbes influence much more than what we eat. I believe they will learn that it has an influence on just about all systems of our health - include how we feel and perceive ourselves.

Google fecal transplants for more information.

Any if you guys remember Avant Labs? Well Par Dues is back. He's marketing a gut health system based around a positive gut flora balance. It is pretty interesting. The goal is probiotics that support lean body composition.

Similarly to the OP, there is a product/phase to attack bad bacteria/yeast/candida then follow with the prebiotic/probiotic formulas.

http://neobium.org

Was curious of opinions. I'm a believer in probiotics and gut health, but not necessarily shilling the product series.

After a winter bulking phase where I've had way too much processed carbs, yeast, gluten, sugars, it makes me wonder if a anti candida protocol before going law carb would help. It crave sugars and carbs right now where I don't after I've been keto or low carb no sugar for a long time.

Last edited:
The real science is fecal transplants. You can do this yourself; people who do are called bio-hackers.
The bio-hackers basically move into a hotel/motel for a week or so, scrub their body like crazy, and eat pills that contain another person healthy fecal matter. This completely replaces the recipients gut microbes. It is gross, however it works.

In addition to the health benefits; one of the more interesting results is that recipient of the fecal transplant often has different food cravings then they had prior.

I think science is going to learn an awful lot about how our gut microbes influence much more than what we eat. I believe they will learn that it has an influence on just about all systems of our health - include how we feel and perceive ourselves.

Google fecal transplants for more information.
Absolutely have heard of that... And yes I have heard even of personality changes from it as well. Very intriguing. Just not sure how to find the right donor and how to even breach that subject with them! How do you tell someone you'd like to eat their shit in capsules without being committed to an institution?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Any if you guys remember Avant Labs? Well Par Dues is back. He's marketing a gut health system based around a positive gut flora balance. It is pretty interesting. The goal is probiotics that support lean body composition.

Similarly to the OP, there is a product/phase to attack bad bacteria/yeast/candida then follow with the prebiotic/probiotic formulas.

http://neobium.org

Was curious of opinions. I'm a believer in probiotics and gut health, but not necessarily shilling the product series.

After a winter bulking phase where I've had way too much processed carbs, yeast, gluten, sugars, it makes me wonder if a anti candida protocol before going law carb would help. It crave sugars and carbs right now where I don't after I've been keto or low carb no sugar for a long time.
No shit? I REALLY liked his forum back in the day. Cutting edge info. I'm going to look into this.

Absolutely have heard of that... And yes I have heard even of personality changes from it as well. Very intriguing. Just not sure how to find the right donor and how to even breach that subject with them! How do you tell someone you'd like to eat their shit in capsules without being committed to an institution?

I've heard of this as well for use in extreme cases......but I thought I read that administration was actually via the same way it came out....and under a doctor's care. I may be wrong. I think it was in regards to SIBO and a few other issues.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

1) You didnt use a lick of science, data, or empirical evidence
2) You made a statement about 'detoxing'
3) This has been more than debunked by professional nutritionists 10000times

For years nutritionists said that there was no proof that vitamins supplements and such were a waste as there was no evidence that they worked. I don't always hold with professionals being the best source of facts. The AMA for decades said that steroids do not help grow muscle....go figure.

I think the technical term is fecal matter transfer. This site has some interesting insight.

http://thepowerofpoop.com

This interview was particularly eye opening:

You are being redirected...

Our clinic treats patients with C. Diff, UC, Crohns, IBS, Heartburn, Liver Disease, and Pancreatitis. FMT comprises 20% of the practice and is increasing. We use FMT for the treatment of drug resistant C. diff.

1) You didnt use a lick of science, data, or empirical evidence
2) You made a statement about 'detoxing'
3) This has been more than debunked by professional nutritionists 10000times

1) The things I suggested absolutely are supported by studies. I'm not going to do your research for you.

2) And? Detoxing from sugar is one of the best things you can do, not only for your gut, but for your entire system. Also supported by science. Also not something I'm going to research for you.

3) This? What are you referring to?

If you're going to make lazy posts, combined with a stupid atttiude, then I suggest you at least try not exaggerating 1,000,000 times and include something of substance.

I've heard of this as well for use in extreme cases......but I thought I read that administration was actually via the same way it came out....and under a doctor's care. I may be wrong. I think it was in regards to SIBO and a few other issues.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Yes....it is transplanted into the colon. Never heard of it being done by swallowing it. Its been shown helpful for sibo, IBS, chrohns, and other disorders

I recommend checking out Restore for gut health. It's a pretty interesting supplement used to tighten up the tight junctions in the gut. I'm only a week in on my first bottle but my morning time fasted glucose is down about ten percent from 106 to 95.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I'll give a quick update.

Started doing yogurt cultures with VSL3 probiotics and also experimenting with some other probiotics/specific strains and playing with 12-24 hour cultures.

Been working my way up to 1cup+ per day (should theoretically yield 700-800 billion CFU per cup but I will be taking a sample into a lab next week to try and get a CFU count).

So far, I've noticed improvement in skin, 180 degree swing in digestion for the better, no bloating after meals, and a tighter midsection. Huge difference so far and will continue doing cultures likely forever as a staple.

Yes....it is transplanted into the colon. Never heard of it being done by swallowing it. Its been shown helpful for sibo, IBS, chrohns, and other disorders
Yellow soup in the 16th century. Was a remedy made from dry fecal matter to stop diarrhea. Oh how science has evolved haha!!

I'll give a quick update.

Started doing yogurt cultures with VSL3 probiotics and also experimenting with some other probiotics/specific strains and playing with 12-24 hour cultures.

Been working my way up to 1cup+ per day (should theoretically yield 700-800 billion CFU per cup but I will be taking a sample into a lab next week to try and get a CFU count).

So far, I've noticed improvement in skin, 180 degree swing in digestion for the better, no bloating after meals, and a tighter midsection. Huge difference so far and will continue doing cultures likely forever as a staple.
Now THAT is interesting... How do you do that? Or is there a link to your recipe? I believe I can get my wife and son more on board with this if I don't need to keep handing them pills.

I had tried a bottle of Visbiome, which is essentially the same as vsl3 but cheaper... Still a bit pricey for my situation. By culturing your own yogurt with these probiotics, are you also getting more CFU for your money?

I recommend checking out Restore for gut health. It's a pretty interesting supplement used to tighten up the tight junctions in the gut. I'm only a week in on my first bottle but my morning time fasted glucose is down about ten percent from 106 to 95.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

My girlfriend and I have also been using Restore for about a week now after it was suggested to her by a friend who used it to cure her “bubbly guts” and constant pissing out her ass after every meal. Something my girlfriend and I also experience from time to time even when eating clean. So far it seems to be working.

I believe the active ingredient is terrahydrite.

Now THAT is interesting... How do you do that? Or is there a link to your recipe? I believe I can get my wife and son more on board with this if I don't need to keep handing them pills.

I had tried a bottle of Visbiome, which is essentially the same as vsl3 but cheaper... Still a bit pricey for my situation. By culturing your own yogurt with these probiotics, are you also getting more CFU for your money?

Just doing standard 12-24 hour cultures in an incubator with 1/2 - 1 gallon at a time of fat free organic milk. Any yogurt website will easily explain it and thenorocess is extremely easy.

But, yes, you get about 50x more CFU because the whole process is just growing billions of organisms in milk basically out of a small starter (I use one capsule of VSL3 per half gallon of milk which gives 8x 1cup servings).

This is true, I believe it is common in Australia. When looking into this years ago for UC that was flaring up, I had read some cases where individuals would fly out for this procedure as a last resort. I do not believe it is covered by insurance in the United States (or was not at the time I had looked into it), however as Heavyhitter mentioned there is success in this transplant for those with UC.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131